Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 04:15 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 193/193/150

Hello Everyone .. I just started my IP Program May 1. I am hoping with my will power and this program I can reset my body and figure out how to lose this weight! I have been stalking all the posts ... Love to read about everyone and their success and struggles .. helps me think I am not in it alone!! Have a great Week.. Cheers!
Old 05-05-2014, 07:41 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 170/151/130

Height: 5'4"

I too was very thankful to find this site when I first started the diet. I finally decided to join the site instead of reading everyone else's posts! I just finished up week 10, but have been feeling a little discouraged about my slow weight loss...only down 19lbs.

The last two weeks have been tough, and I feel myself starting to stray from the strict routine I started out with. I need to keep motivated and I know this forum will help!!!
Old 05-06-2014, 02:43 AM   #288  

S/C/G: 232.8 / 164.8 /160

Height: 5 ' 5"

Hi....Just started March 28th. Feel like for not cheating that I should be losing more weight
Old 05-06-2014, 06:26 AM   #289  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1 View Post
Hi....Just started March 28th. Feel like for not cheating that I should be losing more weight
You have lost an average of 5 pounds a week. I would say that is pretty significant. I know we hear about the rapid weight loss of IP and all hope for the big first week losses every week but the body can only do so much. I have been told to expect 10 pounds a month and that is about what it is averaging out to. And that may slow down as I get closer to goal. I just know that on other programs I have not lost this amount of weight in such a short time.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 193/174/135

Height: 5.3

Wink My Consultation Appointment is Today!

Hi All - So, I have been researching and reading. I had an initial appointment and had to reschedule for today as we ran out of time last night. I am very nervous about starting Ideal Protein but finally ready. I need to loose about 55 pounds and it seems overwhelming! I have been up and down the past 20 years and just can't seem to get it off and keep it off.

I am looking forward to learning this whole program and having support from others who "know the ropes". It seems overwhelming, but hey, if you can do it, so can I. I do executive coaching for my business so I have come to realize the power of support, accountability and encouragement as key to success in accomplishing any challenging goal. I can learn from others and sure can use your encouragement. Yay for taking the first step and starting tomorrow!
Old 05-06-2014, 12:51 PM   #291  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiredchick View Post
Hi All - So, I have been researching and reading. I had an initial appointment and had to reschedule for today as we ran out of time last night. I am very nervous about starting Ideal Protein but finally ready. I need to loose about 55 pounds and it seems overwhelming! I have been up and down the past 20 years and just can't seem to get it off and keep it off.

I am looking forward to learning this whole program and having support from others who "know the ropes". It seems overwhelming, but hey, if you can do it, so can I. I do executive coaching for my business so I have come to realize the power of support, accountability and encouragement as key to success in accomplishing any challenging goal. I can learn from others and sure can use your encouragement. Yay for taking the first step and starting tomorrow!
Off to a good start & since you are in the 'coaching' business... you know what it takes! Remember to compare the amount that you wish to lose with the amount of pounds you wish to keep and you will see it's really not so bad! And, we are all here for your maintenance journey too, when you get there.

Liana

Last edited by canadjineh; 05-06-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: crap spelling lol
Old 05-06-2014, 12:55 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 193/174/135

Height: 5.3

Default Thank you Liana for your quick reply!

Nice to already have some encouragement, much appreciated. You look great, so happy to learn your tips and how you did it. Thanks much for the warm welcome!

I just need to figure out how to do the cool weight scale you all have on your posts.. LOL
Old 05-06-2014, 01:32 PM   #293  
IP Start 04/29/2014

Height: 5'2"

Hello everyone,

I just finished my first week on IP (started April 29, 2014)! I'm excited about this journey and plan to stay dedicated to my transformation into a healthier and more fit me!
Old 05-06-2014, 01:35 PM   #294  

S/C/G: 206/185/155-135

Height: 5ft

Default 1newChick :goodvibes

So Yesterday I went to the Ideal Protein Open house. I was sold instantly. I've tried all kinds of diets. I've never kept the weight off. In fact my last diet was back in 2013 or maybe 2012 anyways I was at my all time high of 206lbs. Depressed and no motivation. My husband was feeling the same way. So we heard about a "magic pill" that would take all the fat and worry away. We were on board. did that for about a year. Lost 55lbs. I've managed to keep most of it off. Not on my own though. You see I had colorectal cancer 5 years back. So for years i've been dealing with the damage the chemo and radiation has done to my body. So for about 3 years now if I am totally honest. I've only been able to eat very little. Mostly rice. I would get so sick if I ate anything. Until recently . About a month ago and 15,000 dollars later my Dr. found somewhat of a cure. So I recently have been able to eat "real food" . But of course my body has been in starvation mode for year. Packing weight on little by little . So now I am so mixed up on what to eat I resort to quick fixes. Anyways Long story short. lol or long story longer. I have my appointment on Thursday. I am so excited. I've been watching youtube all morning. I need to learn how what and when to eat all over again. I need a fresh start. My body needs this fresh start. Looking forward to making new friends.
GLitter

Old 05-06-2014, 01:57 PM   #295  

Hello! I started IP April 16th. Almost 3 weeks in and I've lost 10 lbs so far. I've been reading posts here and blogs online to help keep myself focused and not feel so alone in this. Looking forward to to the support here! I need it!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:26 AM   #296  
Me back on the list!

S/C/G: 220/177/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiredchick View Post

Congratulations & best of luck on your journey! The weeks will fly by and pretty soon you will wonder where all those extras pounds went!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:42 AM   #297  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

NEW PHASE 1 sheet???

Was anyone given a sheet newer than Dec 2013? Someone told me they may have put one out. The date should be in the bottom corner.

Last edited by JLUS; 05-07-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #298  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyloo View Post
Hello! I started IP April 16th. Almost 3 weeks in and I've lost 10 lbs so far. I've been reading posts here and blogs online to help keep myself focused and not feel so alone in this. Looking forward to to the support here! I need it!
Hi Joyloo I also started IP on April 16th I have lost 9 lbs so far. My 3rd weigh in is on Thursday. I don't weigh at home so I'm not sure how much I have lost this week. I do know that my clothes fit me better and I feel great!! I have decided to only weigh once a week with my coach and just focus on following the plan and not stress about the day to day weight changes. I can see by all the success of the people on this forum that the plan works if you are true to it.
We can do this!!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #299  

S/C/G: 206/185/155-135

Height: 5ft

Hi Everyone, Anyone planning on Blogging their new Ideal Protein life?
Old 05-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #300  

S/C/G: 221.6/213.6/160

Hi Everyone,
I just started IP last Friday, have my weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous!

I suffer from headaches and migraines and I thought IP would not only help me lose the weight I need, I can see if the headaches are from a vitamin deficiency, or from gluten or dairy or something.

I'm also excited about all the success stories on this forum. I didn't have issues staying OP all week and don't think I'll have many issues for a while, however I could see me getting bored with the limited options and I love all the tips and tricks other IPers have all over this place!
Closed Thread