Bye bye stupid cold, hello lower number on the scale!

• I had a cold a couple of weeks ago that completely knocked me for a loop (and am sorry to say thay the boyfriend caught it), which sent my weight into a 2.5 gain for that week. Last week I dropped a pound, (yay!), but what made it even better was seeing it go down to 188.5 (-5.5) this morning! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to be down to 189 by the beginning of May and got there sooner than I thought!

Happy losing, everyone!
  • Way to go!! Makes the cold a couple of weeks ago more tolerable! LOL
  • It is so wonderful to get that kind of a whoosh - that alone should power a good number of really happy and powerful days!
  • I had 2 weigh-in's in March that were screwed up due to a horrible cold and TOM. Cold's are no fun at all! Ironically, I got on the scale this morning and was down to 188.3.!! Yay for us and good for you for meeting your May goal early. I'm hoping to hit 169 by June 14 which is the day our beach vacation starts. I know it's aggressive but I haven't seen the 160's since 2002!
  • Quote: I had 2 weigh-in's in March that were screwed up due to a horrible cold and TOM. Cold's are no fun at all! Ironically, I got on the scale this morning and was down to 188.3.!! Yay for us and good for you for meeting your May goal early. I'm hoping to hit 169 by June 14 which is the day our beach vacation starts. I know it's aggressive but I haven't seen the 160's since 2002!
    That's awesome! Keep it up!

I don't remember the last time I was in the 100s at all. It must have been before high school. And you're right; I had my cold for 2 weeks, then it turned into a sinus infection and I was put on antibiotics for 5 days Then I got TOM last Wednesday, but was hitting that bathroom tons last week, getting rid of excess water weight. I got on the scale Sunday morning and was down 2 pounds, did a lot of driving that day (and peeing), and come to find out that I had lost another 3.5 the next day (which I still can't figure out if that's even possible, but apparently it is)! We got this!!!