Restart, Reboot January 1, 2014

You're on Page 13 of 26
Go to
  • The scale didn't budge for me today. And I drank SO much water yesterday! I was planning on weighing in today, but my coach is leaving early and I don't have time to head out at lunch. Will probably wait until tomorrow. I'm thinking that might help keep my mind in the game tonight knowing that I have to weigh in the morning and I'll be less inclined to cheat! I'll keep ya guys posted!

Have a great OP weekend everyone!
  • Quote: Does guys actually taste like regular bbq sauce? Wf is tolerable but not really good.

Tom sucks bad.
    eandc - Guys is amazing! I think it tastes exactly like real bbq sauce. I would continue buying Guys even after I'm all done with IP. I have only tried the smokey garlic. I know there's at least one other flavour if not more!
  • I bought 3 flavors but have only tried the smokey garlic which is awesome. I made ribs for company and they all loved it, non IP people.

My period finally came last night, what a relief that is. Weighed this morning and scale is the same, so I'm happy with that, but not happy that overall I haven't lose any weight in 2 weeks.

Knm great idea for tonight, I know when I have to WI the next day I'm especially careful about what I eat the night before. I usually have an egg omelette on Friday nights with a bunch of steamed veggies. Yum eh lol
  • Hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a lovely IP weekend. I have been disgnosed with Strep and have been recuperating from severe fever and cough. Was put on antibiotics and had to take a prescription throat syrup. This I am sure has thrown me off. But after fighting this illness for two weeks I gave in and went to the doctors. Had no choice was waking up with 102 fever for a week and the over the counter stuff wasnt working. So I knew this was serious. oh well back on plan now
  • Glad you're better, kdspirited. That sounds miserable.
  • Quote: Hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a lovely IP weekend. I have been disgnosed with Strep and have been recuperating from severe fever and cough. Was put on antibiotics and had to take a prescription throat syrup. This I am sure has thrown me off. But after fighting this illness for two weeks I gave in and went to the doctors. Had no choice was waking up with 102 fever for a week and the over the counter stuff wasnt working. So I knew this was serious. oh well back on plan now
    absolutely your health comes first! no questions asked. Glad you're better now and back in the game
  • Hiya folks
    Had my official WI today and only lost .6
    My scale is back at 139 but nothing lower so I'll take it!
    Weekend has been well planned out so no cheating and thankfully no social events to attend. It's -36 today in beautiful Edmonton. The sun is shining atleast! Have a great weekend everyone.
  • Quote: Hiya folks
    Had my official WI today and only lost .6
    My scale is back at 139 but nothing lower so I'll take it!
    Weekend has been well planned out so no cheating and thankfully no social events to attend. It's -36 today in beautiful Edmonton. The sun is shining atleast! Have a great weekend everyone.
    Thats great news sunflower. Stay strong you are on the right track
  • Quote: Glad you're better, kdspirited. That sounds miserable.
    Thanks Mars I am slowly getting there
  • Hey all. What a short weekend...dreading going back to work tomorrow. How everyone has a great night and start to the new week.
  • Hi eand c - how was your weekend? it was too cold here to do much, which didn't help the diet, but I managed to stay 95% OP, so here is to hoping I see 138 this week at my WI.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow
  • Well I did 3 weeks OP in Jan. the completely fell off the wagon after a "what the ****" total cheat breakfast. Lost any motivation to hop back on plan. My pants are feeling tight again so I'll start over Wednesday. My goal is the rest of the month of March. We'll see about April?
    Seems easy enough.... Right???
  • This site censors HE-double hockey sticks? LOL! The censored version looks worse! Geez
  • Sunflower the weekend was great but way too short. I went skiing on Saturday and came home really wanting to have a bowl of Pho or hot chicken noodle soup. I didn't so that's good. NSV right there.

Last night I was hungry and wanting to eat. The scale was finally down to 130 yesterday but then up this morning to 131. I didn't drink enough water yesterday and I am still on TOM. I have decided that I will do one more week of phase 1 and see what happens. Hopefully I can get to at least 127 before going into phase 3. Maybe even loose 1-2lbs in phase 3. You could say that after 28 days of 100% phase 1, I am ready for a bit of a mental break.
  • ugh73, how much weight do you plan on losing? Are you rebooting? THe censoring here is crazy.