Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 10:33 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

SV here-when I started IP, I made up a visual chart, the boxes were filled with weight numbers from 237-172. Every time I weighed in, I would use a copper colored paint pen to cross off the result number. Today, I crossed off the last number. Have decided to keep going, since I really do not mind Phase I until the end of May. If you asked me in October if I thought I would be crossing that last number off by mid April, I would have been incredulous. But following the IP protocol has given me the tools and my spirit has given me the determination. Today is a good day!

Last edited by Slipfree; 04-14-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:34 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 198/174/130

Height: 5'3

[QUOTE=sunflwr816;4984053]Good morning! It's supposed to be a BEAUTIFUL day up here in Boston....highs in the mid-70s! I'm going to take full advantage and take the dog to the beach and attempt some yard work (lots of sticks and leaves to clean up!)

Yesterday my future MIL and I went shopping for her Mother of the Groom dress for our wedding. It was fun to have some alone time together to do some wedding things and I even had the chance to re-try on my gown (the sample at the store). It's amazing how differently the same dress fits since January!! This is a sample size 10 and she had to clip it to stay up!

Your dress is beautiful. You are going to be a gorgeous bride!!

Last edited by cschmandt; 04-14-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
Good Morning ALL IPers! Looking forward to hearing from everyone...

Maybe we can collect some NSVs (Non Scale Victories) today from everyone and really set our motivation ON FIRE!!!

NSV - time for another shopping trip... none of my spring clothing fit (waaaaaaaaay toooooo biiiiiiiig)!!!!!

Sounds like a good idea!!! I am going shopping for some new spring items tomorrow. I am going to a clothes mentor, a resale store. I love that store!!

Old 04-14-2014, 10:49 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyIP View Post
Good Morning Everyone!! I'm going to have to start getting up earlier so that I can get my daily intake of positivity and inspiration before facing everyone at work. There's so much fast food that comes into the lunch room and leftovers from meetings - but I'm finally at the point that it doesn't really bother me! Yay for no cravings - but let's face it, pizza will always smell good haha.
Suflwr your dress is beautiful!! Great NSV!
Jenny! That is amazing! I wish I could have done that at the wedding I went to two weeks ago - but I was in it so carrying veggies all day would have been pretty difficult - I ended up not eating until the sirloin came for dinner. My brothers were happy though, they got to have my extra potatoes and dessert!
Have a good day everyone
Pizza is a big weakness for me. I struggle when it is friday night pizza night in our house. Last week the family had Papa John's and I had to get those boxes out of the house asap.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:52 AM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisado View Post
My NSV was taking a load of fat clothes out of the closet.

I am parting with black Seven jeans in size 12. They were my first designer jeans and I got them from a thrift store. I haven't found any tens that fit me yet but the larger 12s have gone. Most size 12s are comfy.

Ditched the size Large yoga pants. Those puppies stretched so much I could wear them when up 30+ pounds. Stretch pants are EVIL.
It is always fun to clean out the closet and refresh with new items for new look for the new season.

Old 04-14-2014, 10:54 AM   #21  

Good Morning!!

I am looking forward to tomorrow and my 4th weigh in. Hoping to break a 0 on the scale!!

I hope everyone has a good Monday!!!

Old 04-14-2014, 10:54 AM   #22  
Started IP 11/13/2013

S/C/G: 185/140/128

Height: 5 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
SV here-when I started IP, I made up a visual chart, the boxes were filled with weight numbers from 237-172. Every time I weighed in, I would use a copper colored paint pen to cross off the result number. Today, I crossed off the last number. Have decided to keep going, since I really do not mind Phase I until the end of May. If you asked me in October if I thought I would be crossing that last number off by mid April, I would have been incredulous. But following the IP protocol has given me the tools and my spirit has given me the determination. Today is a good day!
Congrats on your SV! That is awesome!
Old 04-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #23  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Today's official weigh in day... down 3.7lbs from last week. Hopefully I can keep it up at this rate I will meet onederland by June!!!!! Which isn't that far away... oh to go on my vacation and be in wonderland...
Old 04-14-2014, 11:06 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Today's official weigh in day... down 3.7lbs from last week. Hopefully I can keep it up at this rate I will meet onederland by June!!!!! Which isn't that far away... oh to go on my vacation and be in wonderland...
Congrats on the loss at weigh-in today!!

You are doing awesome!!

Old 04-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking My non IP issue from yesterday

For anyone who read my non IP issue from yesterday I called ebay this AM and found out that the buyer's window of opportunity to file a claim/complaint against me and request a refund has closed from both pay pal and Ebay!!! He said it sounds like user error and I am not responsible!
Old 04-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 255/236.20/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
For anyone who read my non IP issue from yesterday I called ebay this AM and found out that the buyer's window of opportunity to file a claim/complaint against me and request a refund has closed from both pay pal and Ebay!!! He said it sounds like user error and I am not responsible!
YEA!!! Isn't it great to have that load off your mind??
Old 04-14-2014, 11:23 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
Morning!

Starting a new chapter today. Wish me luck! Have a great day, all!

~Renee
Wishing you a happy first day of spring break and much luck on your new chapter! Thank you for always being such a positive support and inspiration.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:26 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Sunflwr - Hooray for you and what a gorgeous dress.

I will be mother of the groom for my oldest son's wedding in October. Although that was NOT the motivation for me to get healthy, I am determined that I am going to find myself a gorgeous, stunning non-mother-of-the-groom sort of dress...nothing outrageous but a beautiful evening dress that I can wear later too. Both Adrianna Papell and Tadashi Shoji make some beautiful lace sheaths. Looking for be a 10 by then, fingers crossed and mouth closed to make it!

Amber - I am so proud of how well you are doing! You have worked hard for this through some really challenging times. Walk tall, today, lady because you deserve kudos.

Hang in there for Onederland. It was a great and exciting point for me to make and I use it as motivation to NEVER let that first number on the scale be a "2" ever again.

Tisado - you made me smile! I think at some point in the fall, I am going to have a BIG bonfire with all my black stretch pants and tops. They to me are the symbol of the years I walked around fat and hiding (I thought) behind these anonymous, stretchy things. I am not one for wasting things but they have lived a long, much too long, life. Just have to figure out where to do it since I do not currently have a safe place to do it.

RuthAnn
- know of any places in this area to start a small and safe bonfire?

SarahBell - I am glad to hear that your ebay issue became a non issue without having to fight it all. Lowers the stress and we know that helps our battle with the scale and health.

Last edited by schenectady; 04-14-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 202.5/191/170

Height: 5'9"

Happy Monday everyone. Congrats on the great weigh ins.
I haven't been able to discard any clothes yet but my jeans fit now without cutting into my waist. I knew I had to start IP when the clothes I had to buy in January for a trip were getting uncomfortably tight.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:57 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 240.8/152.4/155

Height: 5'3"

A few NSVs for today: Went over a friend's house Friday night, and she had wine and a campfire with S'mores. I drank my Mio lemondae and ate my Quest bar. It felt good to successfully navigate that first social situation. Second, it's been 3 full weeks since I started IP (with alternatives) and I have been 100% OP. I have NEVER been able to do that on a diet before. My first mini goal is to weigh less than my husband...second mini goal is to see a "1" as the first number on the scale.

Weighed in this morning...down 5.7 this week.
Closed Thread