Old 02-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
Delgen I must try that smooth move tea. It's been tough "going" this week. Do you get it from the health food stores?
Only place I found it was Planet Organic. I can't remember now if it had the exact same name but it was compatible. Actually I think it was the same name. It has a nice slightly licorice taste.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #62  

I don't think Lisa is talking about losing slowly. It is discouraging when the loss stops totally for a very long period. I will be interested if you can share what the doctor says Lisa.

Pat
Old 02-09-2014, 09:37 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Only place I found it was Planet Organic. I can't remember now if it had the exact same name but it was compatible. Actually I think it was the same name. It has a nice slightly licorice taste.
thanks Patns, I will check that out for sure.
The constipation is unbearable at times. I have resorted to adding a tablespoon of ground flax to my shake, I don't care if it's off plan. I need to "go"
Sunflower40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:47 AM   #64  

Quote:
The constipation is unbearable at times. I have resorted to adding a tablespoon of ground flax to my shake, I don't care if it's off plan. I need to "go"

Yes and the resulting continuous headache just about did me in. You know OP is very expensive hut worth it.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #65  

well I cheated this weekend, not sure why, but I did. Not huge cheats but nonetherless they were cheats and I'm sure I'll pay for it on Saturday.
I am not sure what happens but whenever I reach 140 I seem to derail myself and not reach the 130's as a result. I'm trying really hard but sometimes it's not enough sighhhh

Patns, I don't suffer from the continuous headaches, but I do feel weak and sleepy most afternoons, even after my restricted lunch bar/oatmeal. This Saturday was so bad I had an apple and felt instant energy. Not sure it's worth it sometimes to be honest. I do miss fruit

Last edited by Sunflower40; 02-10-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #66  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Quote:
well I cheated this weekend, not sure why, but I did. Not huge cheats but nonetherless they were cheats and I'm sure I'll pay for it on Saturday.
I am not sure what happens but whenever I reach 140 I seem to derail myself and not reach the 130's as a result. I'm trying really hard but sometimes it's not enough sighhhh

Patns, I don't suffer from the continuous headaches, but I do feel weak and sleepy most afternoons, even after my restricted lunch bar/oatmeal. This Saturday was so bad I had an apple and felt instant energy. Not sure it's worth it sometimes to be honest. I do miss fruit
Sunflower, just get back on track. One cheat doesn't mean your week is ruined! Get back on the wagon. Your dress fitting in coming up! No more excuses, your goal is to be 130, so don't stop until you get there!
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
I don't think Lisa is talking about losing slowly. It is discouraging when the loss stops totally for a very long period. I will be interested if you can share what the doctor says Lisa.

Pat
I was totally addressing the complaints about slow losses
Complaint dept enter here. You can trade with me. I'll take your slow losses.

Last edited by lisa32989; 02-10-2014 at 09:38 PM.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:34 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by knm View Post
Sunflower, just get back on track. One cheat doesn't mean your week is ruined! Get back on the wagon. Your dress fitting in coming up! No more excuses, your goal is to be 130, so don't stop until you get there!
thanks so much, I needed to hear that. I marinaded pork chops for dinner and making brussel sprouts to go with it. Still pushing towards 130. You're the best!!
Old 02-11-2014, 06:52 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

You can do it Sunfower!!!!

I lost 3.6 in 2 weeks, not bad considering I fell off this weekend myself. But I was just about to hit the big time.....below 200 for the first time in 10 years and I sabotaged it. Unknowingly and unintentionally perhaps but none the less my choices this weekend led to it. Yesterdays weigh in would have been the happy dance of finally reaching my goal. I ended up not eating much at all yesterday, just lost my drive for a moment. But back on track today!!!!

Good Luck all on a beautiful OP day!!!
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:10 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 153/139/120

Height: 5.0

Quote:
Sunflower try probiotics at the healthfood store. I swear by them. They are the only things that keep me regular at all times. I highly recommend it
kdspirited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:09 AM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdspirited View Post
Sunflower try probiotics at the healthfood store. I swear by them. They are the only things that keep me regular at all times. I highly recommend it
hmm will check that out as well, thank you
Old 02-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #72  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Just came back from second weigh in and am down another 2 lbs. Not huge, but I had a great first week so wasn't expecting much this week. I'm not sure what to do for a goal. My coach says 125 so I can maintain it, but I was there last year and still had lots of fat to lose. Being so short doesn't make it easy! I think I'm gonna try for 120. Ideally I'd like to phase off in about a month. I want to join this strength training class at the beginning of April, so will see where I'm at in early March and go from there.
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:43 PM   #73  
finale

S/C/G: 241 11/13/13, GW 180

Height: 5' 3"

Sunflower40:
I too tend to sabatoge myself or something. I hit 206 last Thursday and my husband and I headed out of town and that was not good. I ate too much and wow, but I did stick to getting my workout in each day and it did help. I did not beat myself up too bad and want to know that reading things posted on this website are helping me.
I have to figure out why I won't let my self get under 206 or even the 199's?
I have accomplished so much when I stay OP and stick to the comfortable way of eating and guidelines this new way of life gives me.
I need to start carrying my WF dressings in my purse again and stick to what I should be eating..
Here is to staying OP and loosing the next 30-40 pounds and seeing what the future holds after that.
I am important and I deserve this, for ME
finale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:20 PM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by knm View Post
Just came back from second weigh in and am down another 2 lbs. Not huge, but I had a great first week so wasn't expecting much this week. I'm not sure what to do for a goal. My coach says 125 so I can maintain it, but I was there last year and still had lots of fat to lose. Being so short doesn't make it easy! I think I'm gonna try for 120. Ideally I'd like to phase off in about a month. I want to join this strength training class at the beginning of April, so will see where I'm at in early March and go from there.
I'm so jealous of you right now
very happy to hear though, you're so close to goal wow
I think if you want to try and get to 120 go for it and give yourself a leeway of 5 lbs between 120-125. Good luck and keep up the great work.

also, can you give me an sample menu of what your day consist of? do you eat much red meat? are you using restricteds?
Old 02-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by finale View Post
Sunflower40:
I too tend to sabatoge myself or something. I hit 206 last Thursday and my husband and I headed out of town and that was not good. I ate too much and wow, but I did stick to getting my workout in each day and it did help. I did not beat myself up too bad and want to know that reading things posted on this website are helping me.
I have to figure out why I won't let my self get under 206 or even the 199's?
I have accomplished so much when I stay OP and stick to the comfortable way of eating and guidelines this new way of life gives me.
I need to start carrying my WF dressings in my purse again and stick to what I should be eating..
Here is to staying OP and loosing the next 30-40 pounds and seeing what the future holds after that.
I am important and I deserve this, for ME
I wish I knew what makes me do what I do. I guess I'm just weak when it comes to certain foods. It's social settings that affect me the most. Last week I had company and did so great. This week I had company and failed miserably. The difference is the food. I'm from the caribbean and can't seem to stay away from the foods I grew up with. This weekend it was all local food prepared by my mom