Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #61  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
Can I ask everyone here for some very serious positive thoughts and prayers...we are in the last leg of hopefully getting our new house in TX, and just need some very much needed ++++ thoughts and prayers please...pretty please with 2c of broccoli on top?
Two cups of broccoli, and lots of prayers sent your way... And congrats on your new house adventure
Old 05-27-2014, 11:00 PM   #62  
Started 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 222/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Get one that has a chef attached to it -- not the "Gordon Ramsey" type of chef. Maybe more of the Curtis Stone type chef!
Haha! I just spit water out after reading this! Too darn funny
Old 05-27-2014, 11:07 PM   #63  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLinda View Post
Haha! I just spit water out after reading this! Too darn funny
I love my husband dearly. But Chef Curtis Stone can put his blender in my cupboard any time!
Old 05-28-2014, 12:34 AM   #64  
Start date 05.21.2014

S/C/G: 180/166/120

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
Today was a good day even though work is stressing me out, but really, what's new with that?

I'm out of my bars and snacks. I placed a very large order on Nashua yesterday and I should have it by Thursday says Fedex, but we'll see. In the meantime, it is lots of shakes for me! I might try to see if I can find Detour bars around here.

I ordered the Kay's Natural grab n go box and loved that I got to try so many different things for $20. My favorites are probably Chili Nacho Cheese protein chips, Crispy Parmesan protein chips, and BBQ Snack Mix.

Kay's Grab and Go Box? What is this and where can it be purchased?

Tonight I made cauliflower rice for the first time...OMG...heaven! How is it that I here knew of this before?
Old 05-28-2014, 06:40 AM   #65  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzfatnomore View Post
Kay's Grab and Go Box? What is this and where can it be purchased?

Tonight I made cauliflower rice for the first time...OMG...heaven! How is it that I here knew of this before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheshoresarah View Post
Tell me more about this box! Please
This is the grab and go box - https://www.nashuanutrition.com/stor...box-1-box.html (if it removes my link, go to Nashua > Kay's Naturals, it's one of the first items in that section). Some of it is hit or miss, but I'm in love with the protein chips and BBQ Snack Mix. Let's just say I ordered 10 of the bags... each. Yes, they're that good! I have to share them, but I might not!

Also, Julz, isn't cauliflower rice amazing?! I have it almost every night. So very yummy. I prepare a bunch of it at one time and separate into containers/baggies.
Closed Thread