3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% (NO CHEAT ZONE) Volume 30 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/292485-home-100%25-no-cheat-zone-volume-30-a.html)

Ruth Ann 02-05-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol (Post 4936913)
Wahoo!!!! Did you see my post on the daily chat? I thought your weigh in was today. I was pulling for you. My weigh in is today as well. I am hoping for a whoosh.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hadn't caught up on my reading yet Carol, but on my way there. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

And thank you!

Ruth Ann 02-05-2014 11:54 AM

On another note - my coach today gave me a tin of Ice Chips to try. They are sweetened with xylitol and she said they are fine for about 4 times a day (apparently you have to watch out for xylitol since it gives some people the runs).

They taste good and should work for when my mouth is yucky and I'm meeting clients (although I try to brush my teeth first, not always possible).

ColoradoCarol 02-05-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4936924)
On another note - my coach today gave me a tin of Ice Chips to try. They are sweetened with xylitol and she said they are fine for about 4 times a day (apparently you have to watch out for xylitol since it gives some people the runs).

They taste good and should work for when my mouth is yucky and I'm meeting clients (although I try to brush my teeth first, not always possible).

I'll be interested to hear how they are and where you can purchase them. Currently I use Listerine Strips. I do miss gum and mints. But I was told for bad breath the only thing we could use is Binaca (which I bought the Listerine one because I couldn't find Binaca) or Listerine Strips.

Ruth Ann 02-05-2014 12:07 PM

They aren't bad at all Carol and I'm going to look at the grocery store to see if I can find them (since I'm sure they will be cheaper there!).

ColoradoCarol 02-05-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4936936)
They aren't bad at all Carol and I'm going to look at the grocery store to see if I can find them (since I'm sure they will be cheaper there!).

Ruth Ann,

They have a website that has a store locator. I found a couple of stores in my area that sell them. I want to give them a try.

Here is the link to the website: http://www.icechipscandy.com/

IdealProteinNewbie 02-05-2014 12:52 PM

Congrats Ruth Ann! Soooo happy for you! :broc:

Hope you get in touch with another doctor soon Lisa.

Hockeymom40 02-05-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4936924)

I just ordered Ice Chips from Netrition this week! Got some as a sample last year. I recalled that I liked them but forgot about them until I saw them on the Netrition website.

Ruth Ann 02-05-2014 01:11 PM

Thanks Carol - found a couple in my area too.

And thank you IPN! I'm pretty stoked too - kind of gave me new motivation!

Tigerlvr52 02-05-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4936975)
Thanks Carol - found a couple in my area too.

And thank you IPN! I'm pretty stoked too - kind of gave me new motivation!

Ruth Ann... there's a store in Tacoma called OCD candy that has the ice chips. :)

schenectady 02-05-2014 03:11 PM

Ice Chips

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4936936)

From their website, there was no indication of any nearby grocery stores that I could find. I just got brave and ordered a selection from their website - free shipping. Hope I like all the flavors.

dak1lls 02-05-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4936890)
:dance: I did it! Down 3 lbs today! You all did hear all the whooping and hollering, right?

I know I shouldn't put too much emphasis on the scale numbers but, WOW! That was exciting! :dance:

I am doing a happy dance with you! I am so, so, so happy for you! :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Hawaii69 02-05-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

:dance: I did it! Down 3 lbs today! You all did hear all the whooping and hollering, right?

I know I shouldn't put too much emphasis on the scale numbers but, WOW! That was exciting! :dance:

Ruth Ann;

Congratulations!! How exciting and so motivating! You go girl!

Hiker88 02-05-2014 07:59 PM

Ruth Ann its not 'just' a number! What a huge accomplishment!!! I'm sooo happy for you!! Take a long look in the mirror and acknowledge how far you've come!!!

Where's that darn broccoli? Can't find it today????

calypso58 02-05-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

I think you should dance and sing and cheer and shout! This is the best ever for you! Congratulations Ruth Ann~
:bravo::cp::dancer::congrat::broc::cheer::rofl:<~~ ~it's a pep rally!!!

JLUS 02-05-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Three Cheers for YOU!!! :cheer3::cheer3::cheer3: