Old 01-23-2014, 09:27 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

I was bad today. period.

I will refocus and go forward tomorrow, stay warm. lol ( Impossible here)
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:28 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

I was bad today. period.

I will refocus and go forward tomorrow, stay warm. lol ( Impossible here)
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:00 AM   #108  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Good morning, its COLD and sleeting here in the south. People aren't used of this kinda weather so there is crazy driving and wrecks all over the place. I have my gumbo cooking for when I get home tonight so it will be ready....yummy!!! Have a great day everyone...

Bellamack, I don't wanna be in your shoes, 30 degrees is COLD enough for me. I am ALWAYS freezing now!...stay warm
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:41 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Good morning,

Lots of temptations this week...first Chinese buffet and bday cake on Wednesday..then food court with my son yesterday and pizza tonight..resisting all of it and was rewarded with being almost 6lbs down so far and 0.6 from goal. Official WI on monday!

Will continue for another 10lbs as i want my goal weight to be my upper limit before doing a reboot and want some wiggle room.

Super cold here...again...-11 (-29 with windchill)...so sick of the winter..its been horrible. Especially since i booked our summer vacation to wildwood yesterday, really want the summer to come!

Have a great day everyone and TGIF!
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:45 PM   #110  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning,

Man am I sick of winter, i hate being cold! I'm in the middle of planning our yearly trip to wildwood so makes me think of sunshine even more AND also planning my wedding (extremelly small wedding that we're having at the beautiful park nearby and got city's approval to use the gazebo, yay).

So yesterday was hard...at the chinese buffet for my son's bday watching everybody eat then home and again watching everyone eat the beautiful chocolate cake i made...sure was glad to eat my dinner but was down 1.8 this morning so happy with that. Tomorrow will be another big challenge as friday is pizza night and the first friday i'm planning on skipping it (the other weeks i was doing well until friday where i would say screw it and then cheated all week-end)!

Darbs...so sorry about the stress you're under right now. Funny how some people when they're stress..they lose a bunch of weight...why that could never be me is beyond me!
Hey I did not know you were getting married! You must be so thrilled cause now you'll be having pictures to be proud of and please send me some pictures for me to see So happy for you
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Just checking in with everyone. It is so cold and windy here. I am tired of being stuck in the house. Looking forward to spring and wearing cute clothes when I reach goal.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 05:18 PM   #112  

Just had an IP snack. Made pudding with extra water and put it in the freezer until it got really cold. Delish I felt like I was having a milkshake.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:56 PM   #113  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Default Still Truckin

Was a bit disappointed today. I am on week 3 and didn't lose this week. I know I have not been filling all the requirements, especially the veggies and have been making small little exceptions! That all ends right now. I have been 100% Phase 1 today and feel great.

The inches are noticeable that I am losing so that helps and my husband and boys have said they can see that I'm losing. I really love this way of losing weight and am so glad that I have it to fall back on when I have put on a few lbs!
carlasherea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:09 PM   #114  

To be successful on IP you have to be 100% OP
Old 01-24-2014, 10:03 PM   #115  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
To be successful on IP you have to be 100% OP
AGREE 100%
Old 01-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

WUv, driving in sleet is the pitts anyplace. We have very extreme winters here
but what helps is our cars are prepared for it. I spend a fortune on winter tires but feel much more secure with them. It must be so hard when you almost never have such tough driving conditions. I hope the cold goes soon.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:09 PM   #117  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
WUv, driving in sleet is the pitts anyplace. We have very extreme winters here
but what helps is our cars are prepared for it. I spend a fortune on winter tires but feel much more secure with them. It must be so hard when you almost never have such tough driving conditions. I hope the cold goes soon.
We are having a very weird winter this year...tonight in the teens but by Monday back in the 50's then again in the 20's by Wednesday! Everyone gets sick already and now its going to be even worse. Winter is no longer my friend!....lol
Old 01-25-2014, 03:15 PM   #118  

Another cold and snowy day here. It is a good thing I am 100% OP or I would be munching my way to added weight. We were suppose to go out of town to celebrate youngest daughter birthday but got an hour into our trip had to come back home. The roads were icy any we couldn't see the cars in front of us. The snow was blowing so hard. My first thought was I am going off plan today and eat some sweets. Luckily that was a passing thought and I am once again in control of my eating.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:05 PM   #119  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaloJ View Post
Dana!
I don't know if you remember me, but I followed you and loved seeing your posts. Sadly, I too need to re-lose 60 pounds. Let's cheer each other on, shall we?
Of course I remember you. Looks like we are in the same boat. For my first year not doing IP my weight bounced around 20 or so pounds, but then as my life got out of control I gained another 40 pounds and now I need to lose about 60 pounds myself again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Such a lot of news, some sad and some good. Dana, glad to see you back but sorry you had such a hard hard year.
Thanks, missed you all too.

I met with my old coach the other day and picked up my first week of food. I'll be starting on Monday. It was hard to get weighed and measured again, but thankfully ALL the numbers weren't terrible. One nice thing when I lose weight again this time will be seeing a much flatter belly as I had to have a tummy tuck as part of my reconstruction for my mastectomy. Now at least when I get back down I won't have that nasty tummy apron left over.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:22 PM   #120  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning,

Lots of temptations this week...first Chinese buffet and bday cake on Wednesday..then food court with my son yesterday and pizza tonight..resisting all of it and was rewarded with being almost 6lbs down so far and 0.6 from goal. Official WI on monday!

Will continue for another 10lbs as i want my goal weight to be my upper limit before doing a reboot and want some wiggle room.

Super cold here...again...-11 (-29 with windchill)...so sick of the winter..its been horrible. Especially since i booked our summer vacation to wildwood yesterday, really want the summer to come!

Have a great day everyone and TGIF!
Congrats! Busymom on your willpower over the past day and on your fantastic accomplishment of 135 lbs lost. When I reach goal that is the amount I will have lost since my HW 268. My biggest concern right now is how much loose skin will I have when I get there? At my current weight I'm beginning to see loose skin. I've read that the lower percent fat the less it looks like loose skin. Have you noticed truth in that statement? Sorry if I'm getting too personal.
sekc14 is offline   Reply With Quote