Lets see some good before and after (or progress) photos !!

You're on Page 21 of 25
Go to
  • Thanks to all you girls for posting your transformation photos. Such an amazing difference and so inspirational!
    I plan to do one as soon as I can get someone to take my picture when I'm all cleaned up. LOL
  • Success
    Quote: Okay, I think I'm ready to share again. I'll see how I feel about leaving it up for a while. I'm kind of scared of the internet :P
    WOW! I cannot tell you how much seeing these pictures motivates me! Especially someone with similar weight goals! Congrats on your amazing success!
  • Susan! You look amazing, I agree with everyone else, you look so much younger. It's crazy how losing weight can do it. Keep up the great work!!!
  • OK, I'm full of bravery. Attached is before and after. Before is 187lb. After is 142lb. Still some work to do on the tummy area but definitely an improvement! Hope these don't come out too large.
  • WOW RosiePosie what a transformation your look great!! Congratulations!!
  • RosiePosie,
    You look fantastic congrats
  • Rosie, you look incredible! And I LOVE your swimsuit. Where did you get it?
  • Great transformation Rosieposie! Congratulations.
  • You look terrific Rosie! Huge difference!
  • Rosie, you now have thigh gap, lol!
    You look lovely!
  • Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. I was super nervous about putting them up but i remember it being very inspiring seeing others results.

Quote: Rosie, you look incredible! And I LOVE your swimsuit. Where did you get it?
    Thanks! The swimsuit is a Sea Folly. I bought it in the Cayman Islands where I live but I'm pretty sure you can find them in the US as well.

Quote: Rosie, you now have thigh gap, lol!
    You look lovely!
    Ha ha ha, not really a thigh gap, think it might be just the way I'm standing!
  • As I posted int the daily thread....I can't BELIEVE the first photo of me (dated April 12th...the week I started IP). Found it on my hubby's phone....and saving it for posterity to remember how I DON'T want to feel anymore. Next pic is from this morning right after church. Almost exactly 3 months from photo #1.

• evemom and rosie..both of you look stunning.Your confidence radiates.
    Rosie,I am approx the same height and weight as you but dont have a thigh gap.In fact my thighs rub together there even if they are smaller than they used to be.I am a little jealous cause I want a little thigh gap as well(just kidding)
    Both you chicks have done a wonderful job and it shows.
  • Rosie and Evemoma your before pictures are beautiful and your after pics are stunning. So healthy. Great work.
  • Rosie Poise...you look amazing! You are rocking your bikini!

Apo9....Thanks so much. Pretty sure there will NEVER be a thigh gap for this girl (unless I spread my legs shoulder width apart, Lol!).