Lets see some good before and after (or progress) photos !!

You're on Page 7 of 25
Go to
  • Quote: You're the cutest!
    I second tht!
  • Thanks so much!!!
  • Quote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113974366@N06/11863251924/

I am completely challenged and can't get the thing to come up as an embedded image.
    Great photos! It's so nice to see big smiles in the photos.
  • WOW - everyone's photos are so great! And so inspiring!
  • Ok, in hindsight I probably wouldn't have started my progress pics in a sports bra...my apologies. But, I thought at 47 lbs down I could share. Everyone else's pics have really inspired me. So here goes.

• Quote: Ok, in hindsight I probably wouldn't have started my progress pics in a sports bra...my apologies. But, I thought at 47 lbs down I could share. Everyone else's pics have really inspired me. So here goes.
    I took my first pictures in a sports bra as well and haven't been brave enought to post them. WTG! Congrats on the 47 lbs loss. That is terrific.
  • Buffielynn: Wow! Huge difference already!
  • Quote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113974366@N06/11863251924/

I am completely challenged and can't get the thing to come up as an embedded image.
    Great pic!
    Use the BBoard code, rather than the URL. just copy/paste it right into your message. Choose a smaller size pic. Big ones are HUGE!
  • Quote: Ok, in hindsight I probably wouldn't have started my progress pics in a sports bra...my apologies. But, I thought at 47 lbs down I could share. Everyone else's pics have really inspired me. So here goes.
    Great photo and they really show your progress - what a difference!

I was personally happy to see them because I am the same height and started ten pounds higher than you and are still ten pounds higher. So I am guessing that if I were as brave as you to take photos, I might see a similar change.

Thanks for being my almost "twin" so I cold see how great we BOTH are doing!
  • Sonyasbug:
    You lost more than half yourself! What a transformation!
  • Not the same person!
    Quote: So many great pics! Way to inspire. I have a before and an old current pic in my profile. My avatars I'd pretty recent. I will be in an ad for my clinic this new years day so ill have to clip and save it for y'all!
    I am in awe of you, Sonyasbug! I cannot believe that it is even the same person in those photos. You should be so very proud of your accomplishment and that lovely and happy smile on your face.
  • Love the photos everyone. Keep them coming!
  • Schenectady- I can tell you having the pics have kept me going. I have moments were I don't feel the change...so looking at them and those of others on here keeps me encouraged.

Every time I see a post from Lisa and others with pics in their signature, it refreshes me.

Sonyasbug AWESOME!
  • Here is my before/after pic

• Quote: Here is my before/after pic
    Just wow!