What is your next inspiration clothing item? Or maybe an inspiration event?

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: ...34 DD is NOT bad! Many of us well-endowed folks wear a larger size on top - it makes finding ready-to-wear clothing harder, but find a good tailor, and you can have dresses fitted for your curves. Even if you loose more weight, the girls can only shrink so much!
    I know! I had a breast reduction about three years ago…used to be a 34G!
  • I have a wedding in August, it's one of my good friends and I hate wearing dresses I hope to loose enough weight to feel more comfortable in one.
  • This is the bridemaid's dress I'm hoping to squeeze into:

• super cute
    Quote: This is the bridemaid's dress I'm hoping to squeeze into:

That is such a great dress and so versatile! Congrats on all of your success! Enjoy!
  • Looking forward to a summer vacation in late June on the Guadelupe River in Texas!! Cant wait to see what size bathing suit I will be in!!
  • My daughter graduates the end of May. I'm hoping to be able to fit a cute dress by then
  • Oh this is fun and just what I needed! My 1st goal is going to a baby shower on march 9. Everyone who is going has not Seen me since my highest weight. 2nd goal, my niece is coming to visit from Newfoundland at the end of May and she also has not seen me since the highest! She is also dieting so we can't wait to surprise each other!!
  • Weddings, weddings and more weddings!

On March 1st I'm attending a wedding of an old friend where I will see my old buddies from my early 20's... I'm hoping to buy a cute new outfit for the occasion.

BUT the real thing that motivated me to get losing weight in the first place was my cousin asking me to take her wedding photos in June..... I'm bottom heavy and all I could think of was 60 relatives staring at my huge BUM!!

I have a convention in June and then another wedding in July and another wedding in August.... Its all motivating!! Of course I hope to be on maintenance by June but we shall see!
  • Hiker88, you and I started the same exact day! Congrats on your losses! You've done a heck of a job!

I just saw a friend who has not seen me since before I began IP, and she was shocked at my weight loss! It felt GREAT!
  • Quote: Hiker88, you and I started the same exact day! Congrats on your losses! You've done a heck of a job!

I just saw a friend who has not seen me since before I began IP, and she was shocked at my weight loss! It felt GREAT!
    Yes, I really like to IP program. You are doing awesome! Pretty close to goal.... I can't wait to get where you are!

Ya I love it when people notice! I was at a meeting last night and had tons of comments... of course it might have something to do with me actually wearing clothes that fit now so people can see my weight loss!
  • I've given myself a reward for every 10lbs I lose

10lbs- massage (got this done today, so nice)
    20lbs- new bra and underwear set from Victoria's Secret
    30lbs- new lulu lemon outfit
    40lbs- belly button piercing
    50lbs- new tattoo
    60lbs- bikini and trip to a beach

I'm not sure how much I'm planning on loosing, when I decide I'm happy, then my goals will switch to keeping the lbs off one month @ a time in order to receive reward.

I'm also going on a trip to Las Vegas with a bunch of girls in June, hoping to wear a cute bikini then too and soak up some sun!
  • Quote: my wedding dress August 3, 2014 at 125 lbs

I would even settle for 130
    Sunflower you and I are the same size and height. I am so cheering you on through this
  • I have three events/weddings this year and this is also my last year in the 30's. I am not going to turn 40 heavy. My first goal is listed on the ticker

2nd goal friends wedding in California -10lbs by May 13th
    3rd goal Friends wedding in Boston- 5 lbs Or Bikini July 10th
  • [QUOTE=Prettynurse555;4933380]….
    …./QUOTE]

Have to tell you, some women I see in my line of work (I see them every day!) who had belly button piercings and no longer wear jewelry there have some quite visible scarring.
  • [QUOTE=SlimmerBySummer;4933477]
    Quote: ….
    …./QUOTE]

Have to tell you, some women I see in my line of work (I see them every day!) who had belly button piercings and no longer wear jewelry there have some quite visible scarring.
    Thanks! It was something I wanted but felt I couldn't have. I'll put that into consideration. Maybe I'll switch it up with a new tattoo!