Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 11:18 AM   #301  

Hi I started IP last Thursday- I'm loving these chat rooms, getting great tips and motivation for this new journey. I'm super excited to start loosing all this fat!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #302  

Glitterslayer- I've been considering it, but I don't want it to be public at first, so I started it but haven't published yet
Old 05-12-2014, 01:14 PM   #303  
Loving Ideal Protein!

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maalaea View Post
Hi I started IP last Thursday- I'm loving these chat rooms, getting great tips and motivation for this new journey. I'm super excited to start loosing all this fat!

Welcome Maalaea!

I hope you do great and that the fat goes AWAY!

Old 05-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #304  
Loving Ideal Protein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandus View Post
Hi Everyone,
I just started IP last Friday, have my weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous!

I suffer from headaches and migraines and I thought IP would not only help me lose the weight I need, I can see if the headaches are from a vitamin deficiency, or from gluten or dairy or something.

I'm also excited about all the success stories on this forum. I didn't have issues staying OP all week and don't think I'll have many issues for a while, however I could see me getting bored with the limited options and I love all the tips and tricks other IPers have all over this place!
Welcome, Mandus!

You did so great your first week! Congrats!

I just love being off dairy. I actually feel 'clean' from head to toe

after 55 days of no dairy.

IP seems like the best diet on the planet!
Old 05-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #305  
Loving Ideal Protein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterSlayer View Post
So Yesterday I went to the Ideal Protein Open house. I was sold instantly. I've tried all kinds of diets. I've never kept the weight off. In fact my last diet was back in 2013 or maybe 2012 anyways I was at my all time high of 206lbs. Depressed and no motivation. My husband was feeling the same way. So we heard about a "magic pill" that would take all the fat and worry away. We were on board. did that for about a year. Lost 55lbs. I've managed to keep most of it off. Not on my own though. You see I had colorectal cancer 5 years back. So for years i've been dealing with the damage the chemo and radiation has done to my body. So for about 3 years now if I am totally honest. I've only been able to eat very little. Mostly rice. I would get so sick if I ate anything. Until recently . About a month ago and 15,000 dollars later my Dr. found somewhat of a cure. So I recently have been able to eat "real food" . But of course my body has been in starvation mode for year. Packing weight on little by little . So now I am so mixed up on what to eat I resort to quick fixes. Anyways Long story short. lol or long story longer. I have my appointment on Thursday. I am so excited. I've been watching youtube all morning. I need to learn how what and when to eat all over again. I need a fresh start. My body needs this fresh start. Looking forward to making new friends.
GLitter

Hi GlitterSlayer...

I hope you do great on this program. This is the best diet in the world.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #306  
Loving Ideal Protein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtbutler4 View Post
Hello everyone,

I just finished my first week on IP (started April 29, 2014)! I'm excited about this journey and plan to stay dedicated to my transformation into a healthier and more fit me!

Welcome DTButler4!

Let's do this!

Old 05-14-2014, 12:55 AM   #307  

S/C/G: 161/157/125

Height: 5'4"

Default newcomers

Hi, I am mary and new to IP and this site. Have been visiting this site for few days and loved it so much that decided to register.
Hope I can get my much needed support that I am not getting it from my family, especially the hubby.
looking forward to chat with you guys.

thanks
Old 05-14-2014, 01:04 AM   #308  
Loving Ideal Protein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt360atx View Post
Hi, I am mary and new to IP and this site. Have been visiting this site for few days and loved it so much that decided to register.
Hope I can get my much needed support that I am not getting it from my family, especially the hubby.

thanks
Hi Mary,

You're going to LOVE IP and I believe your hubby will come around...

he'll see your happiness and new found freedom - then he won't care about ______ - is it the $$$ that's bothering him?

Have a great week!

Old 05-14-2014, 01:27 AM   #309  

S/C/G: 161/157/125

IPCALI,
thanks, he doesn't really know the $$$ yet!!!have been paying cash so far. don't want him to know about $$ yet, LOL he doesn't believe in any diet, he thinks I should eat whatever I want and exercise 8 days a week LOL
Old 05-14-2014, 08:01 AM   #310  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
IPCALI,
thanks, he doesn't really know the $$$ yet!!!have been paying cash so far. don't want him to know about $$ yet, LOL he doesn't believe in any diet, he thinks I should eat whatever I want and exercise 8 days a week LOL
Hi Mary - if it comes up, be sure to tell him that diet is for weight loss, exercise is for overall health. Has he ever heard that "you can't outrun a bad diet"?

Seriously though, there's a lot of good information about this diet in the 1st page of the daily chat including Dr. Tran's book which helps explain the ideas behind it.

There a bunch of people here who have been avid exercisers long before they started the diet and still couldn't lose the weight.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #311  
Loving Ideal Protein!

Quote:
IPCALI,

Your INEVITABLE success is the ultimate persuader!

Old 05-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #312  

S/C/G: 220/218/150

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone, I am new here as well. I have been on the IP for one week. I have lost 3 lbs. I am tired of being overweight and I am looking for support on this journey.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:52 PM   #313  
Started IP 11/13/2013

S/C/G: 185/140/128

Height: 5 2

Quote:

thanks
Hi Mary,
I'm in Austin too. If you need any advice on where to eat out and remain OP, just let me know. I think your success will convince your husband to give you more support. Good luck with your journey!
Old 05-14-2014, 09:55 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 221/174/140

Default Hi!

Hello all,
I started IP 5 weeks ago and have been reading this forum all the while. It has been a big help, esp recipes and seeing others success. I've lost 22 lbs, but I am still hungry all the time! I've been 100% OP since starting. Has anyone else had to deal with hunger this long?
Old 05-15-2014, 06:43 AM   #315  

Height: 5'3"

I've been in and out of threads on here, but I thought I'd join in here.

I did IP about 2 years ago and had great success, but unfortunately, I've gained most of it back. I'm not doing that again! I'm blessed because my mother is doing it with me as well so we can motivate each other and help out with recipes.

Good luck to all!
Closed Thread