Old 01-30-2014, 09:50 AM   #151  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Height: 5'4"

I did Ideal Protein a few years ago using alternative products. I remember man of your names! Congrats on all the continuing success. I'm thinking of coming back.

Could someone please remind me of Phase 1? I have the info on a computer I don't turn on very often anymore.

Three packets and two meals? Or two packets and two meals? I remember tht I felt better when I split the protein at lunch and dinner, 4 oz each.

If I have 10 pounds to lose, where should I start!

Thanks for any help.
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #152  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by calee View Post
I did Ideal Protein a few years ago using alternative products. I remember man of your names! Congrats on all the continuing success. I'm thinking of coming back.

Could someone please remind me of Phase 1? I have the info on a computer I don't turn on very often anymore.

Three packets and two meals? Or two packets and two meals? I remember tht I felt better when I split the protein at lunch and dinner, 4 oz each.

If I have 10 pounds to lose, where should I start!

Thanks for any help.
Welcome back...
It's three packets and one meal per day. As you said you can split the 8oz of protein from dinner between lunch and dinner and then use the IP packet you would have used for lunch in the afternoon between lunch and dinner. The first week getting back has been challenging for me, but I'm on day 4 and getting there. I just don't remember being this hungry last time. Just patiently waiting for ketosis over here.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaloJ View Post
Mmmm, raspberry jelly is great as a hot drink before bed. Just thought y'all should know that.
This is my new favorite hot drink
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:28 AM   #154  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Dana, thank you for the packet clarification. I have been doing Atkins but its more food so I'm a bit nervous about the hunger between breakfast and lunch. I know I will be fine from lunch on. I'll have to mentally gear up to starting up again.

Which packets do all of you find keep you full the longest. I like chewing meals rather than liquid meals.
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:23 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

So i STILL haven’t lost that pound...what gives!!! I spent the whole day at the hospital yesterday with my daughter and had planned well, had brought my lunch, etc but struggled cause there’s a cafe with yummy food in the waiting room where we spent countless hours. But i stayed OP and had dinner when we got home at 8pm and thought for sure i would be rewarded with at least losing that lb but nope....still very present!

Struggling really hard to stay OP today...funny how one day you can feel that nothing can take away your willpower and a couple days later...you’re on the verge of giving up!

Hope you all have a great day! TGIF
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:10 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Good Morning all! Well, today was reboot weigh in #4 and down 1.2 lbs. I am so frustrated, 2 days ago I was down 4 lbs, geez. I think it is because I have been on my feet all day for the past 2 days and my knee is swollen ( 8 weeks post op), so hoping it is just some fluid retention and of course the big "C" has hit. I just can't understand the big C, because we eat so many veggies and I NEVER, EVER have it my whole life, except when I do IP. I hope everyone has a Great weekend

Last edited by Bellamack; 01-31-2014 at 09:11 AM.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:32 PM   #157  

In week 5 of reboot. It still seems like every day is a challenge to stay 100% OP. I have never thought this diet is easy but it works. Another day of snow. Enough of winter. Counting down the days to spring.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:34 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hi everyone. I also see a lot of friendly familiar faces!, I was so incredibly happy to find this post

I'm back on I P and just completed day 2 on phase I, not really hungry...but I have about 35 to,loose.

Has anyone seen Rainbow?
Delgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:58 AM   #159  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
This is my new favorite hot drink
Yay! I love it, too. So glad someone else is enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calee View Post
Dana, thank you for the packet clarification. I have been doing Atkins but its more food so I'm a bit nervous about the hunger between breakfast and lunch. I know I will be fine from lunch on. I'll have to mentally gear up to starting up again.

Which packets do all of you find keep you full the longest. I like chewing meals rather than liquid meals.
For lunch, I enjoy the plain rotini thrown into a veggie sautee. That really seems to have staying power for me. I drink a chocolate drink in my coffee almost every morning, so sorry I can't help you with a morning meal. I do drink a half tablet of nuun in my water at 10:30 that helps me make it to lunch, very refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
So i STILL haven’t lost that pound...what gives!!! I spent the whole day at the hospital yesterday with my daughter and had planned well, had brought my lunch, etc but struggled cause there’s a cafe with yummy food in the waiting room where we spent countless hours. But i stayed OP and had dinner when we got home at 8pm and thought for sure i would be rewarded with at least losing that lb but nope....still very present!

Struggling really hard to stay OP today...funny how one day you can feel that nothing can take away your willpower and a couple days later...you’re on the verge of giving up!

Hope you all have a great day! TGIF
Aw, honey! Hang in there! It is tough to shake off these dumb pounds. Don't forget to breathe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Good Morning all! Well, today was reboot weigh in #4 and down 1.2 lbs. I am so frustrated, 2 days ago I was down 4 lbs, geez. I think it is because I have been on my feet all day for the past 2 days and my knee is swollen ( 8 weeks post op), so hoping it is just some fluid retention and of course the big "C" has hit. I just can't understand the big C, because we eat so many veggies and I NEVER, EVER have it my whole life, except when I do IP. I hope everyone has a Great weekend
I understand the feelings of frustration. I feel so different this week that I expect some big numbers to shift on the scale, but like you, it was about a pound and a half difference. Oh well, I was a slow loser last time and it got me to a place where I felt great. Slow downward creeping is still downward creeping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Hi everyone. I also see a lot of friendly familiar faces!, I was so incredibly happy to find this post

I'm back on I P and just completed day 2 on phase I, not really hungry...but I have about 35 to,loose.

Has anyone seen Rainbow?
Hi Delgen! I remember you! Welcome back!
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:25 AM   #160  

Yet another day of snow. Everyone do the best you can making wise choices for the Super Bowl.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #161  

We have freezing rain. If I had to choose between the two, I'd take the snow over ice but if I REALLY got to choose, I'd live somewhere warmer!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:07 AM   #162  

Good morning,

Hope you all had a nice week-end.

Week-end was a bust for me but back on the wagon...
Old 02-03-2014, 10:21 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Good morning fellow rebooters. We were lucky enough to enjoy one nice day this past weekend and now we have freezing rain and ice. YUCK! I think I need to get a weekend job. I do great Mon- Fri but when the weekend arrives I don't just fall off the wagon I throw myself under the wheels! UGHHHHHHHHH
Still searching for my motivation. You would think good health and being around for and with my family would do it.
Stay warm everyone.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:47 AM   #164  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

I was! Lost most of my weight in 2010 and kept it off for a small part of 2011. Ready to get my head back in the game!
Avezy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:48 AM   #165  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Good morning fellow rebooters. We were lucky enough to enjoy one nice day this past weekend and now we have freezing rain and ice. YUCK! I think I need to get a weekend job. I do great Mon- Fri but when the weekend arrives I don't just fall off the wagon I throw myself under the wheels! UGHHHHHHHHH
Still searching for my motivation. You would think good health and being around for and with my family would do it.
Stay warm everyone.
I hear you Mustang...i do well all week but come friday night..its like a switch goes off. And then saturday is the same..sunday i try to do good and usually make it til dinnertime... sigh..