Have a cold! Need medicine.. Help

• Hi all, I woke up this Morning with very congested sinuses and a sore throat. Normally I take Tylenol liquid cold to treat all my symptoms but since it tastes so sweet there is definitely sugar in the syrup. My coach was not at all helpful when I asked about medicines so I figured Id come to the real experts and and you guys, any recommendations for good cold medicines that won't kick me out of ketosis? Thanks all!
  • Dayquil/NyQuil liquigels or Alkaselzer liqigels work.
    Also, a sugar-free cough drop, if necessary. I found some made by Ricola earlier this month when I was sick

Don't forget salt water gargles and making some chicken-veggie soup. Drink lots of hot herbal tea, as well.

Get well soon!
  • Thanks Lisa! Also congrats on your success, you look wonderful and are definitely inspirational! Do you recommend a particular chicken veggie soup recipe? I haven't made any since starting but would love a good one now that I am under the weather
  • The chicken soup in my crock pot as we speak is , 1/2 cup of my stock I made. 1 cup water. Bay leaves, salt, pepper, chicken breasts, leaks, celery. I will nom nom nom on that all weekend.