Lets see some good before and after (or progress) photos !!

You're on Page 11 of 25
Go to
  • Quote: I don't know how to include my in progress pics in the post so added it to my signature for a few days... here you go!
    You look amazing! Wow, what a difference. Very inspirational.
  • Quote: I don't know how to include my in progress pics in the post so added it to my signature for a few days... here you go!
    Hike you look wonderful! What a great transformation!
  • Hiker - wow what a transformation! Very inspiring! Good for you
  • Love this thread... it's very encouraging to me as a newbie. I will be checking this regularly for new posts!!
  • This is a great thread. lot's of motivation here. Well done everyone.

You look great - thanks so much for sharing!!
  • Before restart, half way
    Picture on left is 8 weeks after reboot. Left was before

• Top pics are from January 2nd when I started IP and bottom pics were taken March 16th. 42 pound difference

• Quote: Top pics are from January 2nd when I started IP and bottom pics were taken March 16th. 42 pound difference
    You look wonderful!! Way to go!!!
  • Going to attempt to post a picture, but I'm not quite sure how to do it, so forgive me if I do it wrong. So many people have commented that they noticed my weight loss in my face, so I wanted to do a comparison. Pic on the left is from this past Thanksgiving. I actually started IP the day after Christmas. Pic on the right was taken mid-February, so less than 2 months after starting.

• Quote: Going to attempt to post a picture, but I'm not quite sure how to do it, so forgive me if I do it wrong. So many people have commented that they noticed my weight loss in my face, so I wanted to do a comparison. Pic on the left is from this past Thanksgiving. I actually started IP the day after Christmas. Pic on the right was taken mid-February, so less than 2 months after starting.
    ACK!!! You are too cute!! I love your pics How did you do the side by side thingy LOL?!
  • Quote: ACK!!! You are too cute!! I love your pics How did you do the side by side thingy LOL?!
    I use the app PicStitch all the time for photos to post on FB or Instagram. It's awesome! And THANK YOU so much!
  • Quote: Going to attempt to post a picture, but I'm not quite sure how to do it, so forgive me if I do it wrong. So many people have commented that they noticed my weight loss in my face, so I wanted to do a comparison. Pic on the left is from this past Thanksgiving. I actually started IP the day after Christmas. Pic on the right was taken mid-February, so less than 2 months after starting.
    Definite difference!! You look wonderful!! So great to put a face to the name!!
  • Still have some to go but its a good start!!

• Quote: Still have some to go but its a good start!!
    You look amazing! Good for you!

Jendilly: You can really see the loss on your face! You look great!