Alternative Folks ... Chocolate protein drink?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I personally really like the Syntrax brand of protein powder! Some of them have no fat and no carbs!
  • Extend Chocolate Delight Bar
    I would like to use Extend Bars. One bar has 20g total carbs but claims only 1g net carb because of 6g fiber, 4g maltitol, 4g glycerine, and 5g uncooked cornstarch. Would this be a restricted or an unrestricted food?
    cal/fatcal 150/30
    12g protein
  • Maybe someone already brought this one up, but I didn't read through everything (sorry!). This is what I drink and I LOVE THEM: EAS Advantedge Carb Control Ready to Drink. They're filling, delicious and pretty close to perfection. They come in vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate fudge, I think. I drink the fudge one. Yummo!
  • [QUOTE=Paulitens;4931695]Maybe someone already brought this one up, but I didn't read through everything (sorry!). This is what I drink and I LOVE THEM: EAS Advantedge Carb Control Ready to Drink. They're filling, delicious and pretty close to perfection. They come in vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate fudge, I think. I drink the fudge one. Yummo![/QUOTE

I love the EAS shakes! They also make a café caramel flavor that you can get from drugstore.com I am yet to have them BUT rumor has it they are HEAVEN!
  • Quote: I would like to use Extend Bars. One bar has 20g total carbs but claims only 1g net carb because of 6g fiber, 4g maltitol, 4g glycerine, and 5g uncooked cornstarch. Would this be a restricted or an unrestricted food?
    cal/fatcal 150/30
    12g protein
    The only carbs you subtract are the fiber. The rest count, no matter what slight-of-hand the manufacturer tries.
  • Sample menu
    Someone have a sample menu?
  • Quote: Someone have a sample menu?
    You will find HUNDREDS of sample menus reading through What Are You Eating Today thread. People post their daily menus and you can see that NONE of them are the same.. Thousands of possible combinations of meals and tons of great ideas to inspire!