3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   ANY one here from 2010 or 2011? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/291361-any-one-here-2010-2011-a.html)

MustangMolly 02-18-2014 08:09 AM

Thanks Chalo!, Welcome back TwoTots, and thanks Lisa for the reminder of eggplant being occasional.

sandralosingweight 02-24-2014 11:10 AM

Hello everyone :)

Why are we on page 3?!!!

Where is everyone?

Medicmom734 02-24-2014 04:19 PM

Hey Everyone!
I see a lot of names that I recognize. I still pop back here to reference things now and again.
I initially lost 60 pounds in 2010-2011, and managed to keep it off for quite a long time. I started back to school in September in 2012 and it enabled me to gain about 18 pounds. I have since tried several failed attempts at being faithful to the diet, the last one starting January 6 of 2014. I have managed to finally stick to a regime, and have lost 14 pounds. I have a new goal of 135, and am currently sitting at 155. A bit to go.
I am now at the always cold stage. I hate it. I couldn't figure out why I was always cold, then suddenly remembered this happening the first time.
I have fallen off a day here and there, but have managed to stay true to the diet AND myself.
I am helping my mom now to start the diet. So having someone along side of me should get me to my goal!
Glad to see some are still here!

MustangMolly 02-25-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medicmom734 (Post 4950583)
Hey Everyone!
I see a lot of names that I recognize. I still pop back here to reference things now and again.
I initially lost 60 pounds in 2010-2011, and managed to keep it off for quite a long time. I started back to school in September in 2012 and it enabled me to gain about 18 pounds. I have since tried several failed attempts at being faithful to the diet, the last one starting January 6 of 2014. I have managed to finally stick to a regime, and have lost 14 pounds. I have a new goal of 135, and am currently sitting at 155. A bit to go.
I am now at the always cold stage. I hate it. I couldn't figure out why I was always cold, then suddenly remembered this happening the first time.
I have fallen off a day here and there, but have managed to stay true to the diet AND myself.
I am helping my mom now to start the diet. So having someone along side of me should get me to my goal!
Glad to see some are still here!

Welcome Back, hang in there, you'll made it through once you can do it again.

ChaloJ 02-26-2014 10:19 PM

Hi guys!

I just had roasted celery root with paprika for dinner. So stinkin' good.

This week I have been trying to go the whole week without weighing myself. It is really helping me to make sure I am paying attention to how I feel (you know, looking for that skinny feeling) rather than just watching the scale the whole time. I think I had better stick with weighing once a week. It's much easier for me to stay on track. Seems like I kept sabotaging myself the day before weigh in until I started this new plan. Whoohoo-I'll be looking for a good whoosh come Friday.

Blessings to all you fellow rebooters! :angel::angel::angel::angel:

MustangMolly 03-24-2014 10:12 AM

Wow, what happened to our group? Page 8!!!!! How is everyone doing?

sandralosingweight 04-01-2014 02:30 PM

We are now on page 4! Why nobody is answering anymore?!

How is everybody doing?

As for me, I stopped doing IP, I switched to juicing.

TwoTots 04-02-2014 01:26 AM

Hi there. i'm still hanging in there. Doing fine. I have met my first goal Hopefully will meet my second goal by mid May! You like like you are doing well with juicing. Whatever works! i played around with the Slow Carb diet but the cheat days were too much. I need more restrictions. And IP works so well if you stick to the plan. Good luck!

sandralosingweight 04-08-2014 10:11 AM

Hello TwoTots,

Even though I am juicing, I still consider this is my thread, it's like I belong in here and this is where I get my strength to go on from!

I think after I lose a good amount of weight on juicing, I might switch back and forth doing IP, but for now, I am trying to stick to juicing and trying to eat healthily as much as possible.

I created my own blog in order to write about my journey, it is full of ups and downs, but in 25 days, I still lost 9 pounds for now, I know I could've done much better, but at least I lost.

I have a long way to go and I'll allow myself some flexibility like for example I ate normally for two days while on a mini vacation for my wedding anniversary, then I got back to juicing. Sometimes I slip but pick myself up. It is a very long journey and I have to go through it.

Busymomx4 04-09-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4980161)
Hello TwoTots,

Even though I am juicing, I still consider this is my thread, it's like I belong in here and this is where I get my strength to go on from!

I think after I lose a good amount of weight on juicing, I might switch back and forth doing IP, but for now, I am trying to stick to juicing and trying to eat healthily as much as possible.

I created my own blog in order to write about my journey, it is full of ups and downs, but in 25 days, I still lost 9 pounds for now, I know I could've done much better, but at least I lost.

I have a long way to go and I'll allow myself some flexibility like for example I ate normally for two days while on a mini vacation for my wedding anniversary, then I got back to juicing. Sometimes I slip but pick myself up. It is a very long journey and I have to go through it.

Hey Sandra, just wanted to say Hi and glad juicing is going well for you! Keep in touch :)

sandralosingweight 04-10-2014 10:12 AM

Hey :) I was thinking of you :) How are you doing? Did you get married? If so, congratulations, and I want to see some pictures :)

Juicing is working amazing for me for the moment, once I will drop some significant weight, I would like to come back and maybe do IP again, not sure, all I know is what I already mentioned, even though I am not on IP now, this group is mine and I belong here, after all, I did lose 50 pounds on IP!

I have to undergo an IVF procedure again, this is my second, so prayers are appreciated, please everyone, pray for me for it to be a successful one this time.

The first time I did this procedure, I gained a huge amount of weight, but this time, I will try to be more aware of everything and not gain.

Busymomx4 04-10-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandralosingweight (Post 4981605)
Hey :) I was thinking of you :) How are you doing? Did you get married? If so, congratulations, and I want to see some pictures :)

Juicing is working amazing for me for the moment, once I will drop some significant weight, I would like to come back and maybe do IP again, not sure, all I know is what I already mentioned, even though I am not on IP now, this group is mine and I belong here, after all, I did lose 50 pounds on IP!

I have to undergo an IVF procedure again, this is my second, so prayers are appreciated, please everyone, pray for me for it to be a successful one this time.

The first time I did this procedure, I gained a huge amount of weight, but this time, I will try to be more aware of everything and not gain.

Hey, good luck on the IVF, prayers are sent, keep me posted. No, not married yet, date is july 26. I did get my dress though, send me a message with your email address and i'll send you some pictures. Very simple and casual wedding. At the same time, would like some info on your juicing.

Things are going well for me. Couldn't go below 150 so i stay between 150 and 155 and stopped trying..not like 5lbs will change my life anyways. So i usually follow phase 3-4.

swerdna59 04-10-2014 05:58 PM

Hi all! I usually lurk and read and rarely post. I have struggled the last calendar year with being about 8-10 pounds above my lowest P1 weight. While I was able to maintain that weight for quite awhile, I cannot deviate much at all from P1 or I would gain. I have been pretty faithful to exercising although some weeks are better than others...spring weather and longer days have been helping with getting more walking in outdoors which is my favorite physical activity. Today I actually went through my work clothes and finally decided that I was not going to worry about getting back down to where I could fit into my P1 clothes. I just can't sustain it and at almost 55 years of age, I am pretty darned happy with where I am right now. In the midst of all of this, I have been having some significant GI and other health issues which I have finally gotten some definitive answers on and just started some medication today so am hopeful that I am on the road to just plain feeling better each and every day. I am happy to be where I am right now...I truly think I got down to a weight that was not sustainable for me or else I am just not willing to be that restrictive in what I eat and drink. I started IP about this time 2 years ago wanting to lose 10 pounds and ended up losing about 25 and have settled about 8-10 pounds above my lowest P1 weight. So, all in all...I am satisfied with where I am at for my age, height and quality of life...almost 55, 5'10' and usually weigh between 150-155 pounds. Being sick on some level for the past 9 months has made me realize that life is complicated and feeling good and being healthy means a lot. I did learn a lot about what to eat or not during my journey on IP but I also know that life is about a lot more than what I eat or do not eat.

coffeebean 04-14-2014 08:20 AM

Good morning I am back to Lose 15 pounds. Life gets busy and I put me on the back burner. I need to Lise 15 pounds so I am looking for support to get me motivated. Sandra what us juicing?

deelee10 04-15-2014 07:23 PM

Hi!

I lost awhile back too! I did well for a couple of years with some small reboots. Then this year I got 10 lbs over the weight I said I WOULD NEVER GET OVER AGAIN! I won't even get on the scale now cuz I know I'm even over that. I don't put down my actual weight in case someone I know wonders onto 3FC, but I was down to a size 6-8 for awhile, then 8, then 8-10 and now I am busting out of my 10s!!! If any of you remember me, I'm having a hard time dealing with the empty nest. It keeps feeling emptier. And I have 2 parents with Alzheimers. I am a carbohydrate addict and have my favorite "substances" that I love to go to for comfort. Today is my first day back on plan but am coming into my bewitching hours. The first days are SO TOUGH!!! I need you guys!

My picture is from September 2011 when I was near my lowest. I'm not very tech savvy but will eventually try to do some updating.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.