Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Having a crabby day. Messed up schedule at work= unfocused kids. More testing next week, will be out for a conference on Tues. and grades are due on Thurs. Does that sound like enough to make a person crabby? Add to that planning a field trip and a shower for a colleague. I am just plain sick of people right now.

Positive note, my phase off meeting is next Sat. Will not start until the following week, but I will be away for my nephew's graduation on the original phase off meeting date. Signed up for 8 maintenance sessions with the clinic, a once a month check in. I figured that it would provide motivation for sticking to phase 4. One of the statements last night: If you keep the weight off for a year your chances are better- if you keep it off for two to five years, you are golden. Trying to set up my first year with supports.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Slip: Good thing it is Friday right? Sounds like next week isn't much better for you. Hang in there, summer is just around the corner. The maintenance sessions sound like a great idea, still keeps you accountable and still getting support.

I am tired today, looking forward to relaxing tonight.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:17 PM   #18  

Height: 5'2

Sorry I've been so quiet. I'm still checking in and reading your posts. I don't have too much to say lately. The weather is awful considering it was 20 degrees celcius the past couple days. Might even get snow tomorrow. Boooo!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Slipfree--Hang in there at least it is Friday. Summer is almost here.

Stephascope do u have snow on the ground as well?

Jig--I think it is great that you are making a NEW habit of hiking. Hard to add new habits as we get older and this is a better habit to have then some others. Keep up the good work.

Not much else to say either. Allergies are out and about after all the rain we had. Everything is very green in and wet in the DC area. They say it will be a bad season for allergies-fun.

Dont think I will or need to but since I am on a week 1 of P1 can I have another packet if I need to or is that when we really start P1 for the first time ever? Just curious
Old 05-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #20  

Height: 5 '6

Well I survived another week! Have to work all weekend again but I will be leaving work early next Friday as soon as the inspector leaves the property!! One more week, one more week... I can do this!

Sounds like we're all happy its Friday! The eating front is going good.. still totally OP with no major issues so I'm happy about that... now to keep this role going till I hit 150! It looks like want2b and I should be hitting our goal about the same time!! Then it will be time for a par-tay!! Till then this is the month to stay motivated!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
Old 05-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #21  

Good morning,

It is at least sunny outside, but still chilly. I am getting my hair done today. Definitely going blonder, but am contemplating cutting my hair short. We shall see what the day brings!
Old 05-03-2014, 11:26 AM   #22  

Good morning! It was so nice to have a cup of coffee and chat on the phone without running out the door this morning... How I love my morning mocha!

Yes Slip, summer is coming.. go blonder, get a new style and show off that new bod!! LOL!

I have to go get my big pickles today and make sure I walk the pooch! Have a great day!

Last edited by Hiker88; 05-03-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:37 PM   #23  

Hi all,

As you can see from the profile pic, I cut off all of my hair! I like it
Old 05-03-2014, 06:39 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

slipfree-

u look awesome!!! love the haircut
Old 05-03-2014, 08:01 PM   #25  

Super Cute Slip!. Nice and summery!!
Old 05-04-2014, 12:47 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Slip, love the new look.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:41 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Slipfree- I hope you've been having a relaxing weekend! That is a lot of stuff going on at once in your life and coincidentally it all happens right before your phase off. I think you've got a good plan in place for maintenance and most importantly you've changed your relationship with food to a healthy one. I have full faith in you that you will keep the weight off. Also, I love your haircut and color...looking good!

Lucci- I would think having an additional packet while you reboot might be ok. I would just pick one of the lowest carb/calorie ones like orange drink or pink lemonade. You could also have a hard boiled egg and that should not stall you. I like to take a hard boiled egg or two and mash them up a little bit with sea salt and pepper and eat with a fork. It makes it seem more like a mini meal rather than just a hard boiled egg.

Hiker- Glad a break from work is in sight! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend. I feel the same intense motivation with the end of P1 being closer than ever. I still have 25-35 lbs left to go, but I am going to do everything I can to get to goal as quickly as possible.

Steph- Ugh sorry about the cold weather and possible snow! Did you do anything fun this weekend?

My weekend has been really mellow. I have a friend, her three year old daughter, and my friend's mom coming in town from Ohio on Wednesday and staying a week, so I'm taking it easy this weekend. I did a DIY spa day at home yesterday which was really fun and relaxing. I need to do that more often. I felt great afterwards.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #28  

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your kind words. I feel lighter in spirit because before IP, I felt like I could not wear my hair short. It was very freeing to be able to choose, it was also very scary! I have never had it this short. I do wish she had left it a bit longer, but hair grows. Especially on IP with all the protein.

Kooky, life is busy. I am trying to have a relaxing Sunday morning, later I have to put in grades. I am glad that you had a home spa day. Your visit with your friend sounds like fun too.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:03 PM   #29  

Good evening.. I'm hungry tonight.. I can't decide if I should stay up and watch the Mentalist or just go to bed... maybe I'll try a pickle and see what happens before I make up my mind!!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:31 AM   #30  

Good morning all,

Hiker, hope the pickle helped with the hungries!

Have a great OP Monday everyone.
Closed Thread