3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   ANY one here from 2010 or 2011? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/291361-any-one-here-2010-2011-a.html)

darbs7 01-07-2014 09:13 AM

ANY one here from 2010 or 2011?

I met so many great people from 9/10 to 2/11 when I was losing my weight and then 3/11-5/11 when I was still doing more phase one days to go below goal. Wondering if any of you are still around. What a great motivation to have all worked together.

I am still plugging along…many reboots in the 34 months of maintenance. I am currently 15 pounds above my goal weight and hoping to hit my goal weight in 30 days.

Ishbel 01-07-2014 10:15 AM

:wave:

darbs7 01-07-2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4913260)
:wave:

So I thought I would share my daughters story with you….she was 300 pounds last September and started losing weight…became pregnant (unplanned) but her and her husband were thrilled non-the-less. She was down about 80 pounds when she got pregnant…by the end of the pregnancy when she deliver she weighed around 195 (lost another 25 during pregnancy)…within a week of delivering she was down to 175!

Our beautiful little Rosie is 12 weeks old and my beautiful daughter is now 160. She wants to get to around 125-130 (she is only 5'2"), but is taking the last of it slow. She looks awesome!

So I just thought I would pass along a pregnancy weight success story.

You have done amazing and look great…keep it up!

sandralosingweight 01-07-2014 03:26 PM

Yup :) Me!

Sunflower40 01-07-2014 03:29 PM

Darbs how did your daughter lose weight during her pregnancy? was she still doing IP?

Bellamack 01-07-2014 03:37 PM

Hi darbs I started in July 2011 and did maintenance in Nov 2011. Then I did what I promised myself not to do, gained the weight back. I will never give up, so I am back to lose it again.

I remember you well and you are doing great maintaining. I keep up with Wuv on FB, she was also a great inspiration, she recently (after losing 200 lbs) had surgery for the extra skin, she looks great!

Congrats to your daughter and to you, grandma :)

sandralosingweight 01-07-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellamack (Post 4913542)
Hi darbs I started in July 2011 and did maintenance in Nov 2011. Then I did what I promised myself not to do, gained the weight back. I will never give up, so I am back to lose it again.

I remember you well and you are doing great maintaining. I keep up with Wuv on FB, she was also a great inspiration, she recently (after losing 200 lbs) had surgery for the extra skin, she looks great!

Hi Bellamack,

I also remember you.

I am also in touch with WUV on FB.

Ishbel 01-07-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darbs7 (Post 4913350)
So I thought I would share my daughters story with you….she was 300 pounds last September and started losing weight…became pregnant (unplanned) but her and her husband were thrilled non-the-less. She was down about 80 pounds when she got pregnant…by the end of the pregnancy when she deliver she weighed around 195 (lost another 25 during pregnancy)…within a week of delivering she was down to 175!

Our beautiful little Rosie is 12 weeks old and my beautiful daughter is now 160. She wants to get to around 125-130 (she is only 5'2"), but is taking the last of it slow. She looks awesome!

So I just thought I would pass along a pregnancy weight success story.

You have done amazing and look great…keep it up!

YAY! Congrats Grandma!! I am currently looking at photography for newborns and I catch myself with a lump in my throat, only 12 weeks awe. I'm SO excited to be a mom for the first time and I'm super happy my stepson is super excited. He's 11 and says he can't wait to be the over protective big brother. :)!

Also, HUGE yay for your daughter on her weight loss, HUGE HUGE accomplishment! I'm hoping breast feeding will help me get back but I so miss my running. I think VIP misses me running too (HA!)

MustangMolly 01-07-2014 04:53 PM

:newyear: And hello to some names I remember from when I started IP. Bella, Ishbel, Sandra, and Darbs. I'm starting again, doing alternatives this time and setting smaller goals. I'm not on 3FC as much as before, but I do pop in once in a while to read what's new.

shrinkingsusie 01-07-2014 05:02 PM

Me:)

darbs7 01-07-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4913534)
Yup :) Me!

Good to see you, so happy to see familiar faces

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflower40 (Post 4913538)
Darbs how did your daughter lose weight during her pregnancy? was she still doing IP?

She had a bypass..drastic, but she had spent all 24 years of her life overweight and she just needed that extra…it has changed her life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellamack (Post 4913542)

Hey Bellamack…of course I remember you well we talked off and on quite a bit over the last 3-4 years.

I would love to see a picture of WUV…is she still on here?

So excited…

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4913628)
YAY! Congrats Grandma!! I am currently looking at photography for newborns and I catch myself with a lump in my throat, only 12 weeks awe. I'm SO excited to be a mom for the first time and I'm super happy my stepson is super excited. He's 11 and says he can't wait to be the over protective big brother. :)!

Babies are awesome!

Also, HUGE yay for your daughter on her weight loss, HUGE HUGE accomplishment! I'm hoping breast feeding will help me get back but I so miss my running. I think VIP misses me running too (HA!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMolly (Post 4913630)
:newyear: And hello to some names I remember from when I started IP. Bella, Ishbel, Sandra, and Darbs. I'm starting again, doing alternatives this time and setting smaller goals. I'm not on 3FC as much as before, but I do pop in once in a while to read what's new.

So good to see a bunch of us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 4913639)
Me:)

let's keep each other motivated.

coffeebean 01-07-2014 05:58 PM

I started in January 2010 and lost 30 pounds. I changed the way I ate after losing the weight. I never started eating pasta, potatoes and rice again on a regular basis except one in awhile. I managed to stay pretty close to goal weight by starting phase 1 when I thought I needed it. For some reason since about 4 th of July I managed to eat more junk. I am back and motivated to get back to my 30 pounds.

karenfromtexas 01-07-2014 07:32 PM

I'm back, too. Glad to "see" you! I lost about 30 pounds in 2011 and maintained well for about 3 months when my Mom died. I gained about 15 back and lost that in 2013 then started regaining when I started my new job last April. So, here I am back to lose the 24 pounds I gained and to finally get my body fat % to 30.

Good luck!

Karen

Bellamack 01-07-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4913583)
Hi Bellamack,

I also remember you.

I am also in touch with WUV on FB.

Yes, Hi Sandralosingweight, I do remember you :)

darbs7 01-08-2014 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeebean (Post 4913677)
I started in January 2010 and lost 30 pounds. I changed the way I ate after losing the weight. I never started eating pasta, potatoes and rice again on a regular basis except one in awhile. I managed to stay pretty close to goal weight by starting phase 1 when I thought I needed it. For some reason since about 4 th of July I managed to eat more junk. I am back and motivated to get back to my 30 pounds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenfromtexas (Post 4913738)
I'm back, too. Glad to "see" you! I lost about 30 pounds in 2011 and maintained well for about 3 months when my Mom died. I gained about 15 back and lost that in 2013 then started regaining when I started my new job last April. So, here I am back to lose the 24 pounds I gained and to finally get my body fat % to 30.

Good luck!

Karen

Ladies, great to see you! I agree…I was so focused the first year of maintenance and even the second, but this third year of maintenance has been the hardest…I allowed myself to stray too far. In September I was up 32 of the 75 I had lost. I am currently up 15 of the 75 I lost. I am really hoping that 5 perfect weeks takes off those 15…I have a cruise in the middle of February. Hoping right back on after the cruise.