Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 09:08 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 164/150/134

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetenuf View Post
Hi everyone, I am new here. I would like to introduce myself. I am Theresa. I live in Katy, Tx. I am pleased to have found a group to go threw my journey with.
Today was my second week weigh in I am down 4.8lbs and my first week was -7.4lbs. I am very excited that this program is working for me.
Welcome! I just finished my first month. It get' s easier and you're doing great!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:15 PM   #47  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
A big NSV for me, courtesy of my very favorite non communicative male, with whom I just celebrated our 24th. I posted about the outfit that my husband had given me 24 years ago that I was never able to wear. I told him about it on or anniversary and told him that I could fit into it now and that was his present.

When he come home yesterday, I had it on. Winter white pants and matching long jacket (thank goodness for the length 'cause I still have a fair amount of junk in the trunk). I paired it with a fitted cable knit top in winter white We are seated on the sofa watching news and Mr. Noncommuicative says "is that the same outfit? It looks good" and he continues to stare.

Not bad for an NSV along with the 2 dozen red roses (he has never brought flowers for our anniversary). When I showed amazement, and thanks, for the flowers and I asked why now, he said "because they come in dozens"....i.e. number 24.

Guys are funny....
That is so sweet on both your parts! Congrats on 24 years - that is awesome!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:16 PM   #48  

Height: 5 '6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetenuf View Post
Hi everyone, I am new here. I would like to introduce myself. I am Theresa. I live in Katy, Tx. I am pleased to have found a group to go threw my journey with.
Today was my second week weigh in I am down 4.8lbs and my first week was -7.4lbs. I am very excited that this program is working for me.
Welcome sweetenuf! you will find plenty of support and advice here. Its a great group to be a part of! Enjoy watching the scale move!!
Old 01-29-2014, 10:25 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 236/236/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vippysue View Post
Continued....each sausage is 3.2 ounces. Maybe it's just the variety that you got....mine is Casual Gourmet brand, Sweet Italian Style. Using this one, 2 links would be 6.4 ounces and have 220 calories and 12 grams of fat. Senior members: Am I wrong or is this one to avoid?
I will look for that brand. We'll see at my next weigh in how it messes with me or not.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:01 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 260/196/175

Height: 5'8"

I've made it a whole month 100% OP! I didn't think I'd be able to last a week so I'm pretty excited. 20lbs gone forever and my husband is down 14. Life is good!!
Old 01-30-2014, 12:21 AM   #51  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Ye, but how many ounces is the link? I can't imagine it's a full 8 oz.

For example, if the link is 4 oz you would need 2 serving which brings the fat up to 24 grams.

I would err on the side of caution and say no, just my opinion.
Good point. I wanted to say something about the serving size but forgot.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:39 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 170/137.5/138

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie739 View Post
I've made it a whole month 100% OP! I didn't think I'd be able to last a week so I'm pretty excited. 20lbs gone forever and my husband is down 14. Life is good!!
That's awesome! Congrats! Hopefully, it's getting easier, not tougher.
Closed Thread