Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 07:25 PM   #61  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Wow that makes a whole new difference in my eating.
This isn't the first inaccurate info from your coach is it? Isn't that frustrating?
Old 04-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 140/138/115 (Reboot-Nov. 2015)

Height: 5'-3 1/2"

I have done so many diets in my life and really like this and have had great results so far but wish I was losing faster now. I am determined and plan to follow it through to the end to make sure I figure out to maintain it for good. MellyIP, keep at it. It will be awesome and it gets even better when people start noticing the results.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 140/138/115 (Reboot-Nov. 2015)

Height: 5'-3 1/2"

Hi Ruth Ann, have you tried shredded zucchini in your omlettes I add some sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon. It is sooooo good. I love zucchini and found another way to love my eggs with it. I even tried the Wald...whatever the name is, syrup on them as well and it was awesome.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:56 PM   #64  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondi13 View Post
Hi Ruth Ann, have you tried shredded zucchini in your omlettes I add some sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon. It is sooooo good. I love zucchini and found another way to love my eggs with it. I even tried the Wald...whatever the name is, syrup on them as well and it was awesome.
I did try shredded zucchini in the IP omelets. I love shredded zucchini in everything else, I just never could like the omelets - good thing there is a variety of foods since we all have different tastes!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

I have the IP blahs - no energy, weepy and overwhelmed.

I'm staying strong though - hopefully it will be better in the a.m.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
I have done so many diets in my life and really like this and have had great results so far but wish I was losing faster now. I am determined and plan to follow it through to the end to make sure I figure out to maintain it for good. MellyIP, keep at it. It will be awesome and it gets even better when people start noticing the results.
You are VERY CLOSE yo your goal! Losses just simply will not go as quickly at this point. Now is when the true test of patience and willpower kicks in. Like so many others determined to get to goal, you will make it! Just be prepared for the smaller losses at this point! BUT a loss is a loss!
Old 04-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
I have the IP blahs - no energy, weepy and overwhelmed.

I'm staying strong though - hopefully it will be better in the a.m.
Hope that your tomorrow is better.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:00 PM   #68  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
Hope everyone is having a super weekend! Hubby made some delish shrimp primavera (his name for it) for din tonight...and there are leftovers for tomorrow! He sauteed the shrimp with garlic, grapeseed oil, lemon, basil, then tossed it with cooked broccoli, zucchini, and a little bit of chopped tomato. Soooo good! It does not feel like diet food at all!
Ooooh -- I'm looking for ways to use up shrimp I thawed by accident. I had shrimp salad for lunch, BBQ shrimp kabobs for supper. Maybe it's primavera for me tomorrow -- this looks delish. Hey if "You are what you eat" will I become a shrimp??

Quote:
I have done so many diets in my life and really like this and have had great results so far but wish I was losing faster now...
Ah we all wish it was coming off faster, BUT it took us awhile to get on there and as everyone already said, you're doing great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
I have the IP blahs - no energy, weepy and overwhelmed...
Sounds like extra estrogen floating around and that comes from burning stored fat so Wooot Wooot bring on the blahs! .... Not sure if looking at it that way helps?
Old 04-27-2014, 11:06 PM   #69  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
This isn't the first inaccurate info from your coach is it? Isn't that frustrating?
Usually he's pretty good, he wasn't clear about the body comp analysis, but overall I have a pretty good coach.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:18 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Usually he's pretty good, he wasn't clear about the body comp analysis, but overall I have a pretty good coach.
Back when the chips first came out there were two camps of coaches, with one group firmly saying unrestricted and a few saying restricted. One of our members questioned the coach three times and was told firmly no, but the MAJORITY verified they are unrestricted and we haven't had anyone else since then saying they heard otherwise! Interesting how things can vary!

I would go with the unrestricted camp (and I do!)

FYI - just looked up the nutritional info for Salt n Vinegar: says 120 cal, 30% cals from fat, 12 carbs- 6 fiber for 6 net carbs, 15 protein... Unrestricted wins!
Old 04-27-2014, 11:59 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 163/141/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 54 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Ooooh -- I'm looking for ways to use up shrimp I thawed by accident. I had shrimp salad for lunch, BBQ shrimp kabobs for supper. Maybe it's primavera for me tomorrow -- this looks delish. Hey if "You are what you eat" will I become a shrimp??
Change up the lemon & basil for Chinese 5-spice powder and throw in a little Bragg's Aminos seasoning or soy sauce and you now have Shrimp Chop Suey (best with baby bok choy too) All on IP plan P1!! Lot's of options.
Liana
Closed Thread