3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What is your next inspiration clothing item? Or maybe an inspiration event? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/292102-what-your-next-inspiration-clothing-item-maybe-inspiration-event.html)

SeeMyFeet 02-01-2014 04:51 PM

Inspiration clothing: birthday suit
Inspiration event: weeding anniversary in August

(we need to keep the kids out of this forum)

Greyfaery 02-01-2014 10:14 PM

I can't wait to wear pretty summer dresses and being fine with my arms not being covered!

bluegingham 02-02-2014 09:35 AM

I wish there was a like button. A lot of these are my thoughts, too! :D

mars735 02-02-2014 09:38 AM

Shopping for Banana Republic 50 % off sale & knowing my size (6!) instead of wondering what will fit and bringing 3 sizes into the dressing rooms. Can't wait to start filling in spring & summer clothes in my new size. This is my biggest motivator for staying OP. Well, that and fitting into the ones I already have. Ditch those sizes that are now too big for you, everyone!

Slipfree 02-02-2014 09:51 AM

Hi everyone,

Such wonderful inspiration! We are going to have some beautiful wedding guests and attendants by Summer.

I tried on my bathing suit last night. While it looks a lot better than before, it has shown me- room for improvement :p. So I have a new inspiration item.

sunflwr816 02-22-2014 03:30 PM

Inspiration clothing: white bikini, my wedding dress, my birthday suit! ;)
Inspiration event: My wedding, August 16!!!

Staceyhay 02-22-2014 04:26 PM

I'm a camp director for girls for a week in June. I want to be able to tromp around camp without getting winded, like I was last year.
I also want to wear a new dress to my nieces wedding in July.

MareDog37 02-22-2014 04:31 PM

Spring Break trip end of March and my sons HS graduation in June. I want to get a family photo where I don't hate how I look before he leaves for college.

Emmcakes 02-22-2014 07:29 PM

I've been buying a lot of clothing that are on sale now that new merchandise arriving in stores for spring. Most of it is too small because a lot of stores here seem to stop at size 12. I'm hoping to fit into these items by the end of April. So far, I have 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of ankle-length plaid pants, and a jumpsuit. I think I'm about 15 lbs away from fitting into most of the clothing comfortably.

Hiker88 02-22-2014 07:34 PM

I have a wedding next weekend and I did NOT buy a long black piece of material that would at least cover my body.....

I bought a red with black lace, layered party dress that comes to my knees!

And...... its a size 14.... Whee Hoo!

Already planning the accessories and the black platform Stilettos!!!

IdealProteinNewbie 02-22-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiker88 (Post 4949241)
I have a wedding next weekend and I did NOT buy a long black piece of material that would at least cover my body.....

I bought a red with black lace, layered party dress that comes to my knees!

And...... its a size 14.... Whee Hoo!

Already planning the accessories and the black platform Stilettos!!!

We want pictures!!!!!

Hiker88 02-22-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4949254)
We want pictures!!!!!

Will do! I texted pics to my family today but I was wearing a ball cap, glaring white bare legs, no makeup and no accessories... the pics will come from the wedding!! LOL

Cottnball2 02-22-2014 08:11 PM

I signed up for a tough mudder at the end of summer! Hoping to phase off sometime in June so I can train hard for it. Running has got to be easier by then!!

thirti4thirty 02-23-2014 03:43 AM

Clothing items: by december, I'd have bought myself 12 gorgeous (and stylish, expensive) size 10-12 dresses. I reward myself with one for every 5 pounds I lose.
Event: This year I'm turning 30 and I'm so excited to open a brand new page in my life!!!

RosiePosie101 02-23-2014 07:50 AM

BIG birthday trip to Vegas in August to see Britney. Super excited as lots of friends coming from all over the world. Also, I've heard the outlet malls are amazing there so am looking forward to stocking up my wardrobe in much smaller sizes. Although if I keep losing at the rate I am now, I may need to head to Miami for an early shopping trip!!