Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 09:27 PM   #31  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Done. Thanks for doing this! I love the spreadsheet setup.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #32  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
I didn't receive one yet. I remember last time I never got it either so you just sent me the link in a pm I believe.
PM'd you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashadee View Post
I havent receive an email yet Sashad2600 at Yahoo.com
Sent

Jo
Old 12-29-2013, 08:13 AM   #33  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

It's hard to believe that (depending on what I weigh in at on Jan. 1 to start the challenge) once this challenge is complete and if I lose the 25 lbs I will be within 5-7 lbs from goal!! My husband was asking about the next challenge because he knows the NYE one is almost over so I was telling him and he was proud that I am so close to goal. 32 lbs is still a long way to go, but given how far I have come it doesn't seem like much at all to me.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #34  

Quote:
It's hard to believe that (depending on what I weigh in at on Jan. 1 to start the challenge) once this challenge is complete and if I lose the 25 lbs I will be within 5-7 lbs from goal!! My husband was asking about the next challenge because he knows the NYE one is almost over so I was telling him and he was proud that I am so close to goal. 32 lbs is still a long way to go, but given how far I have come it doesn't seem like much at all to me.
Precisely how I feel, Susie. My first mini goal is to finally join the century club
I'm gonna want to lose about 20
Old 12-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #35  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Precisely how I feel, Susie. My first mini goal is to finally join the century club
I'm gonna want to lose about 20
It's such a great feeling committing and knowing that your goal is within an arms reach away!
Old 12-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #36  

Quote:
It's such a great feeling committing and knowing that your goal is within an arms reach away!
It sure didn't feel like it in June when I started plateauing. But after learning about plateaus, the p1 break I took (since Halloween) will hopefully do the trick. I stuck around b/c I didn't want to be a returner with even more to lose. It's been really hard watching people lose weight when I want to as well but chose to maintain instead.
I told DH there is a chance I could be at goal by my March birthday. He said he has no doubt based upon past WL speed. My MO became <2 per week (avg over 40+ weeks), but we'll just wait and see what happens. It takes what it takes and I'm not quitting.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

I'm in I IM'd my email.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #38  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Good morning!

I am interested in this challenge and sent you a PM. Thanks for setting this up! I want to lose a bit more, and I think this challenge is gonna be great motivation for the New Year. Not sure if 25 more pounds is reasonable, but I will make that call as I progress through the challenge.

Thanks again! Good luck everyone!

Renee
Old 12-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #39  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Hi Jo - I'm IN as well and just pm'd my info. Thank you for organizing this; it's my first challenge so, striving for a successful one. I'm going to stay focused and by spring, we will ALL be unrecognizable and proud of ourselves. Gotta keep it all in check; thanks again!!!!
Old 12-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
It sure didn't feel like it in June when I started plateauing. But after learning about plateaus, the p1 break I took (since Halloween) will hopefully do the trick. I stuck around b/c I didn't want to be a returner with even more to lose. It's been really hard watching people lose weight when I want to as well but chose to maintain instead.
I told DH there is a chance I could be at goal by my March birthday. He said he has no doubt based upon past WL speed. My MO became <2 per week (avg over 40+ weeks), but we'll just wait and see what happens. It takes what it takes and I'm not quitting.
I totally feel this right now. It felt so unreal when I put my information in the spreadsheet that I'm 24.2lbs away from my goal. Since I'm phasing off for my trip to Mexico, I don't think that I'll make that goal by the end of the challenge but wow, what a feeling to see it in writing

I remember doing the first challenge - the Fall/Halloween one and how motivating that was. February 4th is my "back to P1" day after my trip so I'll be in it!

Jo
Old 12-30-2013, 07:21 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 186.4/179.0/135

Height: 5'3"

Talking Like to join too

January 1st will be my first day on the program. I'd love to join this challenge but can't PM yet. My email address is paehalifax at gmail dot com.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 206/201/145

Height: 5'9

I still haven't gotten the email, must be something wrong with yahoo. Try my work email sdavis4 at Mcvh-VCU.edu
Old 12-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #43  
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

I totally blew off the Christmas Challenge - but I'm back in the saddle for this one. pming you now - btw, when IS the first day of Spring?
Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 AM   #44  

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbott View Post
I totally blew off the Christmas Challenge - but I'm back in the saddle for this one. pming you now - btw, when IS the first day of Spring?
According to what I have found out, March 20 is the first day of Spring. Here in Colorado though, we get snow in March, April and sometimes May, so it doesn't really feel like spring.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdexter View Post
January 1st will be my first day on the program. I'd love to join this challenge but can't PM yet. My email address is paehalifax at gmail dot com.
Sent It will be from a Yahoo email account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashadee View Post
I still haven't gotten the email, must be something wrong with yahoo. Try my work email sdavis4 at Mcvh-VCU.edu
Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbott View Post
Hee, hee - I live in the Great White North so spring is well...May, June, maybe??? March 20th or 21st is usually the first day of spring - I went with March 21st.

Jo
Closed Thread