L- Salad with cucumbers and Green peppers, Potato rolls from IP Packet
    S- Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
    D - Crock Pot Chicken over Salad with WF Italian Dressing
  • Quote: Phase 1 - 4 packets per day

B- RTD Cappuccino with coffee
    L- Salad with cucumbers and Green peppers, Potato rolls from IP Packet
    S- Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
    D - Crock Pot Chicken over Salad with WF Italian Dressing
    I see 3 packets (which is fine, but you said 4) and Does that dinner salad have the rest of your veggies, too?
  • mmmm tasty goodness
    I have been struggling with the whole "diet" concept. My brain doesn't like only having shakes and a bar while I am at work and it seems like every night when the rest of the house is sleeping I am consuming everything in site.

I discussed it with my friend who has been successful on Ideal protein and I am going to attempt some smaller snack throughout the day. The concept is to keep the snack on "plan" so today I had celery sticks with 2 TBS of PB2 to dip them in. Gotta say it tasted just like peanut butter and for 45 cal and 3 grams of carbs I think it was a wise choice for me.
  • Lisa, your are correct-- veggies in the 2nd salad, although being home doing nothing I have been munching on cucumbers, I'll only add a cup to the dinner salad. I will also have a lemon wafer for dessert-- my favorite!
  • Quote: I have been struggling with the whole "diet" concept. My brain doesn't like only having shakes and a bar while I am at work and it seems like every night when the rest of the house is sleeping I am consuming everything in site.

I discussed it with my friend who has been successful on Ideal protein and I am going to attempt some smaller snack throughout the day. The concept is to keep the snack on "plan" so today I had celery sticks with 2 TBS of PB2 to dip them in. Gotta say it tasted just like peanut butter and for 45 cal and 3 grams of carbs I think it was a wise choice for me.
    Why are you only having shakes and a bar while at work? You can have veggies, packets made into muffins or cookies, lettuce, pickles, etc. There are tons of really good recipes and you can add some of the veggies into the muffins or cookies or soups. Really bulks them up and keeps you full.

PB2 is not good for P1 - the fat content is way too high. You might try the WF peanut butter/spread.
  • Quote: I have been struggling with the whole "diet" concept. My brain doesn't like only having shakes and a bar while I am at work and it seems like every night when the rest of the house is sleeping I am consuming everything in site.

There is more options you can take to work unless you are in a remote site with no micro or fridge...

I take steamer bags of broccoli or broccoli/cauliflorer and add to IP soup (I prefer the chicken or leek). You can cook IP chili or rotini with sautéed veggies at home and then reheat for lunch.

Maybe you would prefer the IP ridges/crisps(new) and a salad with Walden Farm dressing. Or make a veggie purée soup to have with them.

And it,s definitely a good option to have some of your veggies for snacks (mid morning or mid afternoon) and subtract from lunch cups.

Mix it up and spread it out and find how to make IP compliant choices that work for YOU,
  • B: iP cappuccino
    L: 2c cucumbers with mrs dash, salt, cider vinegar and olive oil, premier protein chocolate shake
    D: 2c zucchini strips sautéed with 8oz shrimp & garlic, seasoned with old bay
    S: premier protein chocolate shake
  • This is actually Day 6 - (accidentally stated yesterday as day six)
    B=WLS mocha
    L=2oz. Chicken, 2 cups raw spinach, lettuce, 2 tsp evoo, acv
    D=6 oz. chicken, IP plain omelet, 1 c. Cooked spinach (2 c. Raw)
    S=WLS strawberry pudding shake
  • B- EAS shake , coffee
    L- "Mashed potatoes (made from cauliflower, sea salt and roasted garlic) with IP mushroom soup as my gravy topped with a few green onions ( I was craving mashed potatoes so bad and gravy!)
    Snack- BBQ Zippers, coffee
    D- Chicken stir fry
  • B: IP vanilla shake blended with 2 cups spinach & 1 cup cold black coffee
    L: IP oatmeal
    D: 4 eggs with 2 cups mushrooms
    S: IP brownie
  • Snow storm menu
    Br- EAS carcass control chic
    LN- steamed cauliflower with diced chopped basil/tomato
    Dr- green beans chicken

Lots of ginger tea!
  • Sounds great!
    Quote: B- EAS shake , coffee
    L- "Mashed potatoes (made from cauliflower, sea salt and roasted garlic) with IP mushroom soup as my gravy topped with a few green onions ( I was craving mashed potatoes so bad and gravy!)
    Snack- BBQ Zippers, coffee
    D- Chicken stir fry
    Wow. Learning you have great options!,
  • Quote: Br- EAS carcass control chic
    LN- steamed cauliflower with diced chopped basil/tomato
    Dr- green beans chicken

Lots of ginger tea!
    Looks like you are missing Two of your protein packets/food items - one for lunch and one for snack!
  • Quote: B: IP vanilla shake blended with 2 cups spinach & 1 cup cold black coffee
    L: IP oatmeal
    D: 4 eggs with 2 cups mushrooms
    S: IP brownie
    Maureen - both the oatmeal and the brownie are restricted. Maybe you could switch up and have a non-restricted for one of those?

P1:

B: Dark chocolate pudding heated up with coffee
    L: 2 cups cucumbers & zucchini & garlic chips & hard boiled egg
    D: 1/3 lb hamburger patty & roasted okra
    S: raspberry jelly