3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/290015-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps.html)

sarahBell 01-06-2014 03:16 PM

IP and Alts Ph1

B- Chocolate pancake made into waffels w/coffee
L-Chocolate pudding blended with ice, coffee and a blop of WF chocolate syrup
S- Cheese Cake with WF chocolate syrup on top and coffee or green tea
D- Spicy shrimp over zuchinni noodles with a salad and home made dressing!!

jendilly 01-06-2014 04:01 PM

IP Phase 1 - day 12

B - used Chocolate Pancake mix to make muffins. Added a small bit of WF Chocolate Dip. Didn't cook up completely, but made it like lava cake. Yum!

L - Chicken a la King, Salad with 1c bell pepper and 1c cucumbers with WF dressing

S - Orange Drink

D - haven't decided completely yet, but I'm guessing it will be 8 oz protein with 2c veggies. :)

JLUS 01-06-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steppy1974 (Post 4912488)
P1:

B: Egg whites, unsweetened green tea
L: lettuce with 2 cups mixed veggies (zuchini, cucumber, baby sweet peppers), walden farms italian dressing. Chocolate protein shake. Water

Not sure what the rest of the day will be.

Just an FYI on eggs - 1 whole egg PLUS three whites is comparable to the IP egg packets (cheaper and probably healthier too!)

If you want to sub your main protein with eggs it is 4 whole eggs and two whites (a BIG egg fish!)

Ldeparker 01-06-2014 08:37 PM

B: ProtiDiet oatmeal
L: chicken soup with veggie purée
D: chili, romaine lettuce, zucchini
S: chocolate soy puffs

zoerba 01-07-2014 04:32 AM

I had a great eating day. Tried Big Mac in a bowl - was skeptical but sooooooo pleased at how delicious it was!

B: hot lemon water and warmed up pure protein shake
S: 2 cups broccoli/squash steamed with icbinb spray and a few radishes
L: pure protein bar
D: Big Mac in a bowl and turnip fries (yuck - didn't turn out great, but at least I tried something new :) )
S: advantedge shake

100 oz of water

drd1961 01-07-2014 05:28 AM

Funny, I feel good, not starving at all.

Morning: IP Milk Chocolate pudding
Lunch: IP Chicken Ala King with large green salad and have not decided what two veggies will get chopped up and put with this. I always add my EVOO to my salad.
Dinner: Baked Chicken and large green salad. Will decide veggies after work.
snack: chocolate soy puffs

Have a good OP day folks.

Ruth Ann 01-07-2014 07:48 AM

Me too Drd - not hungry, enjoying my food and losing weight. What could be better?

P1:

B: Cappuccino & coffee
S: Garlic & herb chips
L: 2 cups bell peppers, cucumbers & zucchini w/lettuce
D: 6 oz hamburger w/2 cups cabbage and mushrooms & mustard
S: Butterscotch pudding

65X65 01-07-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4913170)
Just under the signature box on the left is a red exclamation point for reporting posts.

You're ahead of me - only had 1 cup of coffee so far!

Thx...I knew there was a place but guess the coffee had me too far gone to find it. I have reported it as not something we want to entertain here. Perhaps the moderators have already addressed it.

Today...I'm doing:

B- IP pudding
L-With my modified reboot:
Left over roasted broccoli and cauli from last night and 2-3 oz left over chicken on a salad and a hot mustard, rice vinegar and OO
D- venison stuffed pepper, more salad and asparagus for dinner!
Using plain lemon juice and fresh pepper on my salad at dinner
S- IP Pink Lemonade

I'm only up a little over 3 lbs and some is prob glycogen replenish...but want to see if I can lose some of that last few by spring that got tabled in the fall!

JLUS 01-07-2014 09:08 AM

IP and Alts P1 Reboot

B - Crispy Cereal pancake, WF Blueberry syrup; coffee w/ sf caramel flavor
L - Curried cauliflower soup; salad w/veg, EVOO/ACV/spices; veggie chili
D - Grilled Pork chops w/ WF BBQ glaze; broccoli and mushrooms
S - IP Chocolate drink made into Mexican Hot Chocolate (cinnamon and cayenne)

With -30 Wind Chill, need lots of HOT FOODS and soups today!!

Stay warm and satiated fellow IPers!!!

KLD81230 01-07-2014 10:43 AM

P1 Reboot, Day 7 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee, hard boiled egg
L: ProtiDiet Chicken Noodle Soup with pureed broccoli, salad with EVOO, ACV, cucumbers
S: ProtiDiet honey nut cereal with IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream milk
D: Gardein plain Chick'n Strips with EVOO, cauliflower and squash, romaine salad
Gym: 60 minute boot camp

tbc85 01-07-2014 10:54 AM

B: fine herb and cheese omelet
L: chicken noodle soup with salad and 2 cups mixed veggies
D: chili (8oz meat and 1.5 cups veggies) and 0.5 cup sliced cucumber with vinegar
S: strawberry wafer

lisa32989 01-07-2014 11:28 AM

B: Breakfast smoothie w/ spinach
L: caulimash w/potato puree w/oil
D: beanless turkey chili over romaine
S: chocolate zucchini muffin w/oil

Drinking hot lemon/ginger "tea" today. Ginger root steeped in hot water. Add lemon before drinking. Still under the weather (had this before my restart...not ketosis-caused)

Steppy1974 01-07-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLUS (Post 4912904)
Just an FYI on eggs - 1 whole egg PLUS three whites is comparable to the IP egg packets (cheaper and probably healthier too!)

If you want to sub your main protein with eggs it is 4 whole eggs and two whites (a BIG egg fish!)

Thank you...... I forgot to mention that I had 3 egg whites with one whole egg. Sometimes, I do 4 eggwhites, I suffer from high cholestrol so too many "whole" eggs worry me. At least until I have an annual doctor appointment and blood work to see where my levels sit.

Thank you for your reply. :hug:

Steppy1974 01-07-2014 04:57 PM

I never know what is going to be for dinner....... Everyone has it planned out but my fiancee usually cooks dinner since I work so late, so it's usually a surprise. lol Last night was turkey burger and salad with mixed veggies

So far..... phase 1 newbie
B: 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg. Green tea
L: 4oz steak (leftovers) added on top of lettuce with 2cups mixed chopped veggies (sweet peppers, mushrooms, cucumber, and zuchi)
D: Surprise! lol

Ldeparker 01-07-2014 08:55 PM

B: Mikk chocolate pudding shake with coffee
L: chicken soup with veggie purée
D: chili on romaine, asparagus
S: peanut butter chocolate Quest bar

BuffieLynn 01-07-2014 09:11 PM

I like this thread...ideas! Can I join in? Assuming I can, here's my day:
(I am on an alt IP)

B:Cytosport Shake mixed in my coffee
L: Cyto "hot cocoa" and sautéed mixed greens
D: chicken cooked in salsa over greens "taco salad"
S: proti-thin bar

jendilly 01-07-2014 09:28 PM

IP - Phase 1, day 13

B - Caramel Nut Bar
L - Mushroom soup with sautéed mushrooms and celery, salad with 2c veggies and WF dressing
D - Chicken stirfry with mushrooms, broccoli and green pepper. Romaine lettuce with oil and vinegar
S - Orange Drink

SarahJ86 01-07-2014 11:21 PM

B: vanilla ready made drink mixed with pumpkin pie spice and drop of vanilla stevia.
L: the SW cheese curls and 2 cups of sautéed mushrooms and Zucchini with oil
D: 8 oz chicken with franks hot sauce 1 cup dill pickle 1 cup broccoli
S: milk chocolate pudding

2much2do 01-08-2014 12:15 AM

B: Chocolate drink
L: Salad, broccoli, steak (work lunch at Sizzler)
D: Caulimash, salad, 4 oz. grilled shrimp
S: Quest cookie dough bar

MntRose 01-08-2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattience (Post 4913938)
I haven't had dinner yet but i know what i'm having.

B: cornflakes milk
L: 2 x toast with butter, 1 tomato, bit of onion, bit of parsley, sprinkle of fetta cheese
1 Banana
1 cup of carrot soup
D: big glass of wine maybe, if not fruit.
3 Cannelloni (ricotta and spinach) with tomato sauce on top
1 cup of milk allowance for coffee throughout the day.

All of that without the carrot soup, because i forgot to factor it in, comes to 1450 calories according to fitness pal.

I am just curious, but are you following the Ideal Protein Diet with or without alternative products? If so is this your phase 4/ Maintenance?

Ruth Ann 01-08-2014 08:29 AM

P1:

B: Vanilla pudding heated up with coffee
S: lemon wafers
L: 2 cups bell peppers & cucumbers w/lettuce
D: Stir fried caulirice w/6 oz pork (1 cup cauliflower, 1 cup celery & mushrooms & 1 egg)
S: Raspberry jelly

Pattience 01-08-2014 08:38 AM

Sorry for posting here. i didn't realise this was a thread based on one type of diet. Just as well i kept a record of it somewhere else as well. I found it under the recent posts menu and thought it had a useful title.

canadjineh 01-08-2014 10:49 AM

A new day begins...

Alrighty - this morning I'm having a Vega Protein Smoothie (Tropical Tango) with NutriBiotic vegan rice protein added. At about $2 a serving waaay cheaper than IP. It has 27 g of protein and 5 net carbs. Yummy and off to a good start.
More later... going to work now.
Liana

KLD81230 01-08-2014 11:33 AM

P1 Reboot, Day 8 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
L: ProtiDiet Chicken Noodle Soup with pureed broccoli, salad with EVOO, ACV
S: IP Raspberry Jelly
D: 4 whole egg, 2 egg white omelet with spinach, romaine salad with EVOO and ACV
Gym: nada... my day to sleep in and enjoy every single minute of it!

jendilly 01-08-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4914062)
P1:

B: Vanilla pudding heated up with coffee
S: lemon wafers
L: 2 cups bell peppers & cucumbers w/lettuce
D: Stir fried caulirice w/6 oz pork (1 cup cauliflower, 1 cup celery & mushrooms & 1 egg)
S: Raspberry jelly

I've noticed that you often have the pudding heated up with coffee. Can you tell me about this? Are you eating pudding that's then coffee flavored? Or are you drinking coffee that is sweetened with pudding? Sorry if this is a dumb question...just curious when I've seen this and thinking about trying it.

Ruth Ann 01-08-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jendilly (Post 4914267)
I've noticed that you often have the pudding heated up with coffee. Can you tell me about this? Are you eating pudding that's then coffee flavored? Or are you drinking coffee that is sweetened with pudding? Sorry if this is a dumb question...just curious when I've seen this and thinking about trying it.

jendilly - there are no dumb questions on this board! How else are you supposed to learn? :)

I take the pudding mix (vanilla is my favorite) and add 8-10 ozs of water in my blender and then pour it in a latte cup and add hot coffee to top it off (and sometimes some cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice) and then heat it in the microwave for about 1 min 15 sec. You can add or reduce the the water according to taste. It's yummy and really filling.

ColoradoCarol 01-08-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4914281)
jendilly - there are no dumb questions on this board! How else are you supposed to learn? :)

I take the pudding mix (vanilla is my favorite) and add 8-10 ozs of water in my blender and then pour it in a latte cup and add hot coffee to top it off (and sometimes some cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice) and then heat it in the microwave for about 1 min 15 sec. You can add or reduce the the water according to taste. It's yummy and really filling.

Thanks for sharing, I cannot wait to try this. I use the RTD Chocolate Shake with coffee, but this sounds good too.

jendilly 01-08-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4914281)

I knew I'd get "scolded" for the dumb question comment. :)

Thank you! That does sound yummy and hopefully filling! Might try it when I get more IP food tomorrow.

jendilly 01-08-2014 12:21 PM

IP - Phase 1, day 14

B - Crispy Cereal Pancake (first time making it...so good!)

L - planning on trying the Oatmeal Zucchini muffins and having a salad with veggies.

D - Big Mac in a Bowl

S - Blueberry-Cran-Granata Drink

lisa32989 01-08-2014 02:41 PM

The pudding/shake mixes are much creamier (as a drink/shake) than the drink mixes are.

Those are my go-tos for drinks (except vanilla has soy for some reason :( )
I had to start using a mixture of syntrax medical (plain, unflavored) and a vanilla casein protein mix for my coffee creamer when I ran out of IP vanilla RTD. EAS has soy as well so I can't use that either :(

My today plan (still home. another "snow day". Doing sort've a topsy-turvy day)
B: ground beef, 2 c. spinach
L: cocomint creme heated. Cold decaf instead of water for mixing
D: Chicken soup (I use broth and plain syntrax b/c I can't have the soy/gluten in soup packets) with 2c. mixed celery, mushrooms, leeks, bok choy pureed in (measured prior to cooking/pureeing)
S: either cold orange drink or another cocomint creme heated

continue to drink hot water with ginger root steeped in & half lemon squeezed in.

JLUS 01-08-2014 07:47 PM

Reboot Day 3 - IP and Alt Products

B - 3 egg whites/1 egg scrambled with 1/2 cup veggies; coffee w/caramel flavor

L - Salad with 1 1/2 cup veggies, ACV/EVOO/Spices

S - HealthSmart Pizza Chips (MMMMMM!)

D - Crock Pot Mexican Pulled Pork (SOOOO EASY and SOOOOOO GOOD!!!) served over sautéed red cabbage with ACV and dash Splenda; green/yellow zucchini.
Amazing and Filling Dinner - so HAPPY!:cp:

S - Pudding or Mexican Hot Chocolate

BuffieLynn 01-08-2014 07:51 PM

I really need to buy that Cocomint...sounds awesome! I live my evening "hot cocoa" Cytosport shake.

B: Coffee with CytoSport mixed in(Morning "Mocha")
L: Proti-Thin bar, 2c steamed brussel sprouts
D: Big Mac in a bowl
S:Cytosport "hot cocoa"

And lots of water water water.

Ldeparker 01-08-2014 09:18 PM

B- 1 egg with 3 egg whites, scrambled with spinach and mushrooms
L- chicken soup with broccoli, cauliflower and celery purée
D- roast beef over romaine
S- quest peanut butter chocolate bar

mars735 01-08-2014 09:35 PM

B vanilla cytosport with coffee, 1 egg
L chicken soup with broccoli, salad with veggies
S BBQ soynuts
D 2 eggs, 2 egg whites omelet with arugula, olive oil; mashed cauliflower

calypso58 01-08-2014 09:57 PM

B - IP Peanut Butter Bar
L - 8 oz Top Sirloin
2 c Roasted Broccoli (Yum)
D - 2 cups spinach smoothie in IP Strawberry Banana RTD
S - IP Vanilla RTD

Ruth Ann 01-09-2014 09:54 AM

P1:

B: Chocolate pudding & coffee
L: Leek soup w/1 cup pureed mushrooms & celery & 1 cup cucumbers, zucchini & bell peppers w/lettuce
D: Turkey burgers & 2 cups roasted cauliflower
S: Lemon pudding

lisa32989 01-09-2014 12:26 PM

Phase 1

B pudding packet smoothie made with cold decaf instead of water & coffee ice cubes (no spinach today)

L chicken soup with puréed veggies

D beef roast w roasted turnips & mushrooms

S hot chocolate (WLS cocomint creme)

Still drinking hot lemon/ginger water to soothe this virus

KLD81230 01-09-2014 01:59 PM

P1 Reboot, Day - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
L: ProtiDiet Chicken Noodle Soup with pureed cauliflower and zucchini, salad with EVOO, ACV, hard boiled egg (workout addition)
S: IP Raspberry Jelly
D: tofu sauteed with zucchini and cauliflower over a romaine salad with EVOO and ACV
Gym: 45 min. Boot Camp Warrior Workout

65X65 01-09-2014 02:04 PM

B - Omlette with mushrooms and spinach ..AND 1 TBS chopped hotpickled peppers (Total 1/2 C veggies).

L - Romaine Salad with veggies: cukes, gr and red bell peppers chopped celery and mustard dressing (Total 1/2 C chopped veggies) 1/2 of 1 GNC Pumpkin spice shake (25 g Protein 170 cals) mixed In a latte cup with 1/2 decaff coffee and dash of cayenne pepper and SAIGON SPICE cinnamon {WHERE ARE YOU AVALON? Hope you are well}

D - Tacco Salad - Made with a bed of romaine lettuce, ground venison cooked with hot sauce garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Simmered with a little water and a dash or two MORE of the hot sauce as it cooks. 1 C chopped salad veggies like peppers, cukes, radishes and celery.

2 C Roasted asparagus tips with lemon juice

S - Choc pudding made with decaf coffee in the blender. Then and add a pinch of that SAIGON CINNAMON and cayenne pepper and pulse again!

That concoction really warms me up in this chilly weather. Best trick ever!!

Needless to say it still is not warm enough in our neck of the woods in spite of the polar vortex heading out. I've been craving hot and spicy for days!!:flame: Today I've let my inner self rule...as long as it's 0/0/0 or can count as part of my veggies!

May the sun Please shine soon ... for even a few hrs?

Ldeparker 01-09-2014 10:10 PM

B: omelette with 2 egg whites, 1 egg, spinach, mushrooms
L: protidiet chicken noodle soup, roasted asparagus
D: tuna salad (tuna, boiled egg, green onions, WF mayo, Cajun mustard) over romaine
S: caramel nut bar