Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2014, 03:06 PM   #1  
Joined IP on 07/15/13
Thread Starter
 
Frenchy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: California
Posts: 86

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Default Last pounds... so hard to lose

It has been a while since I have posted anything but I have been facing a struggle for the past months... I am 3 ibs away from my goal but it seems that the scale stays at the same number every week (4 now).... even though I do not cheat at all and have to force myself at times to eat the required food...

Any of your inputs would be appreciated !
Frenchy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:15 PM   #2  
Started IP 1/18/12
 
Hockeymom40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 276

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy71 View Post
It has been a while since I have posted anything but I have been facing a struggle for the past months... I am 3 ibs away from my goal but it seems that the scale stays at the same number every week (4 now).... even though I do not cheat at all and have to force myself at times to eat the required food...

Any of your inputs would be appreciated !
My thoughts are your body is trying to tell you it's where it should be. You are at a healthy BMI. Are you still one P1? If so move onto P2. You can still lose in that phase and it may be what your body needs if you are set on losing those 3lbs.
Hockeymom40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:23 PM   #3  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 91

Default

I feel ya. I have to lose 12 more pounds and everyone here tells me the last few pounds are very stubborn but I am just hopeful eventually it will happen.
I have read that few ppl phased off and still lost weight, may be your body needs more food? Did you talk to your coach about Phasing off?
hope2781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:02 PM   #4  
Senior Member
 
Hawaii69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alberta
Posts: 454

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Default

I agree with phasing off, I lost in phase 2 and 3! You are so close! You can do it!!
Hawaii69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #5  
No where to go but up
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 25

S/C/G: 235/235/145

Height: 5.4

Default

Doing great! It must be frustrating, but perhaps you could change it up a bit with your food. I understand if you vary plan day over day you can " trick" the body to give up the last few lbs. or lemon and water in the m is good too.
BarbieBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:01 AM   #6  
Joined IP on 07/15/13
Thread Starter
 
Frenchy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: California
Posts: 86

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Default

Thank you for your input ! I moved on to phase 2 but wow... hard to eat 16 oz of protein per day ! But maybe that will be the kicker !

Have a great weekend
Frenchy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:24 PM   #7  
Member
 
Arwa4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 49

S/C/G: 150/120/115

Height: 5'2''

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy71 View Post
Thank you for your input ! I moved on to phase 2 but wow... hard to eat 16 oz of protein per day ! But maybe that will be the kicker !

Have a great weekend

Hi, just curious....did those pounds start coming off again? I have 12 to go and worried about not losing them
Arwa4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #8  
Evemomma
 
evemomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: St. Louis Area
Posts: 842

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwa4u View Post
Hi, just curious....did those pounds start coming off again? I have 12 to go and worried about not losing them
I'm about 12 lbs away also and wondering how long this stretch will be. i struggle to eat all my protein in P1 so am REALLY going to have to work in P2!
evemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:31 PM   #9  
Member
 
Arwa4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 49

S/C/G: 150/120/115

Height: 5'2''

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
I'm about 12 lbs away also and wondering how long this stretch will be. i struggle to eat all my protein in P1 so am REALLY going to have to work in P2!
I'm just desperately and anxiously awaiting Phase 3 breakfast lol. How long have you been OP? I started April 11... 11 week and only 22 lbs I haven't cheated in the least bit.
Arwa4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:29 AM   #10  
Senior Member
 
canadjineh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 3,427

S/C/G: 163/141/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 54 yrs old

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwa4u View Post
I'm just desperately and anxiously awaiting Phase 3 breakfast lol. How long have you been OP? I started April 11... 11 week and only 22 lbs I haven't cheated in the least bit.
That's 2 pounds a week EXACTLY what they normally say you will lose, "2-3 lbs a week."
Phase 3 breakfast seems like a lot of food when you've been doing IP packet for breakfast, but you will get the hang of it. Remember what REAL portion sizes are and you will find it's not quite as bad as you thought. You can also use higher carb foods and higher fat foods (denser in calories) so that you don't have as much bulk. For instance, a half cup of Greek yogourt, a banana, and an ounce of almonds is not that bulky but perfectly fits on plan.

Try not to stress too much about things as you are AT LAST at your goal - time to celebrate:

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:19 PM   #11  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Missouri
Posts: 61

S/C/G: 154.2/134/130

Height: 5'3.5

Default

I feel the same way...I had a horrible weigh in today! Only .6 lost! NO CHEATING! I think that is what is hard about it because I know I didn't cheat! I am so close to my goal - 6 lbs away but I am starting to doubt I will ever get there!
dnthomas83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:47 PM   #12  
Member
 
Arwa4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Toronto
Posts: 49

S/C/G: 150/120/115

Height: 5'2''

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
That's 2 pounds a week EXACTLY what they normally say you will lose, "2-3 lbs a week."
Phase 3 breakfast seems like a lot of food when you've been doing IP packet for breakfast, but you will get the hang of it. Remember what REAL portion sizes are and you will find it's not quite as bad as you thought. You can also use higher carb foods and higher fat foods (denser in calories) so that you don't have as much bulk. For instance, a half cup of Greek yogourt, a banana, and an ounce of almonds is not that bulky but perfectly fits on plan.

Try not to stress too much about things as you are AT LAST at your goal - time to celebrate:

Liana
Lol I'm not worried at all about eating a big breakfast...just hoping to get there soon.
Arwa4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:33 AM   #13  
Me back on the list!
 
bluegingham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 131

S/C/G: 220/177/135

Height: 5'5"

Default

I am "phasing out" for vacation and currently I am on Phase 3. Along with adding breakfast items, I have increased my exercise. I am now walking/jogging instead of just walking and it is definitely helping as far as losing fat & gaining muscle. It is also so much easier with out the extra 70 lbs to drag with me!
bluegingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.