Old 04-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #1  
finale

S/C/G: 241 11/13/13, GW 180

Height: 5' 3"

Default Starting Monday, May 28

Hello:
I haven't been on this site for at least a month and within that month I have fallen off the IP program. I really can tell in the way I feel that eating stuff like carbs and sugar is not good for me or my body. I need to get back OP and get control of the food going into my mouth.
I vow to start slowly today and get back on the shakes and egg regimen that was working for me. I am running a my first 10 k on May 10 and I know that if I am able to jog a mile -4miles I can stick to the IP plan and get back in control.
My daughter and her boyfriend of a year and a half broke up almost a month ago and it has been hard watching her suffer the loss. Although he was not good for her no ambition and a moocher so in the end it is a good thing. She has been hanging out with her friends this weekend and things are going good. I have made a promise to her that we will start working out Monday morning from now on Monday-Friday and we will take off the weight she put on do to being in a relationship and having the depo shot. She is excited and I know this is something that she really wants.
I look forward to all the support from my fellow IPers and cant wait to see what my daughter and I can achieve with your support.
Thanks again for everyone on this site, with your support I have achieved a weightloss goal that I have had for a long long time and nothing is unatainable.
finale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:41 PM   #2  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back! Are you starting April 28th (tomorrow) or waiting until after your race on May 10th? Either way, it's a good group of peeps here to chat with if you need it!
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:52 AM   #3  
finale

S/C/G: 241 11/13/13, GW 180

Height: 5' 3"

I am starting on Monday, I always had alot of energy when I was doing IP and was able to exercise with no problem....
finale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #4  
IP Start 04/29/2014

Height: 5'2"

I am starting IP for the very first time today. I am excited yet very nervous. I hope that I can stay strong and stick with it. Good luck and God bless to you and your daughter, Finale!!!!

Last edited by dtbutler4; 04-28-2014 at 06:35 PM.
dtbutler4 is offline   Reply With Quote