3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% (NO CHEAT ZONE) Volume 30 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/292485-home-100%25-no-cheat-zone-volume-30-a.html)

joysh 03-16-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleMom (Post 4963921)
Two full weeks of being 100% OP -I am thrilled!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmcjaug (Post 4964310)
I have just started my fourth week. I love getting on here and seeing everyone's success. I have lost 13 lbs so far and am only 3.8 away from going under the 300 lb. mark.

TurtleMom and rmcjaug, congratulations!! Keep it up and you will be so successful!! :cp::cp:

Quote:

Originally Posted by schenectady (Post 4964327)
...I know that it is very possible to stay 100% on this program - the people who succeed at that are the ones you see on this site all the time, providing support to others. My life and that of my daughter and her husband (65 and 85 pounds off) have changed and life is so much better.... Stay the course if you possibly can so that you do not have the tough challenge of trying to get back on board!

So true, Schenectedy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleMom (Post 4964331)
I feel annoyingly happy :)all the time, and even better I am feeling confident and at peace with myself. Has anyone else noticed a change in outlook? It is like my body is rewarding me for finally taking care of myself...I realize I won't always feel like this during Phase 1, so I am starting a collection of notes to myself to read when things get tough. I am calling it my Portable Pep Talk :p

All I can do is smile here. :)

Have a great day everyone! I'm just about into ketosis on my 5th 100% day of this little reboot. I'm already down 4 pounds and my WI is on Tuesday. I should be back at my goal weight in a few weeks. Then I'll stay OP and go 5 pounds under it, then phase off. I'm feeling pretty great. We are so lucky to have these tools!

lisa32989 03-16-2014 12:17 PM

Schenectady: what you said!

TurtleMom: I love the Portable Pep Talk

jendilly 03-16-2014 12:30 PM

So very true, Schenectedy! I'm dealing with all of that myself after going off 100% for a few days. I didn't think they were major cheats at all (not a big meal, just little nibbles of things I shouldn't have) and now I'm realizing that ANY cheat is a major cheat. It brought back my cravings for crackers and cookies that had totally disappeared for the 10 weeks prior. Having those in the house before was no big deal before. Making my kids their lunches and bagging up crackers wasn't a problem before...then I ate a couple and I wanted more. I am DONE with that now. Experiencing going back into ketosis and the tiredness and hunger again is something I don't want to do. I want to stay there! It was somewhat easy for me to start IP 100% in the beginning because I was so determined. Now, getting back to 100% was difficult, but I am committed and want to see this all the way through. Not worth it to cheat even a tiny bit. Full 100% for me now!

lisa32989 03-16-2014 12:44 PM

Oops! We're way over 500. Time for a new thread