Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 08:26 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 275.5/ticker/200

Height: 5-4

RECOMMENDATION OF WF PRODUCT! - Asain stir fry sauce!

My husband is being so supportive, made stir fry (3 times this week) with boc choy, celery, chicken and peppers, using the WF Asain stir fry sauce. I highly recommend this product for the vinegar taste disappears when cooking. Delish!

Last edited by dlr9774; 01-11-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly queen View Post
Need help: I am not a cook but trying to learn so that I will not get bored with the program. I have been craving Chinese spicy cabbage. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make this IP friendly? Thanks in advance.
I am not familiar with Chinese spicy cabbage, but here is a cabbage recipe I came across last week and I will try it when I have a chance.

http://www.everydaymaven.com/2012/ga...abbage-steaks/

If the link does not work, just google Martha Stewart garlic roasted cabbage.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:35 PM   #48  
maintaining since 9/2013

schenectady--cabbage steak recipe sounds & looks delicious. I just bought a head of cabbage so it's perfect timing. Thank-you!
Old 01-11-2014, 09:52 PM   #49  
Started IP 12/26/13

S/C/G: 205.6/171.2/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlr9774 View Post

My husband is being so supportive, made stir fry (3 times this week) with boc choy, celery, chicken and peppers, using the WF Asain stir fry sauce. I highly recommend this product for the vinegar taste disappears when cooking. Delish!

I agree! One of my favorites and used very often. It's my "go-to" when I haven't really planned much. Stir fry up some veggies with it and either chicken or beef.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:26 PM   #50  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Well my Saints didn't play well :/
I've been hungry all day, it's getting close to TOM. I feel like it could devour a whole cow! Just gotta keep busy so I don't mindlessly munch. Off to bed for me!
Old 01-11-2014, 10:26 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Vent about losing weight

Ok my sweet loving dh has cut back immensely on bread and cut out rice. he has lost 10 lbs which I am super happy about! He has even started walking 20 mins on the elliptical

BUT I cannot see how he can have 2 bowls of ice cream and lose 2 lbs over night!!!!

I am tryng not to cry, but I bust my arse fighting temptation, and if I take 1 bite of something not on OP I gain weight back. I fight and fight and struggle but fail. I seem to be harboring jealousy that men can drop weight faster than women and it hurts ;(

I don't know wht to say other than I just want to give up somedays
Old 01-11-2014, 10:37 PM   #52  
Started IP 11/13/2013

S/C/G: 185/140/128

Height: 5 2

sarahBell, I know how you feel.... but they can't wear fabulous dresses and heels! I'll take being a female any day!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker88 View Post
schenectady and Nolasmurf Way to go!! 50 pounds is huge! I started feeling like I might look a little different when I hit 50 a whole 5 pounds ago. Make sure you do something special to celebrate and enjoy the reward!!
Congratulations on losing lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoerba View Post
I have had a 9 pound loss this week.
That is an amazing lose in one week, way to go!

What are peoples experience with the IP chicken burger? Without being too blunt it has given me major case of the runs or I have had too much lettuce. I don't like them but bought a box and slowly trying to go thru them and each time a bit of the runs but today really bad. Maybe it will be good for losing an extra pound.
Old 01-12-2014, 02:06 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 260/196/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlr9774 View Post

I agree! It has been really hit or miss with me and the WF products but I really like this one, especially in stir fry. I've also just discovered leeks so they add some tasty flavors to everything as well!
Old 01-12-2014, 02:19 AM   #55  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Hello ladies!

I'm new to 3FatChicks and I'll be doing IP. I am excited! My goal is to lose 77 lbs. I always struggled with my weight, always being about 20lbs overweight but still very healthy and athletic; at some point during my twenties I lost those 20 lbs due to a super busy schedule, and I looked amazing! If only I had kept it up! But life happened, and marriage and children happened. I don't regret anything, now it's time to get back on track.

Four months ago my DH had gastric sleeving and he's looking AMAZING. His friends joke that he's half the man they used to know. Hahaha! And now it turns out that I'm the fat one in the relationship! He's very supportive and he will be happy that I will be drinking shakes with him now. He got his surgery to improve his health for me and our daughters. Now it's my turn to diet to improve my health for them.

Here's to new beginnings!

Last edited by Paulitens; 01-12-2014 at 02:23 AM.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:22 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Paulitens, you have come to the right place. There is so much support and understanding and suggestions on this forum. You are in for an exciting journey. It is not an easy diet but a diet that works and you will feel so much better after you get the carbs and processed junk food out of your body. You can do this but it is 100% commitment. If you cheat it doesn't work and you are wasting your money. You need to do this for your family. The food you cook your whole family can eat, it is basically healthy eating. Good luck.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:59 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 312/285/145

Height: 5'7"

Default This weekend

Hello! I'm new to this forum but have been doing IP for about 6 weeks so far and have lost 30 lbs. It's been getting harder though because I've been getting a little burnt out on some of the packets and food choices, so I've been hitting the recipies section and trying to get creative. This weekend I've been a bit under the weather so it's been challenging to get in all the veggies and IP packets because I don't feel like eating much at all (what a problem to have, right? )

I hope everyone's had a great weekend and stayed on plan. Here's to a new day and a new week.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:06 AM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicantegirl View Post
Hello! I'm new to this forum but have been doing IP for about 6 weeks so far and have lost 30 lbs. It's been getting harder though because I've been getting a little burnt out on some of the packets and food choices, so I've been hitting the recipies section and trying to get creative. This weekend I've been a bit under the weather so it's been challenging to get in all the veggies and IP packets because I don't feel like eating much at all (what a problem to have, right? )
Welcome!
This is when it is SO important to me to have grab-and-go items
I made some veggie soup that is easy to grab (similar to the soup from the old cabbage soup diet except I use chicken broth instead of so many tomatoes). I've been sick too and I made chicken/veggie soup
Veggie purées mixed with packets are also a godsend, both for simplicity and for creativity.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:04 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 175/140/140

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy I need some help

I landed here today for some encouragement. I started IP on Thursday and am really struggling. #1 I have to choke down most of the packet food. There hasn't been one that I enjoy. #2 I have had a migraine since Friday. Are headaches normal? I am going to call my coach tomorrow to see if I can trade my packets in - hoping there is a drink I will like for breakfast and a bar for lunch. I don't want to give up!!!

Last edited by suda; 01-12-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:15 AM   #60  
Started IP 11/13/2013

S/C/G: 185/140/128

Height: 5 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by suda View Post
I landed here today for some encouragement. I started IP on Thursday and am really struggling. #1 I have to choke down most of the packet food. There hasn't been one that I enjoy. #2 I have had a migraine since Friday. Are headaches normal? I am going to call my coach tomorrow to see if I can trade my packets in - hoping there is a drink I will like for breakfast and a bar for lunch. I don't want to give up!!!
Welcome suda! I am seriously addicted to the peanut butter bar now. I have it for breakfast every day. I use the Vanilla and Strawberry Banana shakes, and love the broccoli cheese soup over 2 cups of broccoli. For the headache, get more salt. You can lick it off your palm or add some to your water.

Hang in there! It gets better!
Closed Thread