Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #61  
Started March '14

S/C/G: 296/254.6/179

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Wow not sure what's going on this week but I think I'm melting!! BUAHAHA Scales looking good, numbers looking good, I'm looking good, and even my reflection is looking good... Oh I'm getting so close to my first big goal, I'm the smallest I've been in 6 years! I'm getting all excited , I'm about to drop into the two-teens lol CMON BODY keep it up!
Congrats AmberLS ! Whoohooooo way to go girl!
You people are all INSPIRING me <3
Old 04-03-2014, 07:32 PM   #62  
Started March '14

S/C/G: 296/254.6/179

Height: 5'5

Default Weigh in #2

A sigh of relief Scale was down 5lbs and I lost 6inches after starting week 2 of IP. Thanks to you all I am motivated daily <3

How do you all put your losses on here... ie: wk1, wk2 listing of your weight loss so people can see?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:32 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Wow not sure what's going on this week but I think I'm melting!! BUAHAHA Scales looking good, numbers looking good, I'm looking good, and even my reflection is looking good... Oh I'm getting so close to my first big goal, I'm the smallest I've been in 6 years! I'm getting all excited , I'm about to drop into the two-teens lol CMON BODY keep it up!
So nice to see you happy and excited.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:34 PM   #64  

Height: 5 '6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
I am a stevia fan. I use it regularly -- the brands I like are NOW (liquid and powder) and Organika (powder). NOW has some really excellent flavoured liquid options. A bit more pricey but a nice treat once in awhile!

And despite what I said above about the possibiity that a zero carb item may have some residual carb, these stevia brands are among the few items that I use generously ... in fact as much as I think I need them.

I use them to sweeten my tea and my puddings and morning shakes.
Ya, so many people say they don't like stevia.. aftertaste etc... but I love it! I was so happy to see the IP video saying we could have an occasional Zevia.. its a nice treat. On a Friday night I'll have a Cola Zevia and S&V chips... feels like I'm cheating!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #65  

Thanks, I will try and be patient. It didn't take a week to put it on right?
Old 04-03-2014, 08:01 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 278.3 / 156.5 / 180

Height: 5'4"

1 month IP anniversary, WI #4 ... another 4.8lbs Evanescoed! That's 27.6lbs in 31 days, or an average of 6.23lbs/week or 0.89lbs/day!
Old 04-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #67  
Started IP May 17, 2013

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker88 View Post
Ya, so many people say they don't like stevia.. aftertaste etc... but I love it! I was so happy to see the IP video saying we could have an occasional Zevia.. its a nice treat. On a Friday night I'll have a Cola Zevia and S&V chips... feels like I'm cheating!
when people complain of aftertaste, i urge them to try a different variety. i suspect there may be some differences possibly caused by processing method used? don't know. i know that NOW and Organika are both good ones.

and i love zevia. don't have it often but am having a ginger root beer this evening.

sidebar: i was looking at other canned 'treat drinks' in the grocery store. I happened to glance at a knudson's lemon lime spritzer. i have always thought of them as 'healthy' alternatives to sodas. WOW... was i astonished to see that one 10.5 oz can of the lemon lime spritzer contains 29 g of carbohydrates... Listed ingredients = SPARKLING FILTERED WATER; WHITE GRAPE, LEMON AND LIME JUICE CONCENTRATES, NATURAL FLAVOR.

i'll be avoiding that...always
Old 04-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 278.3 / 156.5 / 180

I just realized, a NSV: I haven't had tingling in my feet or ankles since I started IP. I never brought it up with my doctor because I didn't want to be told I was pre-diabetic or diabetic, and now it seems to be gone.

Also, what I consider an NSV: just took the last of those stinky IP fish oil caplets. On lisa32989's advice, I went and found some IFOS certified fish oil to take instead.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #69  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSorrell View Post
I am really, really, really hoping that tomorrow will come and this ketosis flu will be over. During each afternoon of my three days on IP, I feel so tired, a little light-headed, and just all-over yucky. I had my salad with 1.5 ounces of chicken at noon so that I could save my IP packet for 2:30 and still feel like I am starving and low-blood sugar-y. Of course, I am trying to keep with the three packets (breakfast, lunch, and snack) instead of four, so maybe I should just plan on an extra tomorrow if necessary.

Let's hope it'll be over by tomorrow! If it is, I will be shouting from the rooftops.
Right now, I could really go for a nice, well-seasoned and seared steak.
Don't be afraid to have the fourth package especially in week one. It's important to get used to the change and you can't do that if you think you are starving. You don't have your starting weight posted, but depending on your size, you may need the fourth! I had one off the first five days. I was lucky with no crappy feeling days in the beginning.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 196.3/185.2/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post
Don't be afraid to have the fourth package especially in week one. It's important to get used to the change and you can't do that if you think you are starving. You don't have your starting weight posted, but depending on your size, you may need the fourth! I had one off the first five days. I was lucky with no crappy feeling days in the beginning.
I've been so busy scouring tips and recipes, I've not taken the time to build my progress builder. I'm going to see if I can figure that out right now.

Thanks!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:12 PM   #71  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

I love stevia in my hot tea, I hope it doesn't have a limit, I'm having 4-6 cups of hot tea a day now that I found one I like so much!
Old 04-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #72  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

So I'm wondering if my birth control effects my weight loss? My tubes are tied and I only use pills to control hormones and PMS. Well I've noticed the week I don't take pills (the sugar pills) that I have bigger loss numbers... I know birth control can cause a person to gain 5-10lbs but I never had those problems. Now I'm wondering if it hinders? Or if I'm the only person who loses more the week of TOM I know many women gain
Old 04-04-2014, 01:57 AM   #73  
Loving Ideal Protein!

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post

sidebar: i was looking at other canned 'treat drinks' in the grocery store. I happened to glance at a knudson's lemon lime spritzer. i have always thought of them as 'healthy' alternatives to sodas. WOW... was i astonished to see that one 10.5 oz can of the lemon lime spritzer contains 29 g of carbohydrates... Listed ingredients = SPARKLING FILTERED WATER; WHITE GRAPE, LEMON AND LIME JUICE CONCENTRATES, NATURAL FLAVOR.

i'll be avoiding that...always

Anni, That is so strange that with that ingredient list they come to 29 g of carbs!!

Doesn't seem legal to hard carbs under the term "lemon and lime juice concentrates"

Good catch!

Old 04-04-2014, 02:01 AM   #74  
Loving Ideal Protein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearciuil View Post
1 month IP anniversary, WI #4 ... another 4.8lbs Evanescoed! That's 27.6lbs in 31 days, or an average of 6.23lbs/week or 0.89lbs/day!

I am inspired!

You go, girl!

Old 04-04-2014, 02:03 AM   #75  
Loving Ideal Protein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandgirlwannabe View Post
A sigh of relief Scale was down 5lbs and I lost 6inches after starting week 2 of IP. Thanks to you all I am motivated daily <3

How do you all put your losses on here... ie: wk1, wk2 listing of your weight loss so people can see?

Congrats, isand girl wannabe....

5 lbs and 6 inches! Hard to beat that!

Last edited by IPCali; 04-04-2014 at 02:04 AM.
Closed Thread