What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 6 of 35
Go to
  • P1, Alternatives
    16 oz of coffee, stevia, half Premier Protein Vanilla shake (15g protein)
    B: EAS RTD Chocolate Fudge blended with 2 cups of spinach
    L: 2 cups of romaine lettuce, rice wine vinegar/olive oil/seasoning mix
    S: EAS RTD Chocolate Fudge / 1 cup dill pickles spears
    D: 8oz sirloin steak with 1 cup broccoli/mushroom mix
    Dessert: Crispy Cereal Pancake w/ WF pancake syrup (made this with an alternative. SO, SO GOOD!)

80oz of water - trying to up that now!
  • Just stopping in while I have WiFi - we are one week into our summer tour, and I'm hanging on to phase 1.

Most days start early, and we are on the road by sunrise, so I have been having a chocolate rtd mixed with coffee for breakfast. Lunch is a Quest bar and 2 C of raw veggies, which can be eaten while we drive. If we stop for lunch, I have a salad with WF dressing.

Dinner has been all over the map. One night I had raw broccoli and hardboiled eggs, another night I had lobster and grilled asparagus. It really depends on which town we are in, and if we are stopping overnight vs driving to the next town.

I did have rolled up lunch meat during one of our overnight drives. My options were really limited, and this was really the best option. Last night I had grilled chicken added to a few side salads from Chick Fil A, and picked out the carrots and cheese. I used a packet of WF dressing, and was all set!

My coach told me that I could have two extra unrestricted packets instead of my evening protein, in a real pinch. I haven't had to do it, but I'm glad to have a backup plan.

As for weigh ins, I forgot to pack my scale! My clothes are fitting a bit looser, but I know I'm holding water, because my rings are tight and my ankles are puffy. I've been getting over 100oz water daily, with my salt & vitamins, but I know that all of this sitting around is going to have an effect on my system! I try to get some extra walking around done during the breaks. I know that eating in restaurants is terrible when sodium is concerned, but I've been checking the stats on my choices, and keeping them as reasonable as I can.

Today:
    B: coffee, Premier Protein 18g chocolate drink
    S: 2 hardboiled eggs
    L: lettuce, broccoli, radishes, oil/acv dressing, Cookies and Cream Quest bar
    D: lettuce, tomato, 5 oz roasted turkey breast, dressing made of spicy mustard and WF pancake syrup, raw broccoli and cauliflower
    S: Premier Protein chocolate rtd
  • Mainemum- sounds like you are doing great!

B. Coffee w choc shake
    L. Lettuce, 2cups cukes, wf dressing
    S. Coffee w cappuccino shake
    D. 8 oz burger, 1 c pickles, 1 cup cuke
    S. Wafers!,,,,
  • Quote: Mainemum- sounds like you are doing great!

B. Coffee w choc shake
    S. Wafers!,,,,
    That's a whole LOTTA cukes!!
  • P1
    B: cup of coffee with 1/2 capachino ip x2
    L: leek soup 2 cups cauliflower (roasted and pured in blender w/soup)
    D: 4 eggs, 2egg whites, cup of mushrooms, cup of spinach
    S: ip chocolate wafer

100oz water
  • Quote: Mainemum- sounds like you are doing great!

B. Coffee w choc shake
    S. Wafers!,,,,
    Cleaning out the veggie drawer???? lol
  • B- cereal flakes and water
    S- dill pickle zippers and water
    L- tomato basil IP soup & lettuce with pickles and sprouts and water
    S- Pineapple/Banana Shake
    D- grilled chicken, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers & water
  • P1
    B: vanilla ip drnk blended in blender w/coffee
    L: ip broccoli soup, 2 cups roasted cauliflower
    S: ip white cheddar crisps
    D: 8oz turkey burger, sautéed zucchini and mushrooms
  • Quote: Woops I meant 1 cup zucchini 1 cup yellow squash

Thanks!
    Be careful with yellow squash, it's not a P1 vegetable; I'd check the carb content.
  • B: strawberry banana pre made drink
    L: steamed mushrooms, broccoli and peppers
    S: coffee and choc shake
    D: steak and mushrooms
    S: wafers!!!
  • Quote: Be careful with yellow squash, it's not a P1 vegetable; I'd check the carb content.
    Good that we are all keeping an eye on each other... ��

There have been numerous discussions on this veggie from awhile back... This yellow squash (I assume is the one she used) is NOT the winter squash. It looks similar in shape/size to zucchini and is also known as yellow zucchini. It actually has a slightly lower carb count than green zucchini! I have used it throughout my phases and lost consistently!
  • B: coffee, IP Cappucino RTD
    L: 8 oz chicken breast, 1c red peppers, 1c cauliflower, 2t evoo...sauteed
    S: Quest bar- cookies n cream
    D: Lettuce, 2c: cucumbers, cauliflower, banana peppers; IP BBQ chips
  • Quote: Good that we are all keeping an eye on each other... ��

There have been numerous discussions on this veggie from awhile back... This yellow squash (I assume is the one she used) is NOT the winter squash. It looks similar in shape/size to zucchini and is also known as yellow zucchini. It actually has a slightly lower carb count than green zucchini! I have used it throughout my phases and lost consistently!
    Interesting. I have two rotting away in my fridge because my husband thought I could eat them. I've never heard them called yellow zucchini, just yellow squash(same size and shape). The other one is yellow crooked neck squash. I'm going to bring it up at my next WI.
  • Quote: Interesting. I have two rotting away in my fridge because my husband thought I could eat them. I've never heard them called yellow zucchini, just yellow squash(same size and shape). The other one is yellow crooked neck squash. I'm going to bring it up at my next WI.
    Yellow crooked neck squash are a type of zucchini (look it up). Both are a summer squash.
    They're IP compliant.
    Also, when you compare nutritional data of the green ones and the yellow ones, you see almost identical
  • Quote: There have been numerous discussions on this veggie from awhile back... This yellow squash (I assume is the one she used) is NOT the winter squash. It looks similar in shape/size to zucchini and is also known as yellow zucchini. It actually has a slightly lower carb count than green zucchini! I have used it throughout my phases and lost consistently!

Agreed. My coach told me that yellow SUMMER squash is fine, but not other yellow varieties. In my area, it is also called yellow zucchini, and it is cooked in the same way as regular green zucchini.

Phase 1 w/ alts

B: egg + whites, 1 Tbsp sugar-free salsa, 2 cups tea with Splenda and milk
    L: romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, oil & acv dressing
    S: Premier Protein chocolate rtd mixed with coffee and stevia
    D: some sort of grilled fish, with either broccoli or asparagus
    S: Quest bar