Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 02:24 PM   #451  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol View Post
You have a great attitude Ruth Ann. It helped me today. Not sure it is going to be a "big" scale day, but if it isn't, it isn't. I know that I have done what I need to do, following 100% OP etc and if I don't get huge results on the scale today, then so be it. I do feel like I may have lost some inches as the pants I wore today feel looser than they did last week. Good thing they take measurements every week.

Also, because of my sinus headache, I broke from my normal tradition of not eating/drinking much on WI day. I am drinking tons of hot tea because it helps the headache.
You have a great attitude too Carol and yeah for loose pants! Sorry you aren't feeling well - do what you need to to get healthy and if it means the scale is a little slower this week, you can have a great loss the week after!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
You're just waiting for me.
Thank you so much
That's it Lisa! I'm having a sympathy week for you!

Seriously though - would be very cool to see both of us down 100 at the same time!
Old 01-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #452  

S/C/G: 259.2/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
it's kind of funny that my body said "nope" right when I'm about to hit a big milestone!
love this. I'm weighing in tomorrow and hoping for the big 70. I think it'll happen but like others have said, I feel like i've put an emphasis on the number more than my body has. I need to relax and let my body do the work. I've given it everything it needs! You got this!
Old 01-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #453  

Quote:
it's kind of funny that my body said "nope" right when I'm about to hit a big milestone!
Mine did that when I was trying to get to onederland. I think it took 3 weeks. And we won't even START on how long I've waited to hit the 100-off.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #454  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
You have a great attitude too Carol and yeah for loose pants! Sorry you aren't feeling well - do what you need to to get healthy and if it means the scale is a little slower this week, you can have a great loss the week after!

That's it Lisa! I'm having a sympathy week for you!

Seriously though - would be very cool to see both of us down 100 at the same time!
Ruth Ann and Lisa - you two are funny, racing for 100 together. Fireworks should go off for both of you.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:46 PM   #455  
Started IP 04/22/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
love this. I'm weighing in tomorrow and hoping for the big 70. I think it'll happen but like others have said, I feel like i've put an emphasis on the number more than my body has. I need to relax and let my body do the work. I've given it everything it needs! You got this!
Good advice ems! But sometimes we get pretty anxious to see the number. Good reminder to just relax and let the program work.

Quote:
Mine did that when I was trying to get to onederland. I think it took 3 weeks. And we won't even START on how long I've waited to hit the 100-off.
I figure if it takes some time, it takes some time. I just keep doing things right and it will happen. A good lesson I've learned from you Lisa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Ruth Ann and Lisa - you two are funny, racing for 100 together. Fireworks should go off for both of you.
We'll have a virtual celebration!
Old 01-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #456  

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
It is soooooo not a race.
I let go of any of that when I hit the Looooong plateau.
I'm happy for everyone and their accomplishments

All of our bodies are different
Old 01-29-2014, 08:34 PM   #457  

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Well, I tried but I stayed exactly the same this week - measurements and all. I am not unhappy or upset - some weeks are like that. I'll hit the big 100 soon, I have no doubt!

Glad I have all of you cheering me on - you guys are wonderful!
Well, Ruth Ann, I stayed exactly the same this week too. Same weight and no changes to measurements, I did drink a lot of herbal tea today and my coach said that might have affected things. I am not upset, just rolling with the punches. I was 100% OP this week (as I always am). If things don't even out next week then I will do some investigating. I am also going to do a cleanse as suggested by my coach.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #458  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
I think it is so exciting to "hit" certain numbers.... keeping fingers crossed
Old 01-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #459  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Well, Ruth Ann, I stayed exactly the same this week too. Same weight and no changes to measurements, I did drink a lot of herbal tea today and my coach said that might have affected things. I am not upset, just rolling with the punches. I was 100% OP this week (as I always am). If things don't even out next week then I will do some investigating. I am also going to do a cleanse as suggested by my coach.
Look at my numbers, but this week is looking good. Weigh in is on friday. I think sometimes our bodies get a little stubborn and say "hey, what are you doing?" and hold on to the weight a bit. Good Luck and stay strong

Last edited by Bellamack; 01-29-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:05 PM   #460  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Hello ladies! It's my first time posting here! I started IP last week, I'm doing the alternative drinking EAS shakes instead and so far I can't complain much! I have been going strong for 10 days!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:13 PM   #461  
Started IP 04/22/2013

Quote:
It is soooooo not a race.
I let go of any of that when I hit the Looooong plateau.
I'm happy for everyone and their accomplishments

All of our bodies are different
So true Lisa!

Quote:
Yep Carol, some weeks are like that, just have to roll with it. The weight will come off, just not always the way we would prefer.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:14 PM   #462  
Started IP 04/22/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Look at my numbers, but this week is looking good. Weigh in is on friday. I think sometimes our bodies get a little stubborn and say "hey, what are you doing?" and hold on to the weight a bit. Good Luck and stay strong
I think you're right Bellamack - stubborn is a good word to described it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulitens View Post
Hello ladies! It's my first time posting here! I started IP last week, I'm doing the alternative drinking EAS shakes instead and so far I can't complain much! I have been going strong for 10 days!
Welcome Paulitens and congrats on 10 days in! It's a great program!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:18 PM   #463  

Height: 5 '6

Have TOM and the munchies tonight. Good thing for pickles!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:31 PM   #464  

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Thanks all for the words of support. I really am okay and will just keep plugging along.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:05 AM   #465  
Started IP 04/22/2013

According to the standard BMI charts I am no longer "obese" - I am just "overweight." Not sure where they get the numbers for those charts, but I am happy to just be overweight. And only here would anyone understand that!
Closed Thread