3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/290015-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps.html)

lisa32989 01-15-2014 08:13 PM

P1 restart after plateau

B coffee/chocolate shake
L Chocolate pudding spinach coffee smoothie
D chicken/veggie soup
S cooked/puréed rhubarb in IP raspberry jelly

DayQuil twice today kept the coughing at bay with fewer sugar-free cough drops (hence less gas/bloating)

mars735 01-15-2014 08:18 PM

Sorry to hear you are still under the weather Lisa. Maybe a silver lining is the workout your coughing muscles got. Hope you are fully better soon.

jendilly 01-15-2014 08:55 PM

IP Phase 1

B - Crispy Cereal Pancake with WF syrup
L - Chicken Soup, Salad with 2 c cucumbers and red peppers, 1 HB egg, dressing of olive oil and ACV
D - 6 oz cod, 2 c zucchini
S - Butterscotch Pudding

IdealProteinNewbie 01-15-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djs06 (Post 4920500)
:) first weigh in 5.6 lbs! Thanks for noticing!!

Ps I've been meaning to tell you how awesome your packet recommendations were! THANK YOU!!

Yay, so glad you like them!

Ldeparker 01-15-2014 10:04 PM

B: premier protein chocolate snack shake with coffee
L: cabbage, chicken soup with puréed roasted veggies
D: burger salad (8 oz grilled ground elk meat, chopped pickles and onions mixed with mustard and WF mayo, lettuce), cucumbers
S: WLS cocomint hot chocolate (thanks for the inspiration, Lisa) ;)

ColoradoCarol 01-16-2014 09:36 AM

B - Coffee with IP RTD Chocolate Drink (I think this is my new favorite!!)
L - 1 boiled egg, Wildberry yogurt drink with 2 C romaine and 2T WF Marshmallow dip, 2C celery and cucumbers.
D - Ground Turkey with tomato sauce over zucchini noodles (excited to try this)
S - Pudding

mars735 01-16-2014 10:25 AM

Cytosport Whey Vanilla shake with coffee; 1 egg w EVOO & arugula
IP chicken soup & broccoli
Salad w exactly 2 cherry tomatoes
Tofu skin wrap with shredded green cabbage, cilantro, olive oil
IP BBQ soynuts & dill pickle spears

Mom2Carter 01-16-2014 12:19 PM

Alternatives for round 2...

B: Half a vanilla Premier Protein shake with coffee
L: Jicama with lime juice and cilantro, Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
D: Going out with DH tonight to a restaurant with an amazing salad bar, so lots of veggies and hard boiled eggs for my protein. I am loving eggs waaaay more than other meat proteins this time around
S: EAS Cafe Caramel shake

Side note: I am so glad Quest bars have come into my life. I'm not crazy about the flavors, although they're not bad. I had problems with IP bars like the caramel nut ones because they tasted just like candy bars and i think would trigger cravings. But Quest bars are just good enough that I look forward to eating them and they fill me up like nothing else all day.

KLD81230 01-16-2014 12:26 PM

P1 Reboot, Day 16 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: Single-scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
S: Hard boiled egg (workout addition)
L: Proti-Thin Cream of Vegetable Soup with pureed broccoli, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV, cucumbers
S: Protidiet chocolate pudding made into a large drink
D: Tofu sauteed with 1c. green pepper and 1c. zucchini over romaine, EVOO, and ACV
Gym: 60 min Boot Camp class

reginaw 01-16-2014 05:17 PM

Recipes

Where can I find recipes for Ideal Protein. I am looking for ways to use the packs. I am missing crunchy, bread like items. also cookies.

Hockeymom40 01-16-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reginaw (Post 4921107)
Where can I find recipes for Ideal Protein. I am looking for ways to use the packs. I am missing crunchy, bread like items. also cookies.

On the main page under stickies at the top of the page

JLUS 01-16-2014 07:36 PM

Reboot P1 IP and Alts

B - Maple Farms pancake (1/4 cup mixed only w/water and one scant egg white) w/ WF blueberry syrup; coffee/ff milk/Splenda

L - IP veggie chili w/sautéed veggies (red pepper, zucchini, mushroom, onion) all enhanced with spices and my new FAV - chipotle flavored Tobasco. All served over huge plate of lettuce. Was stuffed!!!

D - chicken veggie stir fry using WF Asian dressing served over quick sautéed cabbage

S - warmed IP chocolate chip cookie. Not made anymore - I horded them! Anyone find any TASTY alternative cookies? I only have one more of these left.

Ldeparker 01-16-2014 07:55 PM

B: Chocolate RTD with coffee
L: broccoli and cauliflower chicken noodle soup
D: pork lion, asparagus
S: peanut butter chocolate Quest bar

ColoradoCarol 01-16-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol (Post 4920810)
B - Coffee with IP RTD Chocolate Drink (I think this is my new favorite!!)
L - 1 boiled egg, Wildberry yogurt drink with 2 C romaine and 2T WF Marshmallow dip, 2C celery and cucumbers.
D - Ground Turkey with tomato sauce over zucchini noodles (excited to try this)
S - Pudding

OH my goodness my dinner was SO good. I haven't had any Italian food since I started. I made my "tomato sauce" from canned no salt added diced tomatoes (coach said I could use them), added some water and spices. Browned off lean ground turkey and added to the sauce and let it simmer. :carrot:

bythesea52 01-16-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol (Post 4921206)
OH my goodness my dinner was SO good. I haven't had any Italian food since I started. I made my "tomato sauce" from canned no salt added diced tomatoes (coach said I could use them), added some water and spices. Browned off lean ground turkey and added to the sauce and let it simmer. :carrot:

Sounds yummy!!

bythesea52 01-16-2014 08:19 PM

Hi everyone-

Phase 1 - Day 1

B - chocolate drink; coffee
L - chocolate drink; 2c cucumbers, salt,
Sn - Chocolate/PB bar
D - 8 oz Chicken breast; 2c cabbage, oil

lisa32989 01-16-2014 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reginaw (Post 4921107)

Daily chat thread post #1. Everyday.

Sashadee 01-16-2014 08:35 PM

P1 with alternatives

B - chocolate drink + Coffee
S - Peanut Butter banana protein Shake
L - Crispy honey nut cereal packet and large romaine salad with veggies
D - Big Mac in a Bowl and steamed broccoli w/ Evoo and salt

Ruth Ann 01-16-2014 09:08 PM

P1:

B: chocolate drink & coffee
L: Lemon pie Quest bar & 2 cups zucchini & cucumbers w/lettuce
D: Turkey burgers and 2 cups roasted cauliflower
S: Raspberry jelly

IdealProteinNewbie 01-16-2014 09:12 PM

Sashadee: Am I remembering correctly that you've used the Chocorite powder protein shakes? I've been dying to try the peanut butter flavor and wanted to see what you thought of them. Are they nice and thick or more watery?

SlimmerBySummer 01-16-2014 10:46 PM

Blackened chicken breast chunks and grilled cabbage. Yum!

Sashadee 01-16-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4921264)
Sashadee: Am I remembering correctly that you've used the Chocorite powder protein shakes? I've been dying to try the peanut butter flavor and wanted to see what you thought of them. Are they nice and thick or more watery?

Yep! I use them for my snack as they keep me full forever it seems. They do have more protein than the IP shakes (24g) but I haven't had a problem with it.

The Peanut butter is my favorite, it tastes like a peanut butter cup. I actually have to stop myself from having more than one a day they're so good.

I've also tried the banana and the strawberry cream which go good together. the PB is also good with the banana.

I whip them up in my magic bullet so they get nice and frothy. I'm not sure what would happen if I just used a spoon but they are about the same consistency as the IP shakes.

Let me know if you decide to try it out!

jendilly 01-16-2014 11:50 PM

IP - Phase 1

B - Waffle made with Banana Pudding and WF syrup
L - Double Chocolate IP Bar, Salad with 2 c cucumbers and 1 HB egg, dressing of OO and ACV (kind of a weird flow to my day today)
D - Stir fry chicken breast and 2 c zucchini, mushrooms, yellow pepper in WF Asian Sauce
S - Milk Chocolate Pudding

SarahJ86 01-16-2014 11:55 PM

P1

B: vanilla bar
L: tomato basil soup with a green pepper
D: 8 oz steak and cauliflower breadsticks
S: cran granita drink mix

The cauliflower breadsticks were a recipe I found. I thought they were horrible. Won't do that again! Still am excited to try jicama fries this weekend!

SarahJ86 01-16-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bythesea52 (Post 4921217)
Hi everyone-

Phase 1 - Day 1

L - chocolate drink; 2c cucumbers, salt,
Sn - Chocolate/PB bar
D - 8 oz Chicken breast; 2c cabbage, oil

Welcome! Hope your first day went good! First week is rough but just get through it :).

IdealProteinNewbie 01-17-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sashadee (Post 4921342)
Yep! I use them for my snack as they keep me full forever it seems. They do have more protein than the IP shakes (24g) but I haven't had a problem with it.

The Peanut butter is my favorite, it tastes like a peanut butter cup. I actually have to stop myself from having more than one a day they're so good.

I've also tried the banana and the strawberry cream which go good together. the PB is also good with the banana.

I whip them up in my magic bullet so they get nice and frothy. I'm not sure what would happen if I just used a spoon but they are about the same consistency as the IP shakes.

Let me know if you decide to try it out!

Thanks!

Ruth Ann 01-17-2014 08:28 AM

P1:

B: Cappuccino & coffee
L: 2 cups cucumbers & zucchini w/lettuce and garlic herb chips
D: Hamburger patty in lettuce & 2 cups roasted zucchini
S: Apple pie Quest bar

ColoradoCarol 01-17-2014 08:31 AM

B - Wildberry yogurt drink smoothie with 2 C romaine lettuce and 2T WF marshmallow dip.
L - 1 Boiled egg, 2 C green peppers and celery, Wildberry yogurt drink smoothie
D - 6 oz sirloin, 2 C roasted broccoli
S - Chai tea with butterscotch pudding

Jax5910 01-17-2014 08:36 AM

B- crispy cereal pancake , WF syrup
L- vanilla shake, 2 cups spinach , mixed greens with hard boiled egg and WF dressing
S- 4 oz steAk, sautéed veggies
Sn- dill pickle zippers, dill pickles , celery

KLD81230 01-17-2014 12:08 PM

P1 Reboot, Day 17 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: Single-scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
S: Hard boiled egg (workout addition)
L: Protidiet Vanilla Pudding made into a large drink, 1c. sliced cucumbers with EVOO/ACV dip
S: Protidiet chocolate pudding made into a large drink, 1c. sliced cucumbers with EVOO/AVC dip
D: 4 egg omelet with 1c. green pepper and 1c. zucchini, romaine salad with EVOO and ACV
Gym: 60 min Boot Camp class

bythesea52 01-17-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahJ86 (Post 4921377)
Welcome! Hope your first day went good! First week is rough but just get through it :).

Thanks so much - doing OK!!

Hi everyone-

Phase 1 - Day 2

L - 4 oz tuna; 2c cucumbers, salt,
Sn - chocolate/PB bar
D - 4 oz chicken breast; 2c cauliflower, oil
Sn - chocolate drink warmed with peppermint extract

Have a great day!!

JLUS 01-17-2014 03:45 PM

Reboot IP and Alts

B - egg/egg white omelet w 1/2 cup veggies; coffee w/Splenda and ff milk

L- 1 1/2 cups veggies/salad; EVOO, lemon juice and spices

S - WeightLoss Systems Mocha Cream shake as hot chocolate

D - Grilled Pork chops glazed with WF Cranberry spread; roasted broccoli and mushrooms

S - WeightLoss Systems Fudge and Graham Bar

RosiePosie101 01-18-2014 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol (Post 4921533)
B - Wildberry yogurt drink smoothie with 2 C romaine lettuce and 2T WF marshmallow dip.
L - 1 Boiled egg, 2 C green peppers and celery, Wildberry yogurt drink smoothie
D - 6 oz sirloin, 2 C roasted broccoli
S - Chai tea with butterscotch pudding

You just mix the butterscotch pudding up as per usual or with extra water? That sounds delicious.

ColoradoCarol 01-18-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 (Post 4922266)
You just mix the butterscotch pudding up as per usual or with extra water? That sounds delicious.

I got the idea from someone else's post. I use about 8 oz water and make the chai tea pretty strong. Some people put it in the blender and make it a hot drink. I might do that in spring/summer/fall. This time of year I like hot drinks.

lisa32989 01-18-2014 10:09 AM

I've learned to let the hot liquids cool.
Mix packets with cold liquids & then heat.
So, I use leftover coffee a lot.

I'm buying some chai tea today!

ColoradoCarol 01-18-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4922420)
I've learned to let the hot liquids cool.
Mix packets with cold liquids & then heat.
So, I use leftover coffee a lot.

I'm buying some chai tea today!

Yeah, I mix the pudding cold and then heat it in the micro. If it is a coffee drink I brew the cig gee in the Keurig while the drink (pudding or RTD) in the micro.

I heard that if you try to use warm/hot water to mix the drink or pudding mixes they will explode.

KLD81230 01-18-2014 11:41 AM

P1 Reboot, Day 18 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 3/4 scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
L: HealthSmart Vegetarian Chili cooked with 1 c. zucchini over, romaine salad with 1c. cucumbers, EVOO/ACV
S: Protidiet chocolate pudding made into a large drink
D: In-laws are coming to town to celebrate my littlest's birthday this weekend. Going out to eat, so hopefully a dry veggie burger over a salad with portabello and other veggies, oil and lemon slices.
Gym: Nada! Today is snowboarding day, but I'm staying home to get ready for the big birthday party while everyone else skis!!

Ruth Ann 01-18-2014 11:44 AM

P1:

B: crispy cereal pancakes & coffee
L: 2 cups celery & cucumbers & peanut crunch bar
D: Chicken stir-fry w/cauliflower rice & celery & mushrooms
S: Raspberry jelly

lisa32989 01-18-2014 12:09 PM

P1 Out & about today.

B: Omelet & coffee
L: spinach salad with a RTD (or spinach smoothie), depending on DH's birthday plans
D: Out. chopped salad with chicken & veggies. May need to order an extra side of veggies, depending on how many veggies are on the salad.
S: Quest Bar

bythesea52 01-18-2014 12:54 PM

Hi everyone -

Hope you all have a great day!!

Phase 1 - Day 3

L - 8 oz stk; 2c cucumbers, salt
Sn - chocolate/PB bar; 2c cauliflower, oil
D - chocolate drink warmed with peppermint extract