Alternatives help

• My sister has been seeing how well I have been doing with IP and is interested in giving it a try to loose her weight. The only problem is she is a single mom of two kids so her money is tight. I have seen a few posts and it seems that the alternatives may be a better bet for her money wise and it may not be as strict. Does anyone know if there are worksheets to follow? I would love to be able to give her the info.
  • Quote: My sister has been seeing how well I have been doing with IP and is interested in giving it a try to loose her weight. The only problem is she is a single mom of two kids so her money is tight. I have seen a few posts and it seems that the alternatives may be a better bet for her money wise and it may not be as strict. Does anyone know if there are worksheets to follow? I would love to be able to give her the info.
    Read the second post of the Alternative thread (or the last few posted today) for the nutritional guidelines for selecting alternatives. Then print the P1 sheet from the first post in the daily chat thread... THAT sheet is her "worksheet." She follows that sheet but buys alternative products following the nutritional guidelines. You may want to start her at Nashua Nutrition website to look for products. There are lots of sites other use if you read the alternative thread.
  • Quote: Read the second post of the Alternative thread (or the last few posted today) for the nutritional guidelines for selecting alternatives. Then print the P1 sheet from the first post in the daily chat thread... THAT sheet is her "worksheet." She follows that sheet but buys alternative products following the nutritional guidelines. You may want to start her at Nashua Nutrition website to look for products. There are lots of sites other use if you read the alternative thread.
    Thanks JLUS
  • My mother-n-law started doing this diet a week ago without a coach but with my help (since I'm doing it with a coach) and she has lost 6 lbs in the first week using all alternative products!! It can be done!!!
  • Here is the alternatives thread.
    Lots of good stuff in there.
    When I started, I took time to read complete threads, even if they were long. I learned A LOT that way!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-3-a.html