IP daily chat Monday 4/7/2014

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: Weighed in today..... -4.6 this week which equals a total of a 31 pound loss!! 5 pounds to go before I'm half way to goal!!
    Yaaaaay, you!

• Well Day 2 is coming to a close and it has been going great so far. I haven't weighed yet but I'm feeling like it's going to work well.

Steam-in-bag broccoli, and KFC's grilled chicken make the meal really easy. One day I may get bored with them, but I don't think it's going to happen for a while.

Do ya'll use ketostix?

Do you use any supplements other than the multivitamin and cal/mag/potassium? Not looking for a weight loss pill, just thinking from a health perspective. I think fish oil might be helpful on this diet because of how little fat is in the diet.
  • Quote:

Well Day 2 is coming to a close and it has been going great so far. I haven't weighed yet but I'm feeling like it's going to work well.

Steam-in-bag broccoli, and KFC's grilled chicken make the meal really easy. One day I may get bored with them, but I don't think it's going to happen for a while.

Do ya'll use ketostix?

Do you use any supplements other than the multivitamin and cal/mag/potassium? Not looking for a weight loss pill, just thinking from a health perspective. I think fish oil might be helpful on this diet because of how little fat is in the diet.
    WElcome & congrats for choosing IP!
    Most of us consider ketostix a waste of money
    Supplements: I use omega 3 and I used digestive enzymes for a while.

Double-check ingredients in KFC grilled chicken. Make sure there is no added sugar or other ingredients we're not supposed to have. Fast food is notorious for adding stuff we don't think is there...
  • Ive used KFC a few times. Breast without skin or breading we works, no sugars but there is added sodium. Def doable though.
  • Quote: Hunts brand snack packs, the sugar free kind... they are made with sucralose instead of aspartame... they are ok, ate them when I was sick.
    Thanks Amber I will look for them