Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 10:15 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by creolelady View Post
Hello everyone! I had my meeting with my coach yesterday and I have lost 10.2 pounds my first week! And 4.75 inches! I'm super pumped!
That's fantastic!!!! Way to go!!!!
Old 07-22-2014, 11:13 AM   #497  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danijo8806 View Post
Today is my 4th day on IP and I have been OP. This is a huge accomplishment for me as I would have normally cheated by now. Here's to hoping this journey is cheat free and 100% successful.
Congrats on staying 100%! The longer you stay 100% the easier it gets especially as you see the scale moving down - it's a huge motivator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
I am jazzed -- just missed the 10 lb mark after 12 days OP, but the results are excellent all the same. Nice reduction in inches as well as pounds.
Yeah you! that is excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creolelady View Post
Hello everyone! I had my meeting with my coach yesterday and I have lost 10.2 pounds my first week! And 4.75 inches! I'm super pumped!
Great 1st week! Congrats to you!
Old 07-23-2014, 10:09 PM   #498  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Default What! No postings here today? I did not cheat today!!!

Big leadership team meeting of 46 folks from my organization, all day today and tomorrow - I mixed my cappuccino ready to drink into my tall Starbucks Pike over ice and sipped on it through the morning -- I was enjoying the coffee protein concoction thru the donut opportunities - yummm! We had lollipops and choc chip animal crackers on the tables all afternoon today... I never had a lick and not even a crumb! 100% OP!
Old 07-23-2014, 10:47 PM   #499  
Start IP 3rd Jan 2014

S/C/G: 187/141/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Big leadership team meeting of 46 folks from my organization, all day today and tomorrow - I mixed my cappuccino ready to drink into my tall Starbucks Pike over ice and sipped on it through the morning -- I was enjoying the coffee protein concoction thru the donut opportunities - yummm! We had lollipops and choc chip animal crackers on the tables all afternoon today... I never had a lick and not even a crumb! 100% OP!
Well done you!! Isn't it great to be organised and now you can go to bed happy for staying OP.

Now that I'm in phase 3, I've started adding more cardio to my routine. NSV at the gym yesterday. When entering my weight in the elliptical machine, I now push the down button to decrease it from the starting point of 150 lbs, rather than having to increase it! Today was my first tennis lesson in six months. Man, it was hard. Not helped by the heat! I'm definitely feeling better for getting exercise in. I had forgotten how good I feel mentally after exercise.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:13 AM   #500  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

oneuh2 - outstanding! Pre-planning and determination really work, hooray for you!

I have found that the more I resist things that really aren't good for me the easier it becomes, even now. It's not just about the nutritional value, it's how I feel awful if I eat a bunch of heavy carb/sugar food. Just not worth it.

RosiePosie - Glad to hear P3 is going well and you're energetic enough for exercise - sounds like you are doing great!
Old 07-24-2014, 09:03 AM   #501  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
"...............We had lollipops and choc chip animal crackers on the tables all afternoon today... I never had a lick and not even a crumb! 100% OP!
Great step forward for you

When it gets hard..( I remember those meetings....)
Think about how you are worth so much more than cheap...high calorie food. ( pure sugar and processed see carbs.....OHNO.... Better lions and tigers and bears!!)

You are worthy of quality if it goes in your mouth and into your body. I always say look around..restaurants..meetings..parties. Look at who is eating what. You don't want to be the one on a diet..Instead, you want to be the "picky one" .... From now on ....Who BTW.....is usually thin!

Last edited by 65X65; 07-24-2014 at 09:04 AM.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #502  
Started IP 4/7/2014

S/C/G: 225/170.8/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Great step forward for you

When it gets hard..( I remember those meetings....)
Think about how you are worth so much more than cheap...high calorie food. ( pure sugar and processed see carbs.....OHNO.... Better lions and tigers and bears!!)

You are worthy of quality if it goes in your mouth and into your body. I always say look around..restaurants..meetings..parties. Look at who is eating what. You don't want to be the one on a diet..Instead, you want to be the "picky one" .... From now on ....Who BTW.....is usually thin!
How relevant to what I just posted in the daily chat. These meetings have been going on for the past two weeks for me. I guess I just have to make "I don't eat that" my mantra.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #503  
Start IP 3rd Jan 2014

Ok, so the Strawberry wafers and I have had to part ways. After two full weeks of only having these as my restricted item, you would think I would be getting tired of them. Not a bit of it. I started obsessing over them and then two days ago, I was trying to mentally reconcile having a second one. Not only that but I was noting that the mid-afternoon snack of the wafers was now occurring immediately after lunch. Time to pull the plug. Back to the choc soy puffs and the choc brownie and I feel like I am under control again. Anyone else have to make different choices on the restricted items due to a growing obsession?

Last edited by RosiePosie101; 07-24-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #504  

Rosie: oh for sure!
I hardly have them anymore due to cravings. I usually only buy one or two but lately discovered I'm good with keeping quest bars in the freezer and only getting out one per day. The rest are less accessible

Last edited by lisa32989; 07-24-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:08 PM   #505  
Started IP 4/7/2014

S/C/G: 225/170.8/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 View Post
Ok, so the Strawberry wafers and I have had to part ways. After two full weeks of only having these as my restricted item, you would think I would be getting tired of them. Not a bit of it. I started obsessing over them and then two days ago, I was trying to mentally reconcile having a second one. Not only that but I was noting that the mid-afternoon snack of the wafers was now occurring immediately after lunch. Time to pull the plug. Back to the choc soy puffs and the choc brownie and I feel like I am under control again. Anyone else have to make different choices on the restricted items due to a growing obsession?
My coaches won't even sell people more than three of the wafers (or double chocolate brownies) at a time if they're just buying a weekly order. They consider them extra restricted, I guess cause of carbs or sugar.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:14 PM   #506  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Quote:
One day it was all I could think about. Now I just bring them for lunch! I am thinking I have a bit of a problem. I used to be all about the crisps and now I don't even want them. I'm not worried though. The plan allows for one restricted. I just find I want it earlier in the day.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:29 PM   #507  

S/C/G: 229/211/145

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
OMG, I feel the same way about the wafers! The chocolate, strawberry or the lemon!! All are soo good.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:44 PM   #508  
oneuh2

Ruth Ann, Rosie Posie, 65X65 -- thanks so very much for the kudos!
You guys model the behavior and I am taking your lead. It helps me so much!

Not sure that I mentioned that I was the creator of the meeting - developed the agenda, brought in the speakers, red teamed the presentations, etc.. making this a fairly stressful couple of days, even if I were not trying to lose weight. I did stay away from the sugary treats again today - not a smidge. And while feeling pretty good about it, I got lots of 'attaboys' for the quality and usefulness of the meeting. I feel doubly proud of myself!

Our next meeting will be in October and today I was thinking about how different I will look the next time this crowd sees me... that's a great experience to look forward to!
Old 07-24-2014, 09:47 PM   #509  
oneuh2

I have to confess that I am partial to the bars... have not tried the wafers, and after reading about their addictive effects I may never even taste one for fear I too will fall under their spell. I have a sweet tooth that can never be satisfied!!
Old 07-24-2014, 09:47 PM   #510  
Start IP 3rd Jan 2014

Quote:
Ruth Ann, Rosie Posie, 65X65 -- thanks so very much for the kudos!
You guys model the behavior and I am taking your lead. It helps me so much!

Not sure that I mentioned that I was the creator of the meeting - developed the agenda, brought in the speakers, red teamed the presentations, etc.. making this a fairly stressful couple of days, even if I were not trying to lose weight. I did stay away from the sugary treats again today - not a smidge. And while feeling pretty good about it, I got lots of 'attaboys' for the quality and usefulness of the meeting. I feel doubly proud of myself!

Our next meeting will be in October and today I was thinking about how different I will look the next time this crowd sees me... that's a great experience to look forward to!
Good job!!! Well done. You deserve a big pat on the back and maybe a nice relaxing bath. I look forward to hearing how the meeting in October goes.
Closed Thread