3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What can you physically do now? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/295780-what-can-you-physically-do-now.html)

Slipfree 05-13-2014 06:56 PM

What can you physically do now?

IP weight loss can bring wonderful changes. What are some of the things that you can do now physically?

Slipfree 05-13-2014 06:59 PM

I can:

cross my legs.

pop out of the tub.

get up quickly from sitting on the ground.

work in the yard for long periods of time.

AmberLS 05-13-2014 08:38 PM

I can do almost every pose in my yoga class with a lot more ease (except chataranga (not sure if I spelled that right)). I get up and down from the floor much easier, I walk up and down stairs without losing my breath. I can jump and play around with my class and most recently I actually ran around playing tag with my 4 year old for a few minutes.

ReenHag 05-13-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberLS (Post 5003518)
I can jump and play around with my class and most recently I actually ran around playing tag with my 4 year old for a few minutes.

This made my day! Love, love, love!!! Way to go, momma!

hope2781 05-13-2014 10:12 PM

I can wear clothes that I couldn't even dare to touch for the past 4 yrs.

shathom 05-14-2014 09:10 AM

I can paint my own toenails, I can sit on the plane without an extender, I can ride in a car for hours and my feet don't swell. I can walk to meetings instead of driving my car. I can grocery shop without leaning on the buggy when my back started to ache. Wow, I can go on and on, it's just a wonderful way to live now compared to then! OH one more thing, I can take the Florida heat without sweating like a piglet:sunny::beach:

Have a great day all!

Tisado 05-14-2014 09:58 AM

Shoes

I can tie my shoes while sitting.
When at my fattest ( started to put "highest" but is was fattest) I used to have to put my foot up on something in order to tie my shoes.
:carrot::carrot:

zephyr1973 05-14-2014 10:00 AM

I can sit indian-style! I almost laughed when I did it, because I was so shocked!

Jenny38 05-14-2014 01:00 PM

I can run around and play with my 5 almost 6 year old twins.
sit cross legged
shop in any clothing store
I ran 6km last weekend:D

jelliehel 05-14-2014 01:09 PM

I was able to take a karate/kickboxing class with my son. All I thought of throughout the class was that I would have never been able to do this 60+ pounds ago.

Slipfree 05-14-2014 06:55 PM

Love these so far!

Fearciuil 05-14-2014 07:26 PM

Sit criss-cross and play Boomwhackers
Sing long phrases of music
Fit in a standard restroom stall AND close the door
Lean back on BOTH hands when kneeling (quad stretch)

AmberLS 05-14-2014 08:43 PM

Haha I have another one, I can climb up onto my kids top bunk without it making a cracking sound, they can no longer escape me by hiding in the top corner.

zephyr1973 05-14-2014 10:36 PM

I can curl up in a vintage chair (read: not oversized) while listening to clients - this is HUGE! I mean, I didn't know my legs could do that anymore! This just happened with my last client of the evening, and I'm still grinning 2 hours later! :D

brelo 05-15-2014 12:12 AM

While I can list many things, one of the most striking things I can do now with ease is smile!! Before, my face was sooo heavy that when I smiled it was actually difficult to push my cheeks out. Now, it is no problem at all! And thank goodness it is easier, since losing over 100 pounds I am smiling and happy just about all the time!!

Ruth Ann 05-15-2014 08:29 AM

I can put my socks on while standing up

I have enough room in my chair that the cat can sit next to me

I can climb up on the kitchen counters to get stuff dh put on the top shelf

I can go up stairs at a normal speed

I can pull the car seat forward without the steering wheel rubbing against my tummy