Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 10:58 PM   #76  

Hey IPers...just felt like confessing some cheating. I am using little more salt than recommended. I am unable to control the salt craving and I will be ready if this reflects in my weight loss this week.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:06 PM   #77  

Height: 5'2

Congrats on the size 6 Calypso!!!

dlr: I have been drinking Calm - magnesium citrate powder in hot water every night before bed. No problems with "C" any more!
Old 04-14-2014, 11:41 PM   #78  
P4

S/C/G: 238 highest--IP197/165/165

Height: 5'4"

Default Size 10 jeans --OMG they fit!

Tried out some pants from my IP coach's pant swap shelf.
OMG, I easily fit in size 10s.

And yes, I know that the size 10s of 2014 have abut the same amount of material as the size 16s did in 1995 but I'll take it.

I have the best coach. She charged up front to join IP and we only pay for the packets each week. She wants us to keep coming back in, even on P4 so we don't yo yo. No additional charge.
Old 04-15-2014, 12:35 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 195.4/182.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwr816 View Post
Good morning! It's supposed to be a BEAUTIFUL day up here in Boston....highs in the mid-70s! I'm going to take full advantage and take the dog to the beach and attempt some yard work (lots of sticks and leaves to clean up!)

Yesterday my future MIL and I went shopping for her Mother of the Groom dress for our wedding. It was fun to have some alone time together to do some wedding things and I even had the chance to re-try on my gown (the sample at the store). It's amazing how differently the same dress fits since January!! This is a sample size 10 and she had to clip it to stay up!

Attachment 46089

Attachment 46090
That is a beautiful dress with a beautiful woman in it!
Closed Thread