Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 01:30 PM   #76  
P4

S/C/G: 238 highest--IP197/165/165

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyIP View Post
That's great sarahbell
My NSV victory for today is walking by the Easter potluck at work. It smelled delicious but I brought a mint chocolate bar for lunch so I grabbed it from the fridge and b-lined to my desk. Walking by everyone was just awkward. But Yay for not cheating I don't trust anybody else to cook for me right now so I didn't even check to see if anything was OP

Spoken like a true member of Onederland.
Way to go gal!!
Old 04-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyIP View Post
That's great sarahbell
My NSV victory for today is walking by the Easter potluck at work. It smelled delicious but I brought a mint chocolate bar for lunch so I grabbed it from the fridge and b-lined to my desk. Walking by everyone was just awkward. But Yay for not cheating I don't trust anybody else to cook for me right now so I didn't even check to see if anything was OP
Thanks!! It may seem silly to celebrate something like that BUT this is awesome LOL.

Also I asked the pharmacist when they are getting more in- she said they will be in Friday and are on sale at that price until Saturday. She is going to hold 5 more pkgs for me to pick up Friday!!!
Old 04-16-2014, 02:08 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 218/197.2/150

Height: 5'6"

I had my weigh-in today - down 19 pounds in about a month (I took 10 days off or so due to surgery, so even though it's a little more than a month, I've been on the program 4 weeks).

I'm so excited!
Old 04-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #79  
P4

S/C/G: 238 highest--IP197/165/165

Default Onderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeLover View Post
I had my weigh-in today - down 19 pounds in about a month (I took 10 days off or so due to surgery, so even though it's a little more than a month, I've been on the program 4 weeks).

I'm so excited!
Hey lady, welcome to Onederland.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Quote:

I'm so excited!
WHOO HOOO!!!

that is awesome!! Congrats!

Old 04-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I'm so excited!
That's fantastic!!! Congrats!!!!
Old 04-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:

I'm so excited!
Welcome, Lakelover, to Onederland! An exciting place to be and a nice number to keep in mind so that one NEVER sees anything beginning with a "2" again?

I am about the same place as you, headed for about the same weight as you, even though my "goal" weight is actually higher.

Hang in there with such a fantastic start...
Old 04-16-2014, 04:05 PM   #83  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Lakelover: congrats on your losses. It really is such a great feeling!

MellyIP: WTG on the Easter Potluck temptation. I was just having the discussion with my daughter that I am happy I don't work in a traditional office environment with all the food temptations. She works as a receptionist in a medical practice and is always telling me about the sweets, baked goods, and tons of food brought in, either by employees or by the medical reps who come in and pay for catered in food for the docs and their staff. My downfall has always been baked goods, so it would totally send me over the edge to be confronted with that all the time. You rock!

Schenectady: I so enjoy your posts and watching your progress. I remember reading all the things you have been going through since last year with your son and the house and I am so happy that you are doing well. Your weight loss is fantastic! I celebrate with you each time you have an NSV or a SV!

Chicnana: I so know where you are coming from! I remember feeling terribly sorry for myself in the beginning. Poor me, I can't have cake...cheese...etc...Yes, the foods will still be there when you hit goal. But there were a few things I just couldn't wait to have again and when I could, I really didn't want them anymore. And, the few things I indulged in really didn't taste as good as I remembered. I used to get a skinny vanilla latte every day from Starbucks...every single day. I missed those soooooo much! When I had one finally, it tasted really bad to me. What a let down. My tastes had changed so much. I now never drink them anymore and instead prefer black coffee or tea. Who knew?!

Last edited by dak1lls; 04-16-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 198/174/130

Height: 5'3

Quote:

I'm so excited!
That is so awesome!!!! You are doing such a good job!!!
Keep up the good work!!

Cheryl

Old 04-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #85  
Started IP 4/7/2014

S/C/G: 225/170.8/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I'm so excited!
Nice! Congrats!!
Old 04-16-2014, 05:10 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 255/236.20/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
I have been looking all over tarnation and back for the elusive Café Caramel EAS shake and I FOUND it today!! They had them on sale for $4.99 per 4 pk at Cub foods!!! I bought 4 packs. I opened one up when I got and it is so freaking goood!!!!! this is a victory for me today!:car rot:
I've never seen that flavor for sale in my area, but have seen it online (I think). Is it a mocha/coffee flavor? I wondered because of the "cafe" in the name.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 259.2/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I have been looking all over tarnation and back for the elusive Café Caramel EAS shake and I FOUND it today!! They had them on sale for $4.99 per 4 pk at Cub foods!!! I bought 4 packs. I opened one up when I got and it is so freaking goood!!!!! this is a victory for me today!:car rot:
yay! that one is so good! I usually get mine at Wal Mart or Target. I notice that Wal Mart sticks to chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Target had a choc mint one a while back and that is also where I can find the cafe carmel. I shop at a Super Target, so that may make a difference (over the regular targets!)

Down another pound today! I had gained an inch in my waist and then lost a percentage of body fat. That reaffirms that you can't let one measurement of your body affect your feelings on this program!! So much can change! I'm thrilled with my losses and ready to tackle this week! I feel like I haven't been focusing on meal prep lately and my measuring has gotten a little slacked. It makes a difference!
Old 04-16-2014, 06:00 PM   #88  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
That sounds delicious! I love caramel, I have not been a fan of the EAS shakes but maybe I'd like to try those, too bad I live in a small town Walmart only carries chocolate and vanilla.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #89  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsea View Post
ChipnDip: Your question yesterday was do do with kidney stones: Do you know what type of Kidney stones you are prone to (calcium or Uric acid)? Remember that article was for high protein diets, we are on a moderate. I personally am prone to Calcium stones , therefore over the years have known to watch my intake and drink a lot of water. I also am unwilling to take anything for constipation (Eg the smooth moves tea, or any laxative) as misuse and dependency on them may help form kidney stones (and I already know I am prone to them). Instead I make sure I have lots of natural fiber in my diet, and suffer along on days that it doesn’t work as well. Everyone is different; a lot of it listening to and understanding your own body.
I will tell you that I started IP a year ago, reached my goal, went on maintaince and now am back on IP to lose a little bit more, just because. The entire time I have had embedded stones, have had MRI’s and have not had more form, I am simply being monitored. So for me IP has not change/effected my stone formation.
Thanks! I just know I have very hard stones. My doc told me not to change my eating but that I had to drink enough water daily to flush my kidneys all the time. Before IP, even knowing that didn't work. Now I drink lots!
Old 04-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 255/236.20/150

Extremely stressed today and know that tomorrow is going to be MUCH worse (due to some work issues). I knew that I needed to come straight home and did NOT stop at any stores. That would have been dangerous.

I just found myself digging in a kitchen cabinet looking for a restricted bar, but it's too early for that. I always save that for an evening snack. If I had one now, I'm afraid I would want another soon after. I've learned enough to know I'm not hungry... I'm just wanting to munch due to nerves/stress.

I've eaten my evening meal already and had a big salad. I'm not hungry... I can wait for my evening protein. I'm drinking a big glass of water. But, my mind is on wanting to eat something.

I've done too well to mess up now, especially for a temporary spike in nerves/anxiety! (So, I'm typing instead of eating! haha!)
Closed Thread