Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 02:12 PM   #436  

S/C/G: 221.5

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyH View Post
I started IP on May 20, 2014. I have lost 16 pounds! YEAH! It was my daughter's 21st birthday weekend and I said no to cookie cake and drinks! I was very proud of myself. I am struggling with some of the IP foods. I just don't like some of them! Any good tips?
my first week i lost 15lbs--2nd week lost 5lbs---third gain 4lbs (didn't go off program, but was away for a week and it was hard to get all the veggies in) and 4th week lost 2lbs. i have lost a lot of inches off my waist, but i was concerned that i was over eating restricted items. i wish i had started this program in jan instead of summer. i like the bbq soy nuts on my salad--make sure you are mixing the drinks with really cold water/ice---my friend had to make smoothies out of them every time with ice in a bullet.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:12 PM   #437  
Started 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 222/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I started IP on May 20, 2014. I have lost 16 pounds! YEAH! It was my daughter's 21st birthday weekend and I said no to cookie cake and drinks! I was very proud of myself. I am struggling with some of the IP foods. I just don't like some of them! Any good tips?
Whoohoo! I'm doing the happy dance for you here in Arizona! You are strong and determined! WELCOME Penny!

Quote:
My list says the BBQ Ridges are restricted but, the BBQ Crisps aren't restricted! The BBQ Crisps are GREAT!
The Sea Salt and Vinegar Crisps are NOT RESTRICTED EITHER.
That's GREAT! I might just have to check out those products
Old 06-10-2014, 02:35 PM   #438  
New Ideal Protein

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
TOTAL mind game for me! It's so weird how it's as if a switch flipped in my brain, and all the denial I had about how I was eating was finished. I was not overweight until 4 years ago when one of my twins was stillborn. I just ATE my way through it and then just couldn't get my brain in the game anymore. I would fix veggies and a sensible meal for my kids and then find myself scarfing down McDonald's on my way to work a half hour later! I needed something like IP that would smack me across the face with: STOP EATING LIKE AN IDIOT!
So sorry to hear about your precious baby. I know that I have some empty places in my heart too and I am always trying to soothe myself with food. Lots of learning to do and undo, even at my age! I am encouraged that IP is so black and white - the fewer decisions I have to make, the better!
Happy to be on this journey with you!
Old 06-10-2014, 02:35 PM   #439  
Started 5/21/2014

Tomorrow is my 3 week WI... I am excited! I can tell my clothes are fitting loser and I can fit right into shorts that a month ago, I had to to fight and do the wiggle dance just to get them zipped! Feels so empowering! I feel wonderful! So much energy it's crazy!

I'm off to get in my daily swim for a little light cardio...it's a beautiful day today!

PS.. Now you girls don't be getting into anymore mischief on this thread ya hear?

“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.” ~Joe Girard
Old 06-10-2014, 03:45 PM   #440  

Congrats to all that have lost weight so quick!
Between an injury last year and a relationship ending I've added 30 pounds to the extra 30 I need to lose to begin with. Now I'm 60lbs overweight and must get on the bandwagon fast. Looking for cheaper alternatives to IP as it's not affordable right now. How/where do I start? Thank-you!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #441  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlife62 View Post
So sorry to hear about your precious baby. I know that I have some empty places in my heart too and I am always trying to soothe myself with food. Lots of learning to do and undo, even at my age! I am encouraged that IP is so black and white - the fewer decisions I have to make, the better!
Happy to be on this journey with you!
Thanks Newlife62 and everyone else who said such nice things about my little angel. That is very thoughtful! I am finally at the best place on this journey that I've been....stopped anti-depressants 2 months ago (and feel GREAT) and gave my surviving twin (my daughter) her first first birthday party ever (birthdays are REALLY REALLY hard, celebrating one life still here and one life in heaven)! And, I did her birthday party ALL while on my first week of IP.

It is really such a relief to get out of this emotional eating thing. I was always filled with such guilt for my indulgences! Food should not fix problems NOR shame people. Glad I get to put it in perspective again!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:43 PM   #442  

Default Got room?

Have y'all got room for an "older newbie"? Been following the IP protocol using Health Wise products through my chiropractor since April 12th.
I've lost 37.4 pounds so far and have many many many more to go, so I'm in for a long haul.
I hope that everyone who has more recently started is encouraged by the results they are seeing so far. It's nice to see numbers going down!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:54 PM   #443  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

You kidding me? Who is going to refuse a woman of God GraceRev?! You've got connections! So WELCOME...
Old 06-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #444  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle323 View Post
Congrats to all that have lost weight so quick!
Between an injury last year and a relationship ending I've added 30 pounds to the extra 30 I need to lose to begin with. Now I'm 60lbs overweight and must get on the bandwagon fast. Looking for cheaper alternatives to IP as it's not affordable right now. How/where do I start? Thank-you!
Welcome! Aren't these ladies so inspirational? Don't look back, look straight ahead at your task at hand. Those 60 lbs will be gone before you know it. I had over 70 to lose when I started on May 21st. And day by day, it is whittling down! You can do it! Here is a link to the alternatives thread so you can get a better idea..looking forward to you joining us http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-4-a.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRev View Post
Have y'all got room for an "older newbie"? Been following the IP protocol using Health Wise products through my chiropractor since April 12th.
I've lost 37.4 pounds so far and have many many many more to go, so I'm in for a long haul.
I hope that everyone who has more recently started is encouraged by the results they are seeing so far. It's nice to see numbers going down!
Of course! The more the merrier! Congrats of your weight loss thus far, that is just amazing!!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #445  
Started 5/21/2014

Kelly! I just noticed you got your Weight Loss Ticker! How did I miss that? It looks awesome! 10 more days and I should be able to get mine! Whoohoo!
Old 06-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #446  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLinda View Post
Kelly! I just noticed you got your Weight Loss Ticker! How did I miss that? It looks awesome! 10 more days and I should be able to get mine! Whoohoo!
thank you!! I love my ticker!! Lol
Old 06-10-2014, 11:12 PM   #447  
Started 5/21/2014

Lookie what I got tonight! My weight loss ticker! Whoop whoop! Yea, it doesn't take much to excite me! LOL!

Last edited by AZLinda; 06-10-2014 at 11:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #448  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLinda View Post
Lookie what I got tonight! My weight loss ticker! I guess sometimes they don't make you wait the entire 20 days! Whoop whoop! Yea, it doesn't take much to excite me! LOL!
Haha. I just got mine today too, and I'm totally nerd-tastically excited about it!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:35 PM   #449  
Started 5/21/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Anniepoo View Post
Haha. I just got mine today too, and I'm totally nerd-tastically excited about it!
Haha! I can totally realate Annie!

Wait, I don't know what I was thinking, today IS day 20...doh!
Old 06-11-2014, 12:15 AM   #450  
Getting my sexy back

S/C/G: 239/230/155

Height: 5' 7"

Hi Everyone. I am new also I started on May 28. My week 1 I lost 10lbs but put 4.5 back on because I ate out. Then today I cheated. I feel lousy about cheated so I join this board for support. I am determined.
Closed Thread