Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 10:00 AM   #16  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegingham View Post
I have been trying to update my weight loss ticker (Yay!), but I am not sure if I have to make a new one or edit my existing one. When I click on make a new one, it directs me to a 3FC home page and not the ticker page.

Any ideas?
Try going to "quick links" and then "edit signature" and you can just update your weight. Hit preview and you should see the updated ticker.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Good morning. The scale finally moved! Down 4 pounds to 185. So relieved.

Nola, that is the coolest present presentation. Very clever

Ems- very jealous of you and Nola. It is still freezing in CT and we are expecting more snow tomorrow night. Ugh! Not sure that I am up for watching a whole show about chocolate, but I don't crave sweets right now either.

Renee, I am so with you about being done with winter. Losing all this weight, but I spend my life in bulky sweaters. Enjoy your work out.

Delgen, very sweet of your DH to bring you roses.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:08 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Default 'slipfree!

Slipfree, what a great loss! Congratulations!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #19  
Me back on the list!

S/C/G: 220/177/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I have been trying to update my weight loss ticker (Yay!), but I am not sure if I have to make a new one or edit my existing one. When I click on make a new one, it directs me to a 3FC home page and not the ticker page.

Any ideas?

Saw on the announcements page of 3FC that...

"It seems that the link to the signature weight tracker is broken!"
Old 02-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #20  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
Happy Saturday y'all! Woke up early this am. Really just don't feel the need to sleep in anymore. I turned on the tv and the food network was on. It was that show "Best thing I ever ate". Of course it was all about chocolate! I grabbed my cookie dough swirl bar and coffee and watched all these amazing places serve up delishhhh chocolate recipes. Amazed that I didn't want to run to the store and make any of them! Super content with my bar. Anyway, off to the gym. Have a great day! I think mine will be warm enough to skip a jacket!
I've been home sick for the past couple of days and always end up watching Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Man, the food on that show is amazing! Probably not the best thing to watch when on a diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Reminds me of Valentine's day coming up, and my birthday is on the 17th. I was thinking the other day that I am always on some kind of diet on my birthday...and I haven't had BD cake in years! Probably a good thing.
I made the chocolate pancake packet cake with WF marshmallow fluff (flavoured with SF caramel syrup) for my birthday in September. It was good - made me feel like I had a birthday cake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Happy Bday! Yes celebrate.. Bracelets, books and something "springy" for your house or porch are reasons to shop!
Oh, something "springy" for the house sounds like a great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Morning all. Had fun last night with my honeys sister and her bf. This is the first time we're seeing them since thanksgiving so they brought my honeys Xmas gift. They gave him a flight lesson. But the fun thing was they took a big box filled it with packing peanuts and paper airplanes. Inside each airplane was a silly note. Directing him to the tan plane. Well Robs color blind so he can't tell which ones tan so he had to open every single one. There must have been 15 or 20 of them! We were laughing the planes were flying and the dogs going nuts lol.
Finally got to bed around 2 after we all settled down.

Finally saw movement on the scale after almost 2 weeks,not a big whoosh but 1.6 lbs! I'll take it. Warming up in Nola, hopefully it will stick around for awhile.
That sounds like an amazing gift! Lots of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Good morning. The scale finally moved! Down 4 pounds to 185. So relieved.

Nola, that is the coolest present presentation. Very clever

Ems- very jealous of you and Nola. It is still freezing in CT and we are expecting more snow tomorrow night. Ugh! Not sure that I am up for watching a whole show about chocolate, but I don't crave sweets right now either.

Renee, I am so with you about being done with winter. Losing all this weight, but I spend my life in bulky sweaters. Enjoy your work out.

Delgen, very sweet of your DH to bring you roses.
Woohoo on the "woosh"!

Well, it's definitely not warming up here, nor is the snow going away. But it is only the beginning of February so a few more months to go <sigh>.

I'm finally feeling a bit better today - my ear isn't hurting as much, makes it a bit easier to sleep. Kind of busy weekend as usual with my son having 2 hockey games. He's got one at 3 this afternoon so I'm going to find something for the crockpot then we can come home to supper being ready.

I've forgotten how "snacky" I was during the first week or so on P1. I made up some hard boiled eggs and am keeping those and some extra pickles in the fridge for the next little while. The scale is looking good so far, hopefully it will be good to me on Tuesday

I see some clinics have gotten the new BBQ chips - anyone tried them yet? Are they good? Definitely something I'd be interested in.

Jo
Old 02-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #21  

Quote:
Saw on the announcements page of 3FC that...

"It seems that the link to the signature weight tracker is broken!"
Update it in user cp in your signature. You can just change the current weight number.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:07 PM   #22  
Chelle

S/C/G: 180/180/135

Height: 5'2"

Default great for you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Slipfree, what a great loss! Congratulations!
Keep up the great work. Im just finishing my first week and slip free as well. We can do this!!!
Old 02-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #23  

Even better Chelle T., we are doing this!
Old 02-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

well it was -9 when I got up this morning. brrrrrrrr. watching the pairs skating, love it!

going out to dinner tonight, a little worried about the menu as it is a small restaurant, but I will make something work.

Have a great weekend & congrats on the losses
Old 02-08-2014, 02:51 PM   #25  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Okay, I need to go back to bed and start this day over!
I had car trouble on the way to work, finally get here and I've left my id badge at home. Can't get him to bring it until later. If they catch me with out it I could get in big trouble. State gaming laws requires us to have it all times. Then my work computer is jacked up.. GRRRR!
Old 02-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 180.6/145.6/140 or less

Height: 5'8

Sorry to hear about your day Nola, hopefully it will get better from here!
Just checking in with you ladies. Had my Week 4 WI today. I was down 1.6 lbs, lost 1.8 lbs of fat and gained 0.2 pounds of muscle. It's my slowest week so far, and I knew it would be as I am daily weigher and that scale was totally STUCK almost all week. I am pleased to have made progress regardless though and hoping to keep it up! On Monday I leave for Cabo San Lucas for a work trip and am planning to stay 100% OP. For those of you who read my Unrestricted vs Restricted thread, I picked up some bars today and next week will be my first week trying any of the restricted foods. I'm really worried about being able to stay OP - ( not because i will eat any bad food) but because I can't measure or weigh food. Any tips or tricks guys?
Old 02-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #27  
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

Any good Lent ideas? I used to do pancakes/eggs/pasta a lot. I have a severe seafood allergy so now I have NO idea what I'm gonna do! I guess I'm gonna get pretty sick of eggs! lol
Old 02-08-2014, 03:39 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 225/208/170

Height: 5'9"

CLBott,
I have been thinking about lent too, I just tried the regular crepe, and really liked it, although I had some trouble with is sticking to then pan! I used 1 table spoon of sugar free maple syrup that my coach said was okay.

Do you eat fish? I just had the grocery store steam some shrimp, and was also planning to eat some tuna.... please share your ideas
Old 02-08-2014, 03:54 PM   #29  

I had not thought of Lent! How about IP waffles, or veggie frittata?
Old 02-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #30  
IP Start 2/5/13

S/C/G: 315/ip292/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 5in

Greetings everyone!

Well, today I have to say goodbye to one of my favorite articles of clothing! It seems that all of my tops are becoming too big. I don't mind wearing everything a little baggy, but everything is starting to slide off of the LEFT shoulder. It would be okay if it was bigger on both sides, but to only fall of one shoulder? Well, it's better than the alternative! Anyone else have weird issues like this?

Hope everyone is having a great OP day!
Closed Thread