What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Yesterday I had the 4 eggs plus 2 egg whites for dinner and it was VERY filling. I added chives, red & green peppers, spinach and some tomatoes.
    do you use eggs as a substitute for meat? ive been missing eggs when im on IP...
  • Quote: do you use eggs as a substitute for meat? ive been missing eggs when im on IP...
    Yep, you can use 4 eggs and two whites as a serving of protein.
  • I thought I could use 1 egg and 2 whites as a packet? I'm new and on vacation. The eggs have been easy for breakfast and I feel like I'm eating food with my family.
  • Quote: I thought I could use 1 egg and 2 whites as a packet? I'm new and on vacation. The eggs have been easy for breakfast and I feel like I'm eating food with my family.
    I have never been told that you can substitute eggs for a packet. But that doesn't mean anything, as info from clinic to clinic varies.
  • General rule of thumb is that 3 egg whites and 1 egg = an IP packet.

4 eggs and 2 egg whites = your 8 oz animal protein

If you want a whole egg with your breakfast or lunch just have 6 oz at dinner.
  • Quote: General rule of thumb is that 3 egg whites and 1 egg = an IP packet.

4 eggs and 2 egg whites = your 8 oz animal protein

If you want a whole egg with your breakfast or lunch just have 6 oz at dinner.
    wow, that is awesome. didnt know that. big game changer for me!
  • Quote: wow, that is awesome. didnt know that. big game changer for me!
    Enjoy!
  • I meant 3 egg whites. Yes, I was told this from a friend who started a year ago. I missed my WI because I'm on vacation but I think I feel slimmer.
  • B- Premier protein RTD
    L- proti diet chicken noodle soup, cucumber, lettuce
    D- 8 oz chicken breast, sautéed cabbage
    S- chocolate soy puffs
  • P1

B: Isopure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
    L: 3 egg whites/1 whole egg, romaine salad with cucumbers, EVOO, and ACV
    S: IP Raspberry Jelly
    D: Tofu sauteed with EVOO, zucchini and yellow squash
  • P1:

B: Milk chocolate pudding heated up with coffee
    S: S&V ridges
    L: 2 cups cucumber, celery & bell peppers with lettuce
    D: 6 oz pork chop with 2 cups spinach and mushrooms & mustard
    S: Raspberry jelly
  • P1

B: IP crispy cereal
    L: IP Spaghetti with 2 cups mixed veggies dipped in WF thousand island
    D: stir fry 8oz chicken and 2 cups mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers)
    S: butterscotch pudding

I am almost done with my third days and feel like I am not eating enough. Kind of constantly hungry. Ugh.
  • Quote: P1

B: IP crispy cereal
    L: IP Spaghetti with 2 cups mixed veggies dipped in WF thousand island
    D: stir fry 8oz chicken and 2 cups mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers)
    S: butterscotch pudding

I am almost done with my third days and feel like I am not eating enough. Kind of constantly hungry. Ugh.
    If you stay OP you should enter ketosis in another day or two and your hunger will dissipate substantially. You can have an extra unrestricted packet if you really need it in the first week. Or try eating extra lettuce w/WF dressing when hungry.

Hang on - it will get better!
  • P1:

B: hot chocolate
    L: premier protein chocolate RTD with 2 cups bell peppers
    D: garden salad with chicken breast
    S: pure protein chocolate peanut bar
  • Quote: If you stay OP you should enter ketosis in another day or two and your hunger will dissipate substantially. You can have an extra unrestricted packet if you really need it in the first week. Or try eating extra lettuce w/WF dressing when hungry.

Hang on - it will get better!
    Phew I thought it was just me. Yeah yesterday I had an extra meal which was a vanilla ready drink. It helped a lot. I hope it goes away soon. I guess this is a good reminder of why I don't ever want to go back to P1! Thank you so much!