Yummy orange chicken

• Hi guys, I was playing around with a few orange chicken recipes and found one that worked so I thought I would pass it along! This is great for those nights you really want takeout! While sautéing some cut up chicken breasts with salt, pepper and a little oil I took about 1/4 cup of walden farms orange marmalade and heated it in a small pan until it melted. Then I stirred in some wf Honey BBQ sauce ( less than 1/4) and a few splashes of soy sauce. I added some garlic powder and dried chives to taste. Give the sauce a taste and adjust accordingly. I finished cooking the chicken to golden brown and then added the sauce allowed it to cook on the chicken and create a glaze. Don't worry if the sauce hardens a bit before you've put it on the chicken, it will soften up once you heat it again.
    I served my orange chicken with Cauli rice with a little soy sauce.... It was delicious! So glad I made extra to have tomorrow, definitely made me feel like was eating Chinese.

Enjoy! You can even put it in a takeout container, for the full experience
  • Sounds absolutely wonderful! Saving this one in my IP recipe file. Thanks for sharing!
  • Quote: Hi guys, I was playing around with a few orange chicken recipes and found one that worked so I thought I would pass it along! This is great for those nights you really want takeout! While sautéing some cut up chicken breasts with salt, pepper and a little oil I took about 1/4 cup of walden farms orange marmalade and heated it in a small pan until it melted. Then I stirred in some wf Honey BBQ sauce ( less than 1/4) and a few splashes of soy sauce. I added some garlic powder and dried chives to taste. Give the sauce a taste and adjust accordingly. I finished cooking the chicken to golden brown and then added the sauce allowed it to cook on the chicken and create a glaze. Don't worry if the sauce hardens a bit before you've put it on the chicken, it will soften up once you heat it again.
    I served my orange chicken with Cauli rice with a little soy sauce.... It was delicious! So glad I made extra to have tomorrow, definitely made me feel like was eating Chinese.

Enjoy! You can even put it in a takeout container, for the full experience

Sounds so great. My gang might even like this. Thanks for the recipe!
  • I have both WF products and can't wait to try out your recipe tomorrow night. It sounds delicious!
  • I am going to try this. Sounds fantastic! Thanks!