3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Oct. Newbies- Feeling Fabulous in February (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/292318-oct-newbies-feeling-fabulous-february.html)

KookySuki 02-11-2014 02:41 PM

I had weighed in one day early because I was at the doctor's office where my IP clinic is and I'm officially (barely) in Onederland. I lost 4.6 lbs and now weigh 199. I'm very thankful for the support I've gotten here because the past two months have been TOUGH! After talking with my doctor today about my depression and how this program (when I'm 100% OP) really boosts my mood, I'm going to keep reminding myself that IP and healthy foods are medicines for me. It's critical to my health (both physical and mental) that I stay OP. It's not a coincidence that my depression and anxiety get out of whack when I cheat and knock myself out of ketosis.

Hiker88 02-11-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KookySuki (Post 4941581)
I had weighed in one day early because I was at the doctor's office where my IP clinic is and I'm officially (barely) in Onederland. I lost 4.6 lbs and now weigh 199. I'm very thankful for the support I've gotten here because the past two months have been TOUGH! After talking with my doctor today about my depression and how this program (when I'm 100% OP) really boosts my mood, I'm going to keep reminding myself that IP and healthy foods are medicines for me. It's critical to my health (both physical and mental) that I stay OP. It's not a coincidence that my depression and anxiety get out of whack when I cheat and knock myself out of ketosis.

How exciting!! Onederland is an awesome feeling!!! Congrats! That's a huge milestone... take the time to appreciate what you have accomplished and how far you have come!

I'm glad IP is helping your moods.. winter can be hard and being off all the crap certainly helps me feel better this winter!

Ruth Ann 02-11-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KookySuki (Post 4941581)

Congrats on Onederland! That is absolutely awesome! :bravo::dancer:

LUCCILOVE 02-11-2014 03:43 PM

KookySuki--yeah!!!! very exciting. GREAT JOB!! ENJOY

KookySuki 02-11-2014 04:30 PM

Thank you Hiker88, Ruth Ann, and Luccilove! I'm really excited to hit this and my 40lbs lost milestones. I've been feeling down lately, so this is a great boost and motivator. I will make sure to slow down and think about how far I've come and why I started this journey.

LUCCILOVE 02-11-2014 04:41 PM

KookySuki-u are not alone. I think we all need to pause during these rough winter months and think about how far we have come in such a short time. It is amazing if you really do think about it. Before we started we were all min. probably 30+ lbs overweight and we have all been shrinking.

We may all have our off days and whine etc but it cant be as bad as it was prior to October 2013.

So proud of everyone here and "meeting" everyone. It really does help me get through IP.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!

We all are reaching for our own Olympic GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

want2bskinnyagain 02-11-2014 04:45 PM

Kooky: Welcome to the Onederland club, enjoy!!!

Slipfree: I have been thinking about how to get all of us motivated and interested again. Not sure.

What about everyone posting a quote that keeps them inspired? I personally love the questions about the lifestyle and reading everyone's responses. We could do more of those as well.

I went to work today, barely. I have come down with something, hopefully it passes soon. My brother is coming to visit this weekend and don't want to be sick for that.

Slipfree 02-11-2014 06:16 PM

Kooky is in Onederland!!!!!! :woohoo: :yay: So happy, :) :D for you!

KookySuki 02-11-2014 07:16 PM

want2bskinnyagain- Thank you! I think the motivational quotes are good ideas. We could also post our favorite recipes thus far as I know I'm getting bored with what I eat.

Slipfree- Thank you! I'm so happy!

Slipfree 02-11-2014 07:32 PM

Want2be-I love the motivational quote idea!

Luccilove- that dang medal is ours! Only a matter of time :D

Kooky, dried shallots and scallions, I actually found them at HomeGoods.

BBQ soy chips have arrived at my clinic! Had them tonight, just what I need to get through the munchies that cabin fever brings. Yahoo!

Kawaii and Jig- Miss you :)

IdealProteinNewbie 02-11-2014 07:36 PM

KookySuki: Welcome to Onderland :D

KookySuki 02-11-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4941782)
KookySuki: Welcome to Onderland :D

Thank you so much! I'm very excited! :)

stephascope 02-11-2014 08:53 PM

So awesome KookySuki! Congrats on getting to Onederland! I hope you stay there forever!

Slipfree 02-11-2014 10:28 PM

"The body achieves, what the mind believes."

Hiker88 02-11-2014 10:47 PM

I couldn't figure out how to put my quote in my comment so I put it in my signature.... Liked this one!