I want to cheat!!

• Hi everyone I'm suzie I have been on ideal protein since Feb 05 2014. This diet is the best I wouldn't of thought I could ever lose this weight I'm down 34 lbs and super excited yet sad in a way.. wen I started this in Feb I was hoping to lose 60 pounds by the end of may but that wasn't the case I'm still happy about my weight lose.. so my problem is my going to my real family vacation to Disneyland I don't want to be on plan wen I go.. I've been 100 percent no cheats so far but I want to be at the happiest place on earth not worrying about cups and ounces. .is that bad.. I feel bad thinking about it but I just want to relax and not worry about things like that.. that also doesn't mean I'm going to order a whole cake but I kinda want to pretend I'm in phase 4.. any advice from someone who's taken a week off and did you gain a lot back... thanks for reading my story.. and all of the support
  • Hi Suzie - I just bumped up a recent thread on this very subject for you. Had good information and advice in it.
  • Thanks Ruth! !