IP daily chat Tuesday 4/8/2014

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: Anyone else find they do some silly things on weigh in days? I try and pick my "lightest" clothes. I make sure I pee right before and I hardly eat or drink in the few hours before I go. I remember at WW wrong ins how many women would be taking layers off. Every ounce counts!
    I always take off my watch. And it's good thing, too. I just now weighed it on my food scale--a whopping 3.25 oz, lol! I used to practically fast on WI day, hold the water, eat a soy nut packet instead of heavier drink meal, etc. One day I decided it just wasn't worth worrying about the scale as long as the monthly trend was in the right direction. I've been fortunate to have a supportive coach.
  • Oops!
    OMG I woke up early, rolled out of bed to do my classic stretch show on PBS

Completely forgot to update daily thread
    To top it off, had a super busy work day & couldn't check in.

Thanks for your concern. It's nice to feel the love

All is well...carry on...guess we're Tuesday on Wednesday this week.
  • You were MISSED but glad all is well!
  • Quote: I have used the pre-cooked chicken before and it did not make a difference in my weight loss for the week....Just make sure it is chicken BREASTS!! I accidentally bought chicken fajita meat once that was pre-cooked and ate some, maybe 2 ounces. It was disgusting though because it wasn't lean. I looked at the package and it had thigh meat in it. So I quit eating it!! Hope this helps! Lean lunch meat works well too when you are in a pinch!
    The p1 sheet lists chicken, not just breasts. Dark meat is okay, too.
    It does say skinless.
    Lunch meats have lots of ingredients. Read carefully.

Quote: Yes, also wondered about Lisa.

Hoping that she won the lotto and is on her way to a cruise to Fiji or somewhere warm.
    Wishful!!!
    I've always thought Tahiti would be a nice first stop.
  • The school's scale, which tends to give heavier weights than my coach's, has me below 250lbs as of this afternoon! Official WI tomorrow.
  • Quote: The school's scale, which tends to give heavier weights than my coach's, has me below 250lbs as of this afternoon! Official WI tomorrow.
    Woo hoo! Congrats!