Old 03-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandc2006 View Post
Sunflower...kcdoe...how you guys doing today? I have been thinking of you both.
Hey Eanc weigh in went as expected down only 1.2 lbs only about 1/4 inch. Funny I weighed 2 lbs less then that on my scale this morning I prefer to go with mine lol lol
Stayed on program today so far.

How was your day???
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #287  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyjaney View Post
My mantra...just because you get a flat tire doesn't mean you puncture the other 3 tires. Fix it...and keep moving forward.
Very well put gypsy one flat is enough for me as well !! Can I have that flat on my stomach please he he he
Old 03-14-2014, 08:39 PM   #288  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Weigh in today down 2.0 lbs. That is BIG for me, but in all fairness I have some kind of stomach bug. Haven't been eating much, esp. veggies, don't even sound good. Hope I am over this soon, I leave for some much needed sunshine on Tues. FLORIDA
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 184 / 155 / 124

Height: 5'2"

Default So glad it's Friday!

I hope everyone had a great day. My DH decided he needed to start a low carb eating plan yesterday, which REALLY makes things easier for me! He is diabetic and obese and just has been feeling crummy for months. This morning his sugar was 107, the lowest it has been in months! So (because I wasn't tempted by him eating things I want too), I had a 100% day of being on plan today, which is 2 consecutive days now, which feels really good, although I have to admit, I feel a little hungry, but nothing I can't deal with. Being on plan feels better than being hungry (at least today). I hope to see the scale moving! I've been up and down for the last 3 months. Happy weekend to everyone!
gypsyjaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:42 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

Height: 5'0

Hi Gypsy, do you mind if I ask what your menu looks like? do you weigh at home or go to meetings? it's always nice when your spouse is on board with your eating habits, I'm lucky my fiance eats whatever I made for dinner and he's glad he's not having the carbs for supper as he has had a weight issue in the past. He even eats my IP chocolates
Sunflower40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #291  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
Hi Gypsy, do you mind if I ask what your menu looks like? do you weigh at home or go to meetings? it's always nice when your spouse is on board with your eating habits, I'm lucky my fiance eats whatever I made for dinner and he's glad he's not having the carbs for supper as he has had a weight issue in the past. He even eats my IP chocolates
Hi Sunflower....I don't go to meetings. I just subscribe online to use the WW app. For several years I ate mostly Paleo / Primal, but was overeating fats & proteins, so in Aug 2013 I joined WW online to use the app and track food & exercise. I have a number of allergies, so I stay away from most preservatives and gluten and just eat whole foods as much as possible. I find the WW app very user friendly compared to Sparkspeople or FitDay, etc. However, I am trying out Ultimate value Diary, which I just bought for $3.99. It's not as user friendly as WW, but if I can get used to it, I'll ditch the WW subscription. I know a lot of people don't like to be bothered with tracking, but that is what works for me and my personality.

Yesterday's menu: (which is pretty typical)
Breakfast: decaf coffee w/ stevia, scrambled eggs with onions and zucchini sauteed in coconut oil, and a little shredded cheddar
Snack: Syntrax Nectar smoothie with half a banana and spinach
Lunch: homemade chicken tortilla soup, minus the tortillas & no corn LOL!
Snack: sugar-free Jello pudding
Supper: japanese Restaurant: Clear soup and Seafood salad (sashimi over cucumber salad
Snack: DH and I split another Syntrax Smoothie (Nectar & Spinach) and another Jello pudding. This is my chocolate fix!

This put me at 26 WW points, + I earned 5 exercise point. I weigh every day, because it helps to keep me on track. The scale was down .06. I have gone months without weighing and did okay (trusting the program) but I do best when I can adjust my eating daily. I do know my body well enough to recognize water weight and I know how much I will lose daily / weekly when I stay on program.

Hope that helps. Enjoy you're weekend!
Gypsy
Old 03-15-2014, 07:07 AM   #292  

KCDoe... Amen to a flat stomach.

Bellamack....hope you enjoy Florida. I'm in NE Florida (Jacksonville). You'll be missing the projected rainstorm on Mon. and should have a sunny week. I'm having a friend in from Kansas this week. I told her to bring layers, because the mornings and evenings are still quite cool, but warmer during the day.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:20 AM   #293  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Weigh in today down 2.0 lbs. That is BIG for me, but in all fairness I have some kind of stomach bug. Haven't been eating much, esp. veggies, don't even sound good. Hope I am over this soon, I leave for some much needed sunshine on Tues. FLORIDA
Congrats Bellamack sorry about the bug though. Everyone in my house is sick ;( I feel like I'm walking in a mine field ;(
Enjoy florida I'm hoping to get to ocean city before the grounds take the place over !!
Old 03-15-2014, 09:28 AM   #294  

Today I'm meeting my sister for a shopping day time to buy some smaller pants for work yeahhhh!! And I want a pair of jeans smaller double yeah
I will be challenged with where to eat. She loves me and is very supportive but she's easily embarrassed by my ordering.. she always feels she needs to explain to the wait staff that I'm not being difficult I'm on a special,diet lol. I assure her with all the allergies and diets in the world they are use to special orders! She still does it so cute lol lol love my sis !!! Looking forward to a wonderful day full of talk, laughter and love yeah! I wish everyone a great Saturday!

Last edited by kcdoe; 03-15-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:01 AM   #295  
IP start Aug 2012

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyjaney View Post
Yesterday's menu: (which is pretty typical)
Breakfast: decaf coffee w/ stevia, scrambled eggs with onions and zucchini sauteed in coconut oil, and a little shredded cheddar
Snack: Syntrax Nectar smoothie with half a banana and spinach
Lunch: homemade chicken tortilla soup, minus the tortillas & no corn LOL!
Snack: sugar-free Jello pudding
Supper: japanese Restaurant: Clear soup and Seafood salad (sashimi over cucumber salad
Snack: DH and I split another Syntrax Smoothie (Nectar & Spinach) and another Jello pudding. This is my chocolate fix!
I'm confused. Are you on Ideal Protein? This is an IP thread but certainly not IP plan with banana, cheese, cooked onions, jello pudding.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:27 AM   #296  

Gypsy thanks for the info - I was just more curious than anything else. I notice you don't eat too too many carbs which I think is a good thing on WW, especially when you don't have much to lose.

Morning everyone. I am up this week on my scale 1.5. I totally expected it. I am back on track though so this weight will be gone by next week. I am actually still thrilled to see the numbers 13 before my weight, being in the 130's for this long is a huge victory for me.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:48 PM   #297  

well my coach's scale only shows a .2 gain this week - back on track for me, will do much better next week
Old 03-15-2014, 08:41 PM   #298  

S/C/G: 238.6/207.8/150

Height: 5"8

Hi everyone. I am currently on Day 4 of my reboot. So far so good. However, I have had a diet pop and an extra packet, but I figure that is better than to go off plan. Technically those are still on plan but I try not to have any diet pop or extra packets while on plan.

I am nervous because I feel not as in control as I should be. Im not sure if that makes sense, but I feel as though I could fall off plan at any moment. I don't like this lack of control feeling.

How is everyone else doing this week
SusanneXo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #299  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanneXo90 View Post
Hi everyone. I am currently on Day 4 of my reboot. So far so good. However, I have had a diet pop and an extra packet, but I figure that is better than to go off plan. Technically those are still on plan but I try not to have any diet pop or extra packets while on plan.

I am nervous because I feel not as in control as I should be. Im not sure if that makes sense, but I feel as though I could fall off plan at any moment. I don't like this lack of control feeling.

How is everyone else doing this week
Susanne kick that doubt devil to the curb we are here for you, you can do this and be strong everyday!!!
Old 03-16-2014, 04:56 PM   #300  

S/C/G: 238.6/207.8/150

Height: 5"8

Thanks kcdoe. I appreciate the positive words of encouragement =)
SusanneXo90 is offline   Reply With Quote