3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   ANY one here from 2010 or 2011? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/291361-any-one-here-2010-2011-a.html)

coffeebean 04-16-2014 07:23 AM

I too swore when I lost my 30 pounds that I would never return to my old habits. We were successful once we can be that person again. I am on day 3 and I even feel strong enough to get thru Easter. Hopefully my motivation continues.

sandralosingweight 04-25-2014 10:26 AM

We are on page number 3! Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well.

coffeebean 04-26-2014 08:37 AM

Went to the doctor yesterday and when they weighed me it was worse than I thought. Going back for official weigh in on Tuesday. I realize I need help getting the weight off.

coffeebean 04-28-2014 10:39 AM

Official weigh in with my coach tomorrow. Tried rebooting on my own without success.

coffeebean 04-29-2014 12:44 PM

Official weigh in today. I am ready to do this. I swore when I lost 30 pounds I would never gain it back. Life happens. Here is to losing 20 pounds. Cheers

sandralosingweight 04-29-2014 01:17 PM

Hello Coffeebean,

You can do it, positive energy your way :)

coffeebean 04-29-2014 03:25 PM

Sandra how is the juicing going for you

sandralosingweight 04-29-2014 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeebean (Post 4994350)
Sandra how is the juicing going for you

Hello,

Juicing is amazing, it is good for my body and I really feel good doing it. My problem is that I never stick to it 100%, I would say I am sticking to it between 80 to 90% as most of the day, I only drink juices during the day then I have a meal at supper. If I juice 100% all day, I lose a great amount of weight so quickly, like around 10 pounds in a week or even more.

I am sorry, I am talking about juicing in a board that is about IP, the thing is that I feel I belong in here since the most amount of weight I lost in my life was through IP.

I am blogging about my journey if you're interested to know more, you can check out my blog: sandrajuicing.weebly.com

coffeebean 04-30-2014 07:50 AM

Day 3 of my reboot with my clinic. I am motivated to do the reboot this time around. It is too bad that social activity always involves drinks and food. I have to tell myself that I can still be social and have a great time. Cheers

coffeebean 05-01-2014 08:05 AM

Day 4 of official reboot with coach. I feel strong and motivated to get the weight off.

kdspirited 05-01-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeebean (Post 4995681)
Day 4 of official reboot with coach. I feel strong and motivated to get the weight off.

I hear ya coffeebean. I always struggle in summer because everyone wants to go out and drink and travel and drink. I am trying to stay OP and sober through it all.

You can do it. I am doing IP without a coach this time and I am doing well. If I need advise I have you guys :-)

coffeebean 05-02-2014 05:55 PM

Kdspirited
I agree I need to stay motivated to lose the weight I gained. Can't add any more weight to what I already need to lose

deelee10 05-03-2014 03:42 PM

Hi everyone!

I have been struggling. It's very hard for me to get started and stay 100 per cent and be in the real world. I finally get into ketosis and something evil overtakes me and I go off. Today is my husbands birthday. Our card group is coming over and one of the other men was born on the same day same year. I ordered plenty of the usual birthday treat which happens to be like crack cocaine to me. I invited son and daughter in law to come over tomorrow to help eat the left overs.

In about 7 weeks I will turn sss, sss, ....I'M TURNING 60!!!! And I want to look good. I need to lose 10 lbs which will get me to that weight that I said I WOULD NEVER GET OVER AGAIN! (A few more would be a birthday gift to myself. 5 more would get me to my original goal weight which will probably take me a little longer but that's OK.

You have inspired me! After reading your posts Coffee Bean, I've decided that I better go back to my coach and weigh in. I will see if I can get an appointment for Monday or Tuesday. It's time to get very serious and call in the big guns!

Swerdna - I'm thinking the same thing, that I dieted down to a weight that I couldn't realistically keep. First time around, recovering from surgery in January/February, I didn't have to contend with "life." It was easier. That's why my goal says 35 -50. I never thought I'd be able to lose that much weight again.

My new goal is 15ish. It depends on how much I weigh when I weigh in. I'll just be a few days behind you Coffee Bean!

Good luck everyone!

coffeebean 05-04-2014 08:01 AM

Deelee10
Going back to my coach has really motivated next. I did really well the first time around because i felt like I was in control. I was accomplishing something. It gave me a feeling that I was over coming my excuses of not being able to lose weight. I wanted my weigh in to be positive. I wanted to show my coach that I can do this. I too will be 60 this year. I thought I could lose the weight on my own since I knew the diet. My excuse there is always tomorrow to start. I can see where that got me 20 pound gain over the last 4 years. Until last year I was able to stay within 5 pounds and then I do not know what happened. Tuesday is my weigh in and I want to walk in the clinic with my head held high and know I am in control.

coffeebean 05-05-2014 06:49 AM

Day 8 of my reboot with my coach. First weigh in tomorrow. Made it through the weekend staying 100% IP. I am amazed how much energy I have when on ideal protein. Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow.