3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% (NO CHEAT ZONE) Volume 32 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/294721-home-100%25-no-cheat-zone-volume-32-a.html)

Ruth Ann 05-16-2014 07:36 AM

Fearciuil: If you're concerned maybe you can move your check up sooner?

I don't know that iron actually slows down losses, but it sure did cause the Big C for me which my dr said was normal.

Hope everyone has good plans for the weekend!

lisa32989 05-16-2014 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearciuil (Post 5004855)
I've started bruising easily. More easily, that should be. I thought it was just a side effect of starting karate, but now I think ... maybe I'm flirting with anemia again. I won't have my physical for another month and a bit (insurance says so). Supposing I'm right, will that slow down my losses? Should I just start taking iron again? :?:

Understood that the physical isn't okay yet but since you have a health concern, will your insurance cover a visit?

Taking supplements without knowing for sure about a problem can throw off other nutrients. Perhaps just add more red meat?

Ruth Ann 05-16-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 5004914)
Understood that the physical isn't okay yet but since you have a health concern, will your insurance cover a visit?

Taking supplements without knowing for sure about a problem can throw off other nutrients. Perhaps just add more red meat?

OOPS - Lisa reads better than I do early in the a.m. I missed the part about the insurance company not okaying the physical yet. Sorry about that.

So yeah, what Lisa said. :)

maureen kempster 05-16-2014 07:49 PM

I'm excited - weighed myself tonight and I'm down a total of 32 pounds since Jan 24. 2 more to go to hit goal. I'm pretty much packed and the movers come in tomorrow - have next week off so I'm feeling pretty good

Ruth Ann 05-16-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maureen kempster (Post 5005292)
I'm excited - weighed myself tonight and I'm down a total of 32 pounds since Jan 24. 2 more to go to hit goal. I'm pretty much packed and the movers come in tomorrow - have next week off so I'm feeling pretty good

Hooray maureen! You are doing so fantastic!

I'd say have fun moving, but in my experience moving is never much fun but getting into the new place is! So hoping you have a stress-free, easy move.

maureen kempster 05-16-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 5005299)
Hooray maureen! You are doing so fantastic!

I'd say have fun moving, but in my experience moving is never much fun but getting into the new place is! So hoping you have a stress-free, easy move.

thanks Ruth Ann - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that by Sunday evening everything will be in place

schenectady 05-17-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maureen kempster (Post 5005292)

You have every right to be excited - that is a phenomenal accomplishment, particularly considering that you started at a relatively lower weight with less to lose.

Good luck in your new home - spend that week off getting everything where you want it!

Fearciuil 05-17-2014 02:28 PM

lisa and Ruth Ann, I called the medical clinic yesterday and got an appt scheduled for week after next to check my ferritin level. B-i-L is a pharmacist (and he's done IP), so I can bug him about possible interactions. Thanks!

I'm hoping I can sleep a lot this weekend ... I haven't been able to the last two and I know that affected my body's ability to burn fat effectively.

ChipnDip 05-17-2014 07:02 PM

I am having major back spasms since yesterday. Pain is very close to my kidney stone experiences! Totally hopped up on drugs. Not feeling much like eating let alone cooking. Every tv commercial tempts with the easy junk food take out. I ordered the family Chinese and ordered the diet plate. Steamed chicken and veggies (paid extra for just the veggies I like) no fat or salt, sauce on the side. Probably didn't eat enough veggies today but I am very proud of myself for not making any excuses to not stay 100%.

Slipfree 05-17-2014 08:01 PM

Hi everyone,

Started Phase 2 today. Got everything in, but I miss my packet. I am going to have to be really creative because "real protein" is not my fav. I believe in the power of positive thinking and this Phase is short. I will make it work.

I went away for my nephew's college graduation. We stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast. Ate both breakfast and dinner out and they had cocktails twice and I remained OP. At the restaurant after the grad., the waitress made a snarky remark about my being very picky. I said, I have lost 85 pounds being very picky and it is important. After that- she could not have been more accommodating.

Chip- hope you feel better soon!

Maureen- 2 more pounds! How exciting!!!

Fearciuil- hope you get some rest.

IP43 05-17-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipfree (Post 5005710)
Hi everyone,

At the restaurant after the grad., the waitress made a snarky remark about my being very picky. I said, I have lost 85 pounds being very picky and it is important. After that- she could not have been more accommodating.

... I like your comment to her. As a person looking for a tip, I'm surprised she made any comments at all. I can't wait to use that line myself -- here's to 85 pounds! :hat: Way to go!

Ruth Ann 05-18-2014 07:33 AM

Fearciuil: Hope the doc gets to the bottom of the problem. Not sleeping is the worst - I know! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

ChipnDip: Sorry to hear about your back - that is miserable. Take it easy and give the muscles a chance to heal. I found stretched out in bed to be the most comfortable position when my back does that.

Slipfree - I can't believe a waitress said that. As much as it costs to eat out they should make every effort to ensure you get exactly what you want and, really, the modifications we need at restaurants are not that onerous on the staff. But I hope you had a good time at the graduation anyway!

I found just cooking double portions of my dinner protein and using that for lunch the next day worked really well on P2. Canned tuna or chicken worked well or in a pinch just hard boiled eggs.

I was so tickled yesterday - went grocery shopping and wanted flat iron steak that was on sale. Well, even on sale I wouldn't have bought what they had out (I'm picky on my meats) BUT they had a "manager's special" on organic 93/7 hamburger - $1 a pound! I bought 12 pounds because that's all they had. It was getting close to the pull date but I was going to stick it in the freezer anyway. Score!

schenectady 05-18-2014 11:05 AM

RuthAnn - great deal! I know I get excited when I find the big huge 3 pound rolls of Jennie O ground turkey on sale. I buy rolls and rolls and freeze it, then make up a batch at a time, divide into baggies. My husband uses it a lot.

Slipfree - not sure how I would have handled the situation in the restaurant because that comment is out of line for anyone to make, much less for someone who depends on a tip! You did well on all counts.

Although I know that setting certain weight schedules can be tough, even for being 100% OP, but I have a family wedding in 8 weeks. Atlanta in July and I have not seen 3 of my 4 siblings (including 2 sisters...)for three years and 109 pounds ago.

I purchased a gorgeous sheath dress with a touch of Spandex, size 12. I need to really work hard, very conscientiously, for the next months to make the dress fit right. I can zip it up...barely...and there are still bumps and lumps. So I did make up a schedule to keep track for the next two months so that I do not let myself slip. Whether I lose the exact amount or just enough for the dress is not important, I just need to wear it beautifully.....an important milestone for me.

Slipfree 05-18-2014 12:27 PM

Hi everyone,

The waitress' comment was awkward, especially since we were a large party. That is why, I resorted to throwing out the amount of weight lost. She was very helpful after. But all of you are right- she was out of line. If it had happened at the beginning of IP, I do not think I would have been as confident in my response. Now, I know my priorities and that I am in control of what goes into my body.

Schenectady, I will be cheering you on for the next 8 weeks! Your dresses are beautiful and after all of this hard work- you deserve your moment! Your siblings are going to be amazed. :)

Ruth Ann, congrats on your great hamburg deal. I am going to make a pork tenderloin tonight and have the rest for lunch tomorrow. I am just not a bulk eater in general. Most of my calories prior to IP came from liquids.

jo4applerose 05-18-2014 11:11 PM

We Cannot Plan Enough

:oToday was a bit challenging but I am so proud of myself. For years my sister-in-law has thrown BBQs with burgers, brats and a big green salad to celebrate the beginning of spring. I was happy I only had to bring along my salt I knew I would have a burger and large salad with veggies. :) WELL...she surprised us with ribs and brats and had potato salad coleslaw ...a chocolate cake AND homemade carrot cake. My heart dropped when I realized there was nothing for me to have. I quietly mentioned that my cardiologist was having me follow a special diet and that vegetables were it along with lettuce. After asking permission I barged in her refrigerator and found lettuce and a lemon. She felt so sad I couldnt have her food. She even offered to send someone out to get me meat. That would have embarrassed me. Her house was packed with company and she looked worn out from the days preparation. I chopped up the lettuce, squeezed lemon on it and found olive oil to drizzle. My late evening packet was at home waiting for me. It was a long day and needless to say it made me a little shaky. As soon as we returned home I had my protein drink and here I am. Oh...and they had a bloody mary bar set up and champagne to toast the spring. Being in the midst of my third week I learned we cannot plan enough. So here I am all safe and sound snuggled on plan.:carrot:

JLUS 05-18-2014 11:18 PM

Jo - you were AMAZING! How easy it could have been to say, "oh well, beyond my control, nothing I can do about it... Eat what I want now and back on program tomorrow." But instead, you made sure your determination to stay OP was YOUR priority! CONGRATS!

Also shows us all that a couple strategically placed packets in the purse, car, hubby's car, etc. could save the day when we least expect to need them!

Ruth Ann 05-19-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipfree (Post 5005980)
Hi everyone,

Ruth Ann, congrats on your great hamburg deal. I am going to make a pork tenderloin tonight and have the rest for lunch tomorrow. I am just not a bulk eater in general. Most of my calories prior to IP came from liquids.

Dh made a pork roast last night - it was so good and I'm having it with my lunch today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo4applerose (Post 5006231)
:oToday was a bit challenging... Being in the midst of my third week I learned we cannot plan enough. So here I am all safe and sound snuggled on plan.:carrot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLUS (Post 5006237)
Jo - you were AMAZING! How easy it could have been to say, "oh well, beyond my control, nothing I can do about it... Eat what I want now and back on program tomorrow." But instead, you made sure your determination to stay OP was YOUR priority! CONGRATS!

Also shows us all that a couple strategically placed packets in the purse, car, hubby's car, etc. could save the day when we least expect to need them!

Good job staying OP jo4applerose! Sometimes life throws really unexpected stuff at us, doesn't it?

I'm with you and Jlus - Plan A, Plan B and worst case scenario plan. I still have packets stashed everywhere and plan to leave them just where they are in case of emergency (like dh stopping at a restaurant that has absolutely nothing I care to eat - grrr..... But he doesn't get near it often and I guess I can humor him once in awhile since he's been so good supporting me the last year!).

drd1961 05-19-2014 08:40 AM

Good morning, busy weekend with my daughter visiting for a short time. We had fun, but not too much fun food wise. :) Having her home was more important than food.

Ruth Ann 05-19-2014 09:32 AM

Glad you had a good visit with your daughter drd and WOW on the new pic - you look wonderful!

SylviesGirl 05-19-2014 12:31 PM

Happy to see everyone doing what they need to to stay OP. Well done, everyone!

As for me, I am struggling more today than I have this entire time on IP. I am absolutely, irrationally starving:dizzy:. All I can trace it to is, possibly, Truvia. I was out of Splenda this morning and needed some Smooth Move, so I dug the old Truvia out of the back of the cupboard. Then I, of course, had to have my coffee, so more Truvia. Now, BAM, ravenous all morning. I wonder if that is the culprit. Water and more water -- and ate my snack already. I'll do what I have to to pull myself out of this. And I leave home and will be unable to eat or do anything crazy from 2:30 until late this evening, so that will help. Anyway, just had to come here and clear my head. Now, onward.

drd1961 05-19-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 5006447)
Glad you had a good visit with your daughter drd and WOW on the new pic - you look wonderful!

Thanks! Hope maintenance is continuing to work well!

Ruth Ann 05-20-2014 06:28 AM

Hang in there sylviesgirl (yes, I know it's now tomorrow). I've had days like that - could eat just about anything. But you know what? The feeling goes away eventually. Good that you identified the culprit!

drb - Maintenance is going well - I lost a couple more pounds to begin with and then have been sticking like glue to 135. Takes a bit to figure out the separation of carbs and fats but I figure as I go along it will be come routine and easier.

SylviesGirl 05-20-2014 08:08 AM

Glad to hear you are still chugging along so well, Ruth Ann. I finally got through my day -- and made time to pick up more Splenda. Not sure whether that was really it, but I'm not taking any chances. Having that out-of-control feeling scared me a bit . . .

It's funny. I decided to have my evening snack mid-morning yesterday. Well, by mid-afternoon, mentally, I felt as if I had completely blown the program. My mind was climbing all over me about going off program for the first time ever, etc. When I sat down and tracked my food on MFP, though, it all fit in. It was definitely out of the order of my routine, but I didn't eat anything extra or not allowed. The way I was thinking, you'd have thought I'd eaten an entire chocolate cake or something.

Hoping today will be better. Getting nervous about tomorrow's weigh in -- first one since on P2.

Have a good day, all!

lisa32989 05-20-2014 12:50 PM

The things our minds can do to us...

Weight loss is really more of a mental challenge than physical

canadjineh 05-20-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 5007012)
drb - Maintenance is going well - I lost a couple more pounds to begin with and then have been sticking like glue to 135. Takes a bit to figure out the separation of carbs and fats but I figure as I go along it will be come routine and easier.

Good going, Ruth Ann! It definitely does get easier, my best idea is to decide after breakfast if I want my 'fat meal' at lunch or at dinner and then plan accordingly - using cheese, avocado, & nuts, and higher fat meats/fish, at that meal. My big problem is remembering which nuts have the lowest carb/fat ratio - I have several kinds in the house. Cashews, almonds, filberts/hazelnuts, pine nuts, raw pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and macadamia nuts, lol.

My carb meal is easy, put whatever on top of brown rice, quinoa, or noodles, or eat beans, peas, carrots at that meal. Or have some 0% flavoured Greek yogourt or a bit of sorbet for dessert.

Liana

RosiePosie101 05-20-2014 09:14 PM

Great day today! WI in today and after a zero loss last week (even though 100% OP), I managed a 4lb loss this week. Whoop whoop!! Which brings me to within 2 lbs of my goal weight. Really goes to show how weight loss does not occur uniformly and even if we don't lose in one week, doesn't mean that a whoosh isn't on its way!!

So I had a long discussion with my coach about where I'm at and how I feel. Although I feel great and I think I look pretty good too (lol), we both think I could go a little lower and it will leave me with some room for putting on the 3-5 lbs that is expected to happen when entering maintenance. So, my phase off date to move into Phase 2 has been set for end of June, which puts me at six full months on IP (with no slip ups). I should be proud of that.

I hope everyone is doing well. Liana and RuthAnn - I'm stalking you guys down on the Maintenance thread and will be joining you soon.

Other big news (because it doesn't always have to be all about IP!), my new niece arrived today. Super cute and her name is Francesca. Such a gorgeous name. Can't wait to meet her - not sure when that will be as my brother lives over the other side of the world but photos will suffice for now!!

Ruth Ann 05-21-2014 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SylviesGirl (Post 5007081)
Glad to hear you are still chugging along so well, Ruth Ann. I finally got through my day -- and made time to pick up more Splenda. Not sure whether that was really it, but I'm not taking any chances. Having that out-of-control feeling scared me a bit . . .

It's funny. I decided to have my evening snack mid-morning yesterday. Well, by mid-afternoon, mentally, I felt as if I had completely blown the program. My mind was climbing all over me about going off program for the first time ever, etc. When I sat down and tracked my food on MFP, though, it all fit in. It was definitely out of the order of my routine, but I didn't eat anything extra or not allowed. The way I was thinking, you'd have thought I'd eaten an entire chocolate cake or something.

Hoping today will be better. Getting nervous about tomorrow's weigh in -- first one since on P2.

Have a good day, all!

Thanks SylviesGirl! And I know what you mean about eating things out of order and making such a big deal about it in your head. I once had the extreme hungries and ate all three packs before noon - was very upset with myself, like you said, would have thought I'd eaten an entire cake the way I was carrying on.

Good luck on the weigh in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 5007300)
The things our minds can do to us...

Weight loss is really more of a mental challenge than physical

So true! Changing our attitude is key - I feel so much better eating this way that when that mean little voice starts up I start mentally listing all the pluses to having gotten the weight off and continuing to eat correctly. It's a good exercise and maybe someday the mean little voice will get the hint!

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadjineh (Post 5007306)
Good going, Ruth Ann! It definitely does get easier, my best idea is to decide after breakfast if I want my 'fat meal' at lunch or at dinner and then plan accordingly - using cheese, avocado, & nuts, and higher fat meats/fish, at that meal. My big problem is remembering which nuts have the lowest carb/fat ratio - I have several kinds in the house. Cashews, almonds, filberts/hazelnuts, pine nuts, raw pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and macadamia nuts, lol.

My carb meal is easy, put whatever on top of brown rice, quinoa, or noodles, or eat beans, peas, carrots at that meal. Or have some 0% flavoured Greek yogourt or a bit of sorbet for dessert.

Liana

I plan out the night before (and sometimes the week before) so I know what to tell dh to put in my lunch, pull out for dinner etc. Got to be somewhat organized!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 (Post 5007569)
Great day today! WI in today and after a zero loss last week (even though 100% OP), I managed a 4lb loss this week. Whoop whoop!! Which brings me to within 2 lbs of my goal weight. Really goes to show how weight loss does not occur uniformly and even if we don't lose in one week, doesn't mean that a whoosh isn't on its way!!

So I had a long discussion with my coach about where I'm at and how I feel. Although I feel great and I think I look pretty good too (lol), we both think I could go a little lower and it will leave me with some room for putting on the 3-5 lbs that is expected to happen when entering maintenance. So, my phase off date to move into Phase 2 has been set for end of June, which puts me at six full months on IP (with no slip ups). I should be proud of that.

I hope everyone is doing well. Liana and RuthAnn - I'm stalking you guys down on the Maintenance thread and will be joining you soon.

Other big news (because it doesn't always have to be all about IP!), my new niece arrived today. Super cute and her name is Francesca. Such a gorgeous name. Can't wait to meet her - not sure when that will be as my brother lives over the other side of the world but photos will suffice for now!!

Congrats on the new niece Rosie! And hooray for getting close to goal! You've done so great, you should be super proud of yourself! :D

Kellyc14 05-21-2014 08:56 AM

It's SO helpful to read your posts and know that I am not alone in this!! I don't know why but I felt like I did something wrong yesterday, like I deviated from the plan or something and I think it's because I ate part of my veggies in my omelette (ip). I had pork loin for dinner and was unsure how many ounces I was eating, if anything I probably didn't eat enough. I have to purchase a kitchen scale ASAP! Then last night I had a terrible dream, I dreamed that I ate a frosted cookie!!!! I was so upset then I woke up and was so relieved that it was only a dream!! Does anyone else dream about food? My dreams have been very weird and detailed since starting ip. I also have to stop weighing myself, I have become obsessed with the scale and that's just not healthy. I think once a week is best. I am going to have to hide my scale!!

12Anniepoo 05-21-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellyc14 (Post 5007783)
It's SO helpful to read your posts and know that I am not alone in this!! I don't know why but I felt like I did something wrong yesterday, like I deviated from the plan or something and I think it's because I ate part of my veggies in my omelette (ip). I had pork loin for dinner and was unsure how many ounces I was eating, if anything I probably didn't eat enough. I have to purchase a kitchen scale ASAP! Then last night I had a terrible dream, I dreamed that I ate a frosted cookie!!!! I was so upset then I woke up and was so relieved that it was only a dream!! Does anyone else dream about food? My dreams have been very weird and detailed since starting ip. I also have to stop weighing myself, I have become obsessed with the scale and that's just not healthy. I think once a week is best. I am going to have to hide my scale!!

I'm laughing here because I had a naughty dream last night too! Mine was about bread. Haha. I woke up this morning and felt so guilty, till I realized that, um, I did NOT actually eat any bread! Anyway, you made me laugh. :)

SylviesGirl 05-21-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellyc14 (Post 5007783)

Oh gosh, yes! I have lots of food dreams and they seem to come when my body is going through a hungry phase. My dreams usually involve mindlessly shoving a cookie in my mouth and not realizing until it is too late that it is off-program and then the waves of guilt and regret . . . until I wake up and realize it was just a dream. Crazy.

Yes, get yourself a scale. Exact amounts are important and so is your peace of mind. I got mine at WalMart for $20 (nice digital scale that you can zero out) and more than a year later, it was one of the best and most important purchases I made to help me with this program.

Rosie -- Welcome to Francesca!! Yes, very pretty name! Thank God for internet and digital photos these days.

ETA: Weigh in today was flat. I'm good with that as it was week #1 of P2 and TOM began today. Next week should be better. I'm just glad the hungries are gone. I'm betting TOM had something to do with that, too.

jo4applerose 05-21-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 (Post 5007569)

Great job Rosie. I am in awe!!

jo4applerose 05-21-2014 08:33 PM

Weigh In

Today's WI went pretty well. 1.2 down been on the plan 20 days and 10.8 pounds gone. I'll take it! :angel::angel::cb:

12Anniepoo 05-21-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo4applerose (Post 5008169)
Today's WI went pretty well. 1.2 down been on the plan 20 days and 10.8 pounds gone. I'll take it! :angel::angel::cb:

Yay! Congrats!!

Julzfatnomore 05-22-2014 01:22 AM

Day one for me....the days are easy, it's the nights that are tough as I'm a night time snacker. Lying in bed wishing I had a big box of Cheeze It's! I've emptied the house of anything not in program, no risk of cheating at the moment :-)

dnthomas83 05-22-2014 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12Anniepoo (Post 5007787)
I'm laughing here because I had a naughty dream last night too! Mine was about bread. Haha. I woke up this morning and felt so guilty, till I realized that, um, I did NOT actually eat any bread! Anyway, you made me laugh. :)

I have those dreams too then I wake up mad at myself because I thought I cheated and I have to remind myself no I didn't....but for a minute I am really mad!

dnthomas83 05-22-2014 05:03 AM

ETA: Weigh in today was flat. I'm good with that as it was week #1 of P2 and TOM began today. Next week should be better. I'm just glad the hungries are gone. I'm betting TOM had something to do with that, too.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to say congrats on making your goal!! Woot! Woot!!

dnthomas83 05-22-2014 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephascope (Post 4983494)
I love this Hiker. I went through the same situation. In Sept '13 I had a work conference in Chicago with my new job. I went to Banana Republic to find some business casual clothing since all the clothes in my closet were too tight. I was almost in tears trying on a size 14 petite dress pants that were too snug but I had to buy them because they didn't have any 16's. I knew at this point something had to be done but it still took me over a month to start IP. 6 months later we had another conference in Las Vegas and what a difference that was! This time I had nothing to wear because everything in my closet was TOO BIG. I had an awesome time shopping in LV for new clothes. I also loved seeing extra room around my hips in the plane seat. :D

Have a great visit with your friend!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!!

Ruth Ann 05-22-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo4applerose (Post 5008169)

Hooray for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julzfatnomore (Post 5008270)
Day one for me....the days are easy, it's the nights that are tough as I'm a night time snacker. Lying in bed wishing I had a big box of Cheeze It's! I've emptied the house of anything not in program, no risk of cheating at the moment :-)

Cleaning out the house was a good idea. Try nice hot decaf tea - there are so many great flavors out there that I can usually find something that hits the spot. Congrats on getting started!

Julzfatnomore 05-22-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 5008376)

Cleaning out the house was a good idea. Try nice hot decaf tea - there are so many great flavors out there that I can usually find something that hits the spot. Congrats on getting started!

I have tons of tea, I didn't think of that last night. That's a great idea and I'll be sure to keep that in mind for the future.

Day two sugar withdrawal headache, can't wait for day four to get here!

lisa32989 05-22-2014 05:56 PM

Wow is all I have to say.
Some of you will know what I'm referring to.