Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 11:01 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 236.5/224/160

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Did some pictures today for the first time in 9 weeks!! These are my start pictures and this mornings pictures, but I also compared today to 9 weeks ago and there is definitely a lot of inch loss going on. Take that, Mr. Mean Scale.
Progress is great to see! Congrats! I think I'll do the same!
Must be very rewarding to see how long you've come, and where you don't want to go back to!!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 230.4/209.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Susie, you look great!

My goal for today & moving forward it to cut out MiO. I think it's contributing to my slow losses. I haven't been drinking a ton of it but it might be enough to screw with me. I need to restrict any of the little extras like WF dressings & what not to maximize my losses!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:31 AM   #33  
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

S/C/G: 234/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Susie! You look awesome, are you feeling as good as you look. You really should be proud of yourself....wonderful results.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 200.2/135/115

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone,
I'm back on program and still cooking. I wanted to share my latest in case anyone is interested in a new veggie option: Sweet and Sour Indian Spiced Red Cabbage. Super easy.

http://www.unlimitedlettuce.com/2014...d-cabbage.html

Great to be back!
Debra
Old 03-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #35  

Quote:
Did some pictures today for the first time in 9 weeks!! These are my start pictures and this mornings pictures, but I also compared today to 9 weeks ago and there is definitely a lot of inch loss going on. Take that, Mr. Mean Scale.
Wow Susie - you look great!! Today is Day 1 for me and this is such a great inspiration!!
Old 03-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 263/217/130

Everyone here is such great motivation! I am on day 8 and so far so good.

Does anyone have a pdf of the food diary? Or can you direct me to where one is? Left without one after my appt yesterday. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #37  

Hey all. Started phase 3 today. I am at 130-131 and the scale hasn't moved for two weeks so perhaps a mix up will get me going again. I plan on doing two weeks of phase 3 and then moving forward with maintenance. Maybe I just need more fat/carbs to do the trick. I have never been able go under 130 (last time I was under I was probable 14...no joke.) That being said, I will take 130 in the meantime and continue to work towards 125 with working out in maintenance and carefully separately the carbs and fats.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #38  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

From Lisain yesterday's chat:

I have the reboot info somewhere. I'll look it up for you. Long reboot for you! Perhaps it's time to phase off?

Also, do you have Beck Diet Solution? It is great at helping pinpoint what is going on.

I am planning to phase off in the coming weeks, which is why my question. I remember reading on the forum that a short reboot can have an abbreviated phase three; I am just not sure if my 8-10 weeks qualifies.

And, no, I do not own that book. With testing coming up in two weeks, I was thinking of looking into some new literature. If there is an e-version, I will probably download it to my Kindle. I love the quotes you post from it!
Old 03-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Susie, you look great. I might be confused though. The pics & weight loss all happened in 9 weeks?

-6 degrees here, can't wait to go to Florida, I leave on the 18th and am counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds, lol

Have a wonderful day
Old 03-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Congrats! You look fabulous!

Last edited by catlady1981; 03-06-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #41  
banned

S/C/G: 190/see ticker /130

Height: 5'5.5 or 5'6 on a bad day :)

Quote:

WOW!!!!!! You Look AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
Old 03-06-2014, 02:02 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegingham View Post
Is the Beck Diet Solution a book that helps with the emotional side of weight issues? I'm at the point where I'm ready to start getting real about my relationship with food.
I appreciate your thoughts!
Emotional or just mental attitude (such as making excuses for cheats). It is GREAT for helping to explore relationship with food.

Quote:
Sitting at 169 for weigh in his morning which means no loss again, but it is better than the 171.6 I weighed on Monday. Really hope the scale doesn't jump again and only continues to go down from here on out. on the plus side, though I'm not losing much, I am still feeling great and can't picture myself eating any other way, so this is making me confident for maintenance, whenever that will be.
I missed the pics...don't see them. Are they the ones on your profile?
My scale jumps around, too. I'm hoping that changing the focus to more cognitive work will cause a breakthru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvA1exa View Post
Does anyone have a pdf of the food diary? Or can you direct me to where one is? Left without one after my appt yesterday. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Congrats on day 8! Check the stickies above for a PDF of the food journal sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
From Lisa in yesterday's chat:

I have the reboot info somewhere. I'll look it up for you. Long reboot for you! Perhaps it's time to phase off?

Also, do you have Beck Diet Solution? It is great at helping pinpoint what is going on.

I am planning to phase off in the coming weeks, which is why my question. I remember reading on the forum that a short reboot can have an abbreviated phase three; I am just not sure if my 8-10 weeks qualifies.

And, no, I do not own that book. With testing coming up in two weeks, I was thinking of looking into some new literature. If there is an e-version, I will probably download it to my Kindle. I love the quotes you post from it!
I posted the reboot info for you in yesterday's chat, a little later. From what I read, it's a full phase off for 8-10 weeks.

BDS isn't available on Kindle so I bought the audio book (perfect for my long commutes) and also nearly perfect used copies of the paperback and the workbook
Old 03-06-2014, 02:55 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 263/217/130

Thank you Lisa! I tried searching but wasn't using the right words. You are awesome!!
Old 03-06-2014, 03:27 PM   #44  

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Susie, I really want to see the photos you posted, but my stupid work computer and all of is security won't let me. I have to wait til I get home.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #45  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

hey all. So I need to get a confession off my chest. 2/10 to 3/4 I wasn't on plan. I gained 3ish lbs. There was a lot of stress going on in my house, still is but we're working on it, Mardi Gras was happening etc. NO excuses tho right. I'm back 100% as of yesterday. I'm feeling okay, hoping I don't get the Carb flu again but I probably will. Just gonna chalk that up as punishment for derailing.

Anyway. I weighed in at 140.2 so I'm still under 10lbs to goal. Think once I reach goal I'll phase off for a 6 week period then reboot to get to 120.

Well off to get another glass of water and have my snack of cucumbers!
Closed Thread